'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I won't kill you because I have the same mind when reading JY's interview, lol, especially on the tongue part lolololol. I know that we need to train our tongues when learning languages but somehow, I imagine *ahem* anotheractivityinvolvingtongued *ahem*.

:Playing with fire:

have to check this up first! But I agree with many fans who think that JY was having bad mood during his live stream because he could not watch ZZ's concert. Maybe ZZ wanted to make his "announcement" as a surprise gift for JY? Poor them if that was so :'(

Paper Brother.. My Monday mood brightened after reading your post especially because of *ahem* part. Thank you. XD

How I wish I could read your ff more. 😘

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Sis, so JY finally changed something after all. XD

And I also want to go Baotou 😣😣😣

Sis, so JY finally changed something after all. XD

And I also want to go Baotou ������

Hahaha finally he wear something with color and not that black shorr pant :p. Yes, if only i got free time and rich enough to go travel to Baotou.

haha i like your delulu. I think about the same thing and plus the thing
mentioned too LOL

Hahaha finally he wear something with color and not that black shorr pant :p. Yes, if only i got free time and rich enough to go travel to Baotou.

haha i like your delulu. I think about the same thing and plus the thing
mentioned too LOL

We, CP fans' thoughts are always so sweet and full with sugars unlike bitter people.

yoyo5yoyo5yoyo5

Thank you so much for your generous support for YuZhou, Sis

foxy3

006yD3N7gw1f7i0hi0qngj306c08kaat.jpg

Your bank will be crying for sure cos of JY's ptb, SY DVD and now for Busan Festival Ad.

:_red_fox 4

Tomorrow busy day for fans, all four have livestreaming :)

Iirc, Jy 7 or 8pm(not sure but hope no clash with zz time) ,zz 12&8pm, cw 4pm, fs 9pm. 7/9 is good day lol.

Tomorrow busy day for fans, all four have livestreaming :)

Iirc, Jy 7 or 8pm(not sure but hope no clash with zz time) ,zz 12&8pm, cw 4pm, fs 9pm. 7/9 is good day lol.

I heard JY's one will be tomorrow 7PM. How i wish to see them all on Bazzar! Why.. oh why!!

:Red_fox4:

I heard JY's one will be tomorrow 7PM. How i wish to see them all on Bazzar! Why.. oh why!!

:Red_fox4:

Yes 7pm. Blame that stupid ban. I cant watch johnny and zz livestreaming together because of them T__T

Screenshot from bearology IG

hwjWWreh.jpg

Ps: can't wait to watch zz new hair lol

Sorry, my dears..

I got a new full time job huuu T_______T Sheriousss business and all~~

Amazing, this thread is still alive and kicking! But I can't catch up hohoho... you paper sisters and brothers are DIE-hard! Tekeke, sooooooooooooooo my first question

DID THEY EVER GET TOGETHER AND SEEN TOGETHER AGAIN??!

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh????????????!!

ZZ is no longer single? Awww, look at our boys all grown up. XD

~~~~By the way, I spotted GuHai's EX-gf in another BL series called SWAP hehehe... that really, really tall girl? I never would've thought I'd miss her!! Then I thought of you guys~ hahaha so unexpected!

Sorry, my dears..

Amazing, this thread is still alive and kicking! But I can't catch up hohoho... you paper sisters and brothers are DIE-hard! Tekeke, sooooooooooooooo my first question

~~~~By the way, I spotted GuHai's EX-gf in another BL series called SWAP hehehe... that really, really tall girl? I never would've thought I'd miss her!! Then I thought of you guys~ hahaha so unexpected!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The answer is still no. T____T

But.. But.. We didn't give up yet...

Now I miss ydk too. 😭 😭 😭

Sorry, my dears..

Oh hello there. Welcome back. Sadly, the answer for your question is no. But dont lose hope coz jy and zz is the captain of this fandom ship haha..and the ship still sailing smoothly and boys career is getting brighter each day.

Update: where is his blonde hair. Its not blonde guys but black with a bit color still there and i love it haha. I think.Zz not fond of blonde hair too coz he so fast dye it back to black :p ugh i get kick out from the livestreaning :(

Update: No, his hair looks more to ash brown color..its not really black lol. Drinking 4 types of teas now. Spicy, bitter, sweet, not sure about another one , sour i think

Update: i got limited chinese but i think he talking about fanmeeting :o. Huh another fm???

