OI! Perpetually late!

Ivvy SoulStar

Greetings! ~* Too enthusiastic for my own good*~

As you can tell from the location of this thread I am a newbie here of course. I have been in many forums before but to be honest this is my first forum on this topic. I mean I am no stranger to the topic persay of course. Just not so much online. *blush*

So this is an introduction thread so I suppose I should be *erm* introducing myself more.

I am Ivvy, I am in the manga world considered an old lady as I am 31 years old *hangs head* but that is okay, as I am very childish at heart. I am a free lance writer. I love all things dark and complex. Human nature fascinates me because it is so complicated and confusing. While being so simple at the same time.

I also paint and draw for fun to pass the time. And I love love love music in all forms, nothing compares to getting lost inside of a song! Just to be transported to a far away place inside your mind that doesn't exist anywhere else based on the creativity of another. The arts really are amazing. *Kayyy*

At this point you may be thinking ok this person is a walking contradiction.... because I said I love all things dark twisted and complicated and then I went and got all whimsy and squee there over the arts, but believe me the things that make me go squee at times are also kinda monochrome and sorrowful. I am an odd duck. I tend to find the strangest things to be lovely. But I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round right? *Sweat drop*

Manga's that I love include: Loveless, Back Stage!, Love Stage!, Hybrid Child, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Jun Jou Romantica, Umi Ni Nemuru Hana

I also really enjoyed the lite novels for Back Stage! But I cant find the 3rd volume for it in English and its making me nuts!

I love Rock music, Dubstep, Classical, and well just about any music that can evoke emotion out of me.

I can be a bit jaded at times. And go along with the motions of how I feel a situation needs to be dealt with. But if someone or something can actually crack my shell and get to me then I am amazed because it is a very hard thing to do.

Position:reluctant Uke

Wow look at that I think I may have over shared now XD ~*shot*~

~*Ivvy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~out*~

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ivvy SoulStar

• Dayu

• natsukilao

• Paul4U

Hey Ivvy, welcome to the Forum. ^^ Love your intro! *sheesh* stop saying you're old that would mean I'm old too. XD

Anyway great to have you here and enjoy your stay. And if you need any help just drop me a line. (;

Yay a living breathing human! Thank you kindly for the warm reception. And good to know there is another soul here who is also of young not old lady status like me *winks* * eye twitches* I got a tad flustered on my intro here in case that wasn't already blaringly obvious haha. I always find myself wondering what exactly one should put into these sort of things. I am terrible with first impressions and all.

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-chan~!!! ^-^ Welcome to YO!!! Wish you heaps of fun here~!!! Also, would you like to become friends? >///

Oh more warm welcomes to set my cold little heart aflutter! Many thanks!

, oh this sounds like an awesome idea. I would love to become friends. And you would be my very first here.

, Thank you verry much. I am enjoying my time here very much so far. I am stumbling a bit. But having fun wandering around and exploring very much. I even entered a contest and have been lurking about as some RP was going on. It has proven to be very delightful. Also you are most kind extending your hand in friendship. ^_^

Hello Ivvy! Thanks for your introduction. Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy stay on this Forum. :)

aapquk5h.jpg

Oh thank you both so very much for the welcome Justme and Paul. I am really enjoying it here so far. Those I have gotten to enteract with have been very warm and kind so far. And it has been a very nice change of pace. Also thank you both for the lovely eye candy posts.

Thank you so much Macys. It seems all those with Host as a title are living up to the title and are most gracious in their welcoming spirit.

-chuckles- Welcome to the forum. Mm...those are things you would have shared with the people here eventually. You're quite wordy, and your appreciation for the arts is admirable. I'm certain you'll enjoy your stay here.

Hello

and Welcome to the forum.

Wish you a great time and lots of fun here. :)

Kohei, yes very true these are all thisngs I probably would have shared at some point. And I am a very wordy individual. I tend to ramble on.

Ah Many thanks

I am finding it very enjoyable her indeed.

Hello, madame Ivvy. I just got back in here and your thread is the first thing that I saw. So I said to myself, I need say hello to this lovely lady. Shin, at your service madame! Welcome to YO!

hello, nice to meet ya~ I'm Natsuki Lao. Welcome to Yaoi Otaku, Have fun joining here we will welcome you open arms~.. hehehe

Ah thank you so much! That makes me very happy that you decided to greet me as your first thing upon coming back. It makes me feel very welcomed. You seem like a very interesting and shy individual. I would love to muse with you sometime, if you wouldn't mind letting me. *mew*

Many thanks, I appreciate the open arms very much. I remember you! I saw your writing entry in the music box contest for this month. I thought it was such a thoughtful and lovely piece of writing. I was glad I had already submited mine because I got even more nervous after reading yours! *giggle*

Many thanks, I appreciate the open arms very much. I remember you! I saw your writing entry in the music box contest for this month. I thought it was such a thoughtful and lovely piece of writing. I was glad I had already submited mine because I got even more nervous after reading yours! *giggle*

hahaha... I'm so happy you read mine.. I really appreciate you like it very much... Don't be nervous all the time drink some of tea to make it you calm.... I really like yours very much I have often saw some pure of sadness of your work... too hard to believe I appreciate yours.. for you to believe to a person such as me is unbelievably touching... fate and support often seen but rarely felt I thank thee for everything... kfufu *smiles*

How'd you know I am a shy person? But I disagree to the first one 'cause I'm not that interesting. You seem like one though madame. Muse? Hmmm. It depends.

Thank you very much, your sincerity is touching and it means very much to me. I am very self conscious about my poetry type writing and very rarely share it with anyone at all. But I feel kind of safe here in this forum. And your kind words make me feel like my choice to share was in good faith. So I hope to be able to share more in the future. I do hope perhaps we could become friends here.

I have to admit I went to your profile page after your sweet welcome to me to see who you were. >///