• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azaadi

• Brainy

• Naomi

• jenniquack

Seems subs are out in full...in Vietnamese (how are they always so quick!?)

I'll wait for the English subs though. In no hurry to watch emotional, psychological and sexual torture (not today).

Ya I just saw... Did u see?

What is d last sentence Xiao Chen says when he opens his eyes in d hospital? I dint understand

Which part u refer to? Is it near the end? If it is then essentially something along the lines of I think I hate you, but stronger than this feeling of hate, what is this I'm feeling? I thought u meant the scene with his mum, but I'm assuming the scene in the end.

FFS, they really want us to feel sorry for Lufeng and forgive him, don't they?! Imma waiting for part 3 (all new territory here, that helicopter part was definitely not in the novel)

Which part u refer to? Is it near the end? If it is then essentially something along the lines of I think I hate you, but stronger than this feeling of hate, what is this I'm feeling? I thought u meant the scene with his mum, but I'm assuming the scene in the end.

FFS, they really want us to feel sorry for Lufeng and forgive him, don't they?! Imma waiting for part 3 (all new territory here, that helicopter part was definitely not in the novel)

Yes dear at the end scene. Thanks dear... Also what did Lufeng say to XC after drugging him?

There won't be part 3 thats what I heard.... Why? U heard there will be?

Yes dear at the end scene. Thanks dear... Also what did Lufeng say to XC after drugging him?

There won't be part 3 thats what I heard.... Why? U heard there will be?

But that cliffhanger!! Maybe it'll go the route of Uncontrolled Love and the uncut version will be more satisfying and complete...

as for that scene, in summary:

XC: wat u give me?

LF: wat u think? (aphrodisiac)

LF: well, even though you want it (sex), I'm not interested at all. (That fricking ahole)

Edit add: LF: Remember that year where you said for richer or poorer, (sicknes and health blablah), you won't leave my side. Looking back does it not make u laugh?

LF: I'm gonna get some fresh air. Oh there's a camera there. Hope it won't record too many of your humiliating moments. (D!ckhead)

Edit: I did not mean to watch this scene until full eng subs, coz its a difficult scene for me and I haven't prepared myself, but I obviously couldn't help myself.

Fully subbed part 2... Will post later a better quality video with subs. For now enjoy this:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

by chance do u follow d thread in soompi for SOTUS the Series? Coz I have seen u like their posts... I am also a part but with a different name

yep that's me. Soompi, tumblr, Insta and here are where I get most of my BL news!

Edited to ask: Okay so can someone please let me know if this ending of the movie is how the book ends? Because I've read Love Late and these characters were in it and it was quite different. Is it a Uncontrollable Love situation where there is a HE/Uncut version coming later?

Also in the book is Xiao Chen's brother older? And is he in a relationship with the other guy (I've only read the early chapters). I thought the guy liked his brother but it wasn't reciprocated? Spoilers would be welcome.

: In Soompi I am called ''aaza6'' I have recently joined... U may have seen me...

Can u send me ur email id if u don't mind coz its a loooonnnng explanation about d changes n d ending in d novel to write here

So is there going to be a part 3?

No news of that. The fact that it has cost the team so much to release this is really sad too. There's this Chinese saying called 血本无归 (xie ben wu gui), which literally translated to investing in their blood but receiving nothing in return. They literally fought so hard to keep everything as uncut as it can be, but what they're facing is a movie that won't rake in profits and will only cause severe losses investing in this.

Uncontrolled Love was all right because it cut away the bl scenes, and they had sponsors. I don't know if this movie had one especially since there's no product placement or anything like that

Oh and there will be a dvd! So there may be a different ending in that ...That's all I know coz my friend.

can u check in this site's inbox if u got a mail from me coz first time PM someone in this site so not sure if i have done correctly... Plz leave a msg if u got it in this thread

Can you please let me in the secret too! PLX!

- - - Updated - - -

Question. Why cant the makers sell this on sites like vimeo? Im more than willing to pay premium for films like these!

Can you please let me in the secret too! PLX!

- - - Updated - - -

Question. Why cant the makers sell this on sites like vimeo? Im more than willing to pay premium for films like these!

Ya sure... U prefer private msg here or gmail ? If gmail either send ur email id here or PM me

Another question, why aren't filmmakers releasing these films in the Taiwanese market where it is a lot more progressive and accepting?

That's what will be done for Advance Bravery... Cut version in Chinese streaming sites n YT while uncut version in Taiwanese site

P.S- plz check ur inbox. I have sent d spoilers.

Hi, I would also like to know the spoilers. If you don't mind, can you send it to me? Thank you so much!!!!