Update: beatbox now. I give up get kick out again from live streaming lol. Waiting for someone to post the full video later hehe

Any translation of zz livestresming? hehe... Did you guys see his drawing, it so much similar with the kitten in meow and kangaroo huang comic :p.

Watching jy's livestreaming now but he's late coz of changes in his filming scedule . Seem like it will clash with zz another livestreaming, tho :(.

Update: jy driving somewhere else coz the signal is poor. Aiya his livestreaming will sure clash with zz. Zz livestreaming is wechat chat so hard for cpf, can only choose one( i think jy would not like this too, so far there never clash between their projects or programmes )

Update: haha jy wrote 'write 6 if got sound and write 2 if no sound' lol yeah another sugar "62". So many numbers he still choose 6 and 2 hahahaha. I'm a happy cpf. Zz wechat start and he singing walk slowly T___T. Damm it, the livestreaming so lag.

Regarding ZZ livestream today. Credit to fuu_kaze and bearology

pi

Just going to sum up the livestream with translation from

_Kaze (I can't find Fuu soompi account Haru T.T)

Before the livestream started, ZZ saw a cat and he came to play/hold the cat (Awww, ZZ with cat!!)

The three lucky fans who can come to the livestream, ZZ said he remembers all of them.

ZZ kept looking on the other direction of the livestream fancam, apparently the MC asked ZZ to look that way *Why! WHY!!!!!*

ZZ was talking about his band, facial expression while dancing and showed some examples

ZZ said he still has a bit of muscles left.

Explaining about his MIA, ZZ said he was busy with school and with personal work. ZZ wants to have time for his personal purposes.

Staff brought out different types of teas and ZZ tasted it. His expression was so funny lol

ZZ sang a short version of Dust, he sang "ai" (for those who said ZZ sang "hai" only because he couldn't sing "ai" WATCH THIS!)

ZZ said his favourite singer is JayChou

ZZ did beat-box

ZZ learned how to cook by baidu on phone. He watched on phone and then cook.

ZZ knows how to make cake. He makes cake as present.

Once section, ZZ had to give reaction to describing lines from staff. ZZ thumbed up for "I’m most capable in flirting girls" lol

ZZ said "Wo zui shuai, wo zui mei "I'm the most handsome, I'm the most beautiful"

They mentioned a bout his birthday fan meeting - still being prepared.

They asked him to do 3 facial expression. The first two are similar "cute" the last one is "handsome" *I feel all three expressions are cute lol*

ZZ said cat is based on it's feeling of the day. He talked abit about animals

ZZ drew a cat

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Full Q&A

Q: Game or basketball

A: Basketball

Q: Staying home or traveling

A: Traveling

Q: Eating or shopping

A: Eating

Q: Beer or wine

A: Wine

Q: Shower in the morning or night

A: Both

Q: Proactive or passive in a love relationship

A: Proactive.

Q: Loli or strong woman

A: Both

Note: Fan asked why his ideal type keeps changing. ZZ said it doesn’t change, just… you know, loli but maybe strong as a man (男汉子), a strong woman (女汉子). But a strong woman sometimes has their own cuteness. Anyway, appearance is not the problem. As long as I like… uhh… you know (ZZ looks shy and awkward hahahaha he cannot even finished the sentence) If I like someone, I will tell them.

Q: Chest muscle or abs

A: Abs

Q: Nude sleeping or not

A: Not

Q: You think you are handsome or Liu Wei is handsome

A: Liu Wei (the MC)

MC asked about dating a kitty-like girlfriend and ZZ avoided answering it.

He signed on a cup of tea for fan after finished drinking it

Taking selfie with fans and MC.

End of livestream.

---------------------------------------------

ZZ said he loved Latin dance, he knows how to dance in different Latin melody like Chachacha or Rumba and more (I don’t quite remember)

He said he loved Latin dance because of the shoes. The shiny shoes caught his eyes when he was a child, and so his mom let him learn Latin Dance.

