Rubisco

Hello!

I'm Rubisco, a french, female (sorta), asymmetrical haired, science student who lives off bread, loneliness, sour food and gay romance.

I've been into manga and comics since I can remember and into yaoi since a few years ago, I mostly enjoy realistic or fantastic stories but that are coherent, a little dark or thriller like, with romance that is not all fluff ( or just "hey I just met you let's sleep together") and an actual plot. Dramatical Murder, Deadlock and In These Words are among my favorites so if you know anything like it I would be really grateful if you told me since I'm always looking forward to new things to read.

I'm also a cosplayer, rugby player, canine and rat lover and a vegetarian. I like science, to travel, music, series and art.

I came here in the hope I could make some friends with common interests and enlarge my yaoi culture, if you can call it that.

Sorry if my english isn't great, please don't hesitate to correct me.

Thanks, and feel free to PM me anytime I always enjoy meeting new people.

:cuteonion7:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rubisco

• Justme

• Dayu

• Suida

:Dancing:Hi!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! Welcome to YO! I am also new here too. There are still a lot of hinge I don't know even though I have been here for a week but I hope you have fun and make lots of friends here. Also if you want, check out in the Non Yaoi Fiction section to read my book Soul Bound. I am still uploading chapters so it's not quite finished. Enjoy and have fun!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^ Welcome to YO~! I hope you have a great time here!

It truly would be lovely if we could become friends~ >///

Thank you everyone!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^ Welcome to YO~! I hope you have a great time here!

It truly would be lovely if we could become friends~ >///

Of course, don't hesitate to talk to me if you ever feel like it ^^

Hi and welcome!

hey.... just when i Finnished reading about french history you turn up, Darn, i sure needed your help before. Well if any more french history comes up I will turn to you *pointing at you*

Well im moving over to english history now *sigh*

Welcome and have fun in the forum, C you there.

Ahah thanks and sorry about that, I wish I was here earlier *rubs back of neck*

Anyway, I plan on sticking around for a while so sure, comme see me when you need, but I must warn you history isn't really my best subject.

Bonjour Rubisco. Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

Hello

^_^ it's very nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy yourself here~