All is well that ends *YAOI* c=3

deadlydick

Let me tell you my yaoi life story :

My first BL feels encounter was when I was twelve, just because of the Naruto/Sasuke kiss.

Then, in Middle School, I had to read the novel "L'ami retrouvé" ("Reunion") from Fred Uhlman, about a friendship between a jewish and an aristocrat from a Nazi family like, who only invited the jewish to his home when his parents were out!! and I could only imagine pervert things coming, such a frustrating book!

My first yaoi manga was Seven Days when I was eighteen, and then the door was wide open (*ç*). It's only two years later that I confess I was a fujoshi to my boyfriend. But he never accepted to be taken by an other boy T_T. Even if I would threaten him or promise him great things. My sister was right, it was not a good man for me.

Now I need my yaoi dose each week, I'm so addicted to the strong virtual feelings! There is no come back.

What I like :

My favourite yaoi is Junketsu Drop : I'm always searching for this type of story, with rivalry between equal boys. I enjoy stories with passionate and twisted relationships like The cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese, Giglio, Zion no Koeda, Choco Strawberry Vanilla. I also like cuter stories like Darenimo Iwanaide, Kyoudai Biyori and Let Dai.

I absolutely dislike all the stories with a long-haired protagonist , I cant get in the mood with that

PLEASE HELP ME to find other passionate yaoi/ shounen ai!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul4U

• Dayu

• rraahh

• Kokuran

Top Posters In This Topic

Konnichiwa!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
It's great having you here. Have fun in YO! Welcome to the world of yaoi addiction! Nice meeting you!

Hello Deadlydick! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_05_zps5be2d698.jpg

, hello, nice to meet ya~ I'm Natsuki Lao. Welcome to Yaoi Otaku, Have fun joining here And good luck (>^~^

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! ^-^ Welcome to YO!!!! >.

Hello

^_^ it's very nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy yourself here~

Your username like WOAH!

Welcome Fujo :)

Why your BF doesn't want to have another man? Hahaha well, its just because he is straight lol.

Well now...that's quite the story. *chuckles* Welcome to the forum,

. You're in...very good company now, to say the least. This community is grand, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. ^^

[...] It's only two years later that I confess I was a fujoshi to my boyfriend. But he never accepted to be taken by an other boy T_T. Even if I would threaten him or promise him great things. My sister was right, it was not a good man for me. [...]

!

HAHAHAHA! WELCOME to YO! Hope you enjoy your stay here :D

OMG there's a

about a fujoshi and a normal guy couple. The movie had a nice ending :))

Hello

and Welcome to the forum.

Wish you a great time and lots of fun here. :)