=> Did anyone remember JY used to tease ZZ by showing his shoes to ZZ and asked: “Look, shiny or not?” Maybe JY knows ZZ loves shiny shoes a lot LOL

ZZ said he had some problem with dancing for his concert. He was a professional in Latin dance with tender and soft moves. So sometimes he accidentally bended his waist too much, and dance coach had to remind him to be stronger many times.

4 cups of teas represent 4 tastes of life: bitter, sweet, sour and spicy

MC asked him to draw himself and the result is he drew a cat with some hair

ZZ said he doesn’t know how to flirt girls. (Yeah right, and he did some cute acts right away to play with our heart!)

About his Birthday party and/or fan meeting, he said he will have a proper preparation for it.

--------------------

Side note:

1. JY was online for at least 30 minutes during ZZ's livestream (1 hour). Fans were saying that after filming, JY rushed his lunch to go back to the car. No proof so you can take this as delulu :D

2. ZZ shoes today, same with the JY from one of his photoshoot. (good thing I waited for these before doing my wardrobe of love LOL. I will wait until JY shows up for his BAZAAR event then :phew:)

3. ZZ's top today, so many dogs lol. Blue and red dogs, 5ML colours and JY's ambulance drawing (that day he said he only has these 2 colours and fans said the brand he used was the same with K-fan present for ZZ during his concert)

------------

Thank you

. I wish
and
can watch livestreaming too T__T. sadly both still at work i think.

Update: zz talking about mooncake (bly anyone lol) and cactus (cactus ....ok fine. We all know who like cactus right) :)))

Update: zz update his weibo. I admit i like his hair. Sorry can't upload photos now :p

Update: cw and fs livestreaming done. Both drawing for bazzar like what jy did before.jy, fs and cw all promite for bazaar charity even some new and famous stars promote for bazaar. Why they did not zz! T__T my heart keep telling me it because of the stupid ban. I want to see all for of them attend bazaar charity party. Not fair , zz will be a great representative fot bazaar charity too if only they can invite him.

Credit to Ryokise

pi

-----

Rough summary of Zhouzhou's 天下女人 wechat chatroom talk with Yanglan (it was in format of messages/voice messages)

>> Today is his first official day of work (after the long hiatus)

>> During Korea concert, He was touched by the fans' event (flashlights?) when he was singing moonlight. And he was controlling his tears.

>> After the concert ended, he just sat on the sofa and was in deep thoughts for 10 minutes, he also felt a sense of relief and that he finished a difficult task.

>> Said that walk slowly was the ED song he composed for a show/drama previously, and he composed it with the character's situations in mind.

>> Sang walk slowly.

>> Initially, he felt very unaccustomed, because when he debuted, he didn't see himself as a public figure. All of a sudden, many people were talking about him and he felt pressurized.

>> His parents are very supportive of the things he wants to do, they won't object to it as they feel that it's fine as long as he is doing what he likes, he feels very thankful towards his parents

>> When he was in a band, he thought he will find a stable job in the future and play music with his friends after work.

>> At first, he didn't register for the arts exam of NACTA (his current university). His friend was the one attending the exam and dragged ZZ along, ZZ then registered, eventually passed through the rounds of exams and entered NACTA. He think it is also a form of destiny/fate.

>> During vocal music segment(arts exam), he sang 精忠报国. He was very nervous and set his tone too high, halfway through, he couldn't manage to go on and the teacher kindly stopped him.

>> When he was in elementary school, the cat from the backyard left her baby kitten in their house, Zhouzhoy says that it wanted them to take care of it's kitten. After 3 months, the cat came back for it's baby kitten. He thinks the reason why the mother cat left it's kitten in their care is probably because it thinks that his grandma is a kind person (He was living with his grandma). After that, he thinks cats are interesting.

>> He said during this period of time (hiatus), he had a good rest and eats well, but wasn't successful in gaining weight, he doesn't knows the reason why, and he feels that the more he eats, the skinnier he is.

>> Fan's question (the id of this fan has the emoji of a whale and a cat) : Zhouzhou will you come to Harbin when you release album in the future?

ZZ: If there's a chance in the future when I release my album, I will definitely go to Harbin. And also show my new works to everyone

>> Words towards international fans, ZZ: "I love you guys". He understand that as I-fans are from overseas, the distance is further and probably can only keep themselves updated with his news online. If there are chances, he will definitely go to I-fans' countries with his works.

>> Doesn't know if he has work on Mid-Autumn festival, if he has work on that day, he will call his parents and grandma. They are quite understanding and supportive of him, it's his work after all, It's enough for them as long as they know that he is healthy and happy.

>> Fan's question: Zhouzhou, what kind of mooncakes do you like to eat~~

ZZ: my favorite is..egg yolk mooncake.

>> Fan's question asked if ZZ likes to grow/plant/take care of flowers. ZZ says that he likes flowers, but he can't even take care of himself, so he is afraid that he can't take care of the flowers.

>> Host: Yes yes yes, it's very important to take care of yourself first.

ZZ: okay, I will..if there are chances..I will try taking care of cactus, seems like this thing has a stronger vitality.

>> Privately, he is actually more of an introverted person, he gets shy easily, but on stage, the him that everyone sees is maybe more wild. Showing the most handsome side of Xu Weizhou to everyone.

>> He could feel everyone missing him when he disappeared for 20+ days :D

Thanks again

and thanks a lot to our sister forum for translating this precious interview. Lol, he so secretive of what he been doing this past three weeks. I so curious to know what project he did during MIA. He like to take care of cactus. Dont worry zz, you can take care of jy's cactus and cactus flower lol. Aha he sang walk slowly ... Bring back all the good memories. If only he can mention shang yin drama too T_T. I like the moderator for the livestreaming. She must be a cpf in heart :p hahaha.

Btw, anyone knows where zz took his selfie? At his beijing house? Does not like FM's dorm..that place look lavish (remember the place zz play skateboard before, that place look lavish too)

Thank you
. I wish
and
can watch livestreaming too T__T. sadly both still at work i think.

Update: zz talking about mooncake (bly anyone lol) and cactus (cactus ....ok fine. We all know who like cactus right) :)))

Update: zz update his weibo. I admit i like his hair. Sorry can't upload photos now :p

Update: cw and fs livestreaming done. Both drawing for bazzar like what jy did before.jy, fs and cw all promite for bazaar charity even some new and famous stars promote for bazaar. Why they did not zz! T__T my heart keep telling me it because of the stupid ban. I want to see all for of them attend bazaar charity party. Not fair , zz will be a great representative fot bazaar charity too if only they can invite him.

Yes.. Real life sucks!! >.

:leaf10:

Johnny looks so tired. T__T And I saw Kun behind him.. from the photo others shared.

And CACTUS.. I WAS LIKE.. WHAT?? ISN'T IT TOO OBVIOUS??

SUCH A SWEET DAY WE GOT!!!

yoyo5yoyo5yoyo5

Thanks

Hope you enjoy in our small family~

Welcome back, paper sister! Oh hey, I didn't know about Lou Qing playing in SWAP! :leaf13:

Is she a hidden BL lover by chance? xD Why did she keep taking acting job in BL dramas?

She's so pretty though in SWAP. A lot more feminine too! They made her look so manly in Addicted that I thought she was a guy with a girl voice dub at first when I first watched Addicted (sorry!). :_red_fox 11

CzYYLx9.png

Also I'm amused seeing that she just towers over everyone else in SWAP. I kinda forgot how tall she is when she was surrounded by JY and ZZ in Addicted. lol :_red_fox 4

yveOTAv.png

You're welcome

and
!

anyway, i just wanna share this dose of sugars from my Line International YuZhou group chat:

1473270126684.jpg

1473270129519.jpg

1473270140629.jpg

you just figure out the background and all those little hints hehehe

You're welcome
and
!

anyway, i just wanna share this dose of sugars from my Line International YuZhou group chat:

you just figure out the background and all those little hints hehehe

Thank you but i fail to acess the account. It said we need ask permission T___T. Please help

Sorry, my dears..

leaf3 we miss you paper sisiter :8yoyo13: . no they still ban to be seen together publicly uwaaaaa but but they give us lots of sugars nowadays especially ZZfoxy2. Yeah I miss Lulu too, she looks so pretty in the new series ;)

thank you for the live update Timmy.
I feel you. I finish work at 6am and need to go to office again later at 8.30am :_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5 Sometimes I hate outstation job so much:Red_fox6:

thank you very much

and to the translators too. So much sugar . I gonna get diebetusfoxy1

ps:

I can't access the google drive too.

zz meow....stunningly beautiful yet so handsome :In love:

663251aejw1f7leh59v6qj20ek0hnabr.jpg6b202cedgw1f7lc9ad7knj20qo0zk7wh.jpg

arghhhhh I want his hair colour 6dd4e00egw1f7lchlg0mmj20hs0oawff.jpg6b202cedgw1f7lc9jkhlbj20qo0zkb29.jpg6b202cedgw1f7lc9smdefj20qo0zkb29.jpg6b202cedgw1f7lcad9ydtj219c1w0hdw.jpg006r8UFDgw1f7lqkhw0alj30ku0rsdk0.jpg006r8UFDgw1f7lql7o6k3j30qo0qogp0.jpgb0e4344fjw1f7ld70eg79j21120ku0wg.jpg

9bf9031fgw1f7ldf27wr3j21120kugqc.jpg6c0b76b3jw1f7ldhswf2mj21400qoajr.jpg14135033_1700903420234464_1209439500_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzNDExOTI1MTAzNjI3MDg2Mw%3D%3D.2?dl=114145505_1150113115049632_173474444_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzNDE1Njg5NzQxNDQwNDI0NQ%3D%3D.2?dl=114269127_1592236041078917_153042942_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzNDE2MDk0MjE1NzkxOTkzMw%3D%3D.2?dl=1

14134981_1774494812809126_1916832121_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzNDE2NDUwNjk1NjIwMjMzMQ%3D%3D.2?dl=114240885_637278483096686_240429450_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzNDMyMTc4OTAzNTYwNzIyOA%3D%3D.2?dl=1

the cat so fluffy

14156456_589825071197114_1717158686_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzNDA5MzQxNTY3NTQwMjE0Mw%3D%3D.2?dl=114294712_1787500328185145_1189514737_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMzkxMTgwMTU2NTMxOTg1Ng%3D%3D.2?dl=114280351_295911590784692_1360707031_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMzkzMTA1NjA2MzM2NTg1Mg%3D%3D.2?dl=114269259_1423049187712547_1955869581_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMzkzMTQyNDQ2NTg3NTM5Ng%3D%3D.2?dl=114294705_940566819403013_463394042_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzNDA5Nzg4ODU3MzU2MjM5MQ%3D%3D.2?dl=114145400_1667152320279310_23817227_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMzgyNzIzODk2MDk1NDc4Mg%3D%3D.2?dl=1

shine so bright like a diamond :Excited:

14269022_245385732522835_1789180561_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzNDAwNDk1MTU1NDQ2Mzg1Nw%3D%3D.2?dl=114269050_866164610150102_758358434_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzNDEwODU0Mzk1MDg5MTQ3OQ%3D%3D.2?dl=114262796_1423086714383100_53273128_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMzg3MDgzMDM5NjI3NDQ5Nw%3D%3D.2?dl=1

don't touch ...whale will hunt you guys kekeke

14241077_1060352484002711_1111605667_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzNDA3ODQ1NTM3Mjk5MDE1Nw%3D%3D.2?dl=1

cr on pic

whale...he looks tired :leaf9:

6f75fb2ejw1f7liaft2nhj22zk3zf4qs.jpg9bf9031fgw1f7ldcsd4gcj20ku112n0z.jpg006rLCJugw1f7lbfglvekj30kk0pbww0.jpg006rLCJugw1f7lbfdcg90j30ku0pfka3.jpg006rLCJugw1f7lbff8anmj30kg0pktp3.jpg006rLCJugw1f7lbfbt38uj30ld109jvf.jpg006rLCJugw1f7lbfhlevjj30ku105dkl.jpg006ryF9Kgw1f7lazmdkv8j31kw1kw7ej.jpg

cw and fs

9bf9031fgw1f7ldctb2tij20ku112dio.jpgb0e4344fjw1f7ld717b23j20ku112417.jpgb0e4344fjw1f7ld71tylvj20ku11276k.jpg9bf9031fgw1f7ldctptulj20ku11277q.jpg

sugar ;p

6 AND 2!!!!!!

006qu6r5jw1f7lanwqb0wj30hs0vkabh.jpg

PANGOLIn OR ...... ;P

71ef6da6jw1f7lfpj8l0gj20j60j6abw.jpg71ef6da6jw1f7lfpn1e0fj20rs0ku40l.jpg

awww cactus and Kun too 006aFmprgw1f7lcqozz5ej30k00zkgnw.jpg

jy online for 30 minutes during zz live stream

14262855_1699502337039233_468218410_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMzgyNTQ2OTQ4NTU3ODU5MA%3D%3D.2?dl=1

same shoes??

14278859_186766411746188_1961615662_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMzg4OTczNjE5Njg0MzE1Mw%3D%3D.2?dl=1

dog??? blue and red dogs...huh 5miles favourite colours lol

14145321_319745565083456_1586736871_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMzg0ODIzOTg1MDE5MTA5NA%3D%3D.2?dl=1

OK fine my delulu hahaha

b0e4344fgw1f7lh7navhjj20u00jsgor.jpg

b0e4344fgw1f7lh7o4fapj20df0iw40d.jpg

zz draw this . Did he read the kitty and kangaroo comic too hehe

14134592_183816302042702_819634475_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMzg0OTY3MjkxODEzNjM3MA

Fanart ....hehe sis when u free

please translate for us :leaf5:leaf3

be0e81dbgw1f7lpb0b8q7j20ov43nhag.jpg

a966fe84jw1f7liu15y30j20er3gwat2.jpg

006pY6S2jw1f7lf6g609sj315a0qlgsi.jpg006pY6S2jw1f7lf6a24yqj30qo0qo0wy.jpg006pY6S2jw1f7lf6kpso1j30qo0qodil.jpg

005S2KVwjw1f7lgecurwqj30rs0yctff.jpg14099730_1630698640593879_426083985_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMzM5NjA2ODMxMDU4NjYxMw%3D%3D.2?dl=114052182_1615227395443273_1385328627_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMzcxOTM2NTM1NDQ0OTgxNw%3D%3D.2?dl=1

manip

005LNHJ8gw1f7lds3lqjjj30qm0x4khm.jpg006xgscLgw1f7lbja44ylj30jg0jggud.jpg006xgscLgw1f7l6tx1hiuj30jg0jgmzo.jpg4403f9e1jw1f7lemmy4t1j20dc0dc0t8.jpg14099724_1749312755321238_1135519287_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzNDE4NzMxNjUxMTY2ODY4NQ%3D%3D.2?dl=114272015_1254173927934814_1493294181_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMzk4Njk0MjgxNTkxMzg1OQ%3D%3D.2?dl=1

Photoshop level: GOD!!

14295383_1278775622162076_773100426_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzNDQwNjAxMjA5Mzg4MjI0Mw%3D%3D.2?dl=1

zz chat translation. Credit to the right owner.

006r8UFDgw1f7lqkr8qkpj30ku5hie81.jpg

006r8UFDgw1f7lql1ozkij30ku652npd.jpg

ps: sorry for the very long post. I try to minimize my post ;)

Btw, anyone knows where zz took his selfie? At his beijing house? Does not like FM's dorm..that place look lavish (remember the place zz play skateboard before, that place look lavish too)

Timmy this might be the answer to your question hehehe

Your memory is so good. Yap cpf believe the house when ZZ played skateboard is the same house when he took his latest selfie. some cpf think this is his new house at Beijing , not the same with FM's house (delulu - hehehe maybe he share this house with certain whale lol)

8ec56decjw1f7lwyk3zwqj20zk0qo0xv.jpg

this his another house. I think this one is the house provided by FM

czXCfyr.jpgRQ4tvRI.jpg

cr 糖柚子YY

Hahaha

I like your delulu. I hope it is true :) but i bet fans will never know if they stay together coz it their very private matter and i prefer it that way. Thanks for the photos and sugars. Did you see jy today? He wear black again lol and he lost some weight too..filming must be hard. All the best whale.

She's so pretty though in SWAP. A lot more feminine too! They made her look so manly in Addicted that I thought she was a guy with a girl voice dub at first when I first watched Addicted (sorry!). :_red_fox 11

CzYYLx9.png

OMG.. Seriously.. Is that really our LuLu? So pretty~

:cuteonion9:

I'm sorry too for thinking of her as a guy...

:7yoyo10: