'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
.. I heard from
.. You guys are going to buy 18 sets of SY??

OMG.. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS!!!

foxy3foxy3foxy3

And i shared that news to my another friend and she said.. she said her eyes were looking at the number 18 and feel like that number come from me. Since I'm talking a lot about 18 cm. Should I proud of myself too? XD And are you guys also order 18 for some reason??

:5yoyo32::5yoyo32::5yoyo32:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Cr: PrinceSelva

9月7日晚八点“杨澜对话许魏洲:生活不是奔跑,可以慢慢走” 天下女人FM,荔枝微课。其实我有点方,但是看起来是真的[泪]只等微博官宣了[泪]中国只有一个许魏洲吧[泪]微信扫码预约起来吧

Yang Lan (well-known host) talk show with XWZ on 7th Spet. at 20:00. Wechat: scan the Qr code in p4, book the course in the account, password for booking is 0907.

663251aejw1f7gaglgzwpj20ku112tq8.jpg663251aejw1f7gagm7p5ej20ku112qb6.jpg663251aejw1f7gagmtpe2j20ku1120wq.jpg663251aejw1f7gagn60dtj20hs0swada.jpg

.. I heard from
.. You guys are going to buy 18 sets of SY??

OMG.. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS!!!

foxy3foxy3foxy3

And i shared that news to my another friend and she said.. she said her eyes were looking at the number 18 and feel like that number come from me. Since I'm talking a lot about 18 cm. Should I proud of myself too? XD And are you guys also order 18 for some reason??

:5yoyo32::5yoyo32::5yoyo32:

OMG i'm feel so shy. Hehe yes we did. Lol There nothing to be proud about it

just we decide to give the set as gift to some friends and families. Other cpf more awesome they help supporting YZ for beginning till now and keep on supporting them . Such dedication is rather rare especially toward asian bl fandom couple.

The no 18, haha we thought it lucky no coz i heard that

In Chinese tradition, 18 pronounced 十八 (shí bā) and is a considered lucky number due to similarity with 實發 (shì fā) 'definitely get rich', 'to get rich for sure'. Lol i not sure about this thing. Need ask other chinese friends.

Oh one more thing, i also want to.say we so proud of you too. Your dedication to our club here make me keep on support and continue to be here. I almost move on from this fanclub few months ago, but your dedication bring me back to our lovely club. Thank you . And thank you very much too our other members here for still supporting our fanclub

awww so nice of you thank you Timmy.

JY WEIBO update so handsome

jy's caption please translate for us sis

:)

7695a96djw1f7go7jsgysj20qo0xbq72.jpg7695a96djw1f7go7lttyoj20qo0xbgra.jpg

Fanart

006ubZv6jw1f7gsat4nhcj31hc0u0n8d.jpga966fe84jw1f7gpzjvjrnj20er0erq4z.jpga966fe84gw1f7gmx6i0vdj20er0tj0zx.jpg

Awwwn.. I love you guys. Thank you.

yoyo5

Sorry for late reply, Sis. Johnny said, he became a new boyfriend after shaving. XD

Fanarts

Cr. On credit

yoyo5

f2092ed6da4b0a7b6a611e336588a3b4.jpg

c8db4e975c6158c6adb11346f7bac51a.jpg

Today is Saturday, miss you so much Xu Jiu Jiu

Jiu Jiu: I dont miss you!

c54c8c459223318618e7ee3becfd85e4.jpg

xbjk

There is a discussion ongoing for ZZ putting a phone in his pocket while singing "Dust". And suspicious beep sound..

That's the clip while he's saying "I'm not single anymore"

He said at the beginning :

"Actually I have something to tell you..." And a long pause.. At the 8th second.. He looked at the backstage and the beep..

And then "From this day onward, I'm no longer single!"

He looked to the backstage right at the tone and then he continue saying..

Is it the beep sound right after "please leave your message after the beep"?

That tone is more like someone cannot pickup the phone and so a beep tone to leave voice message.

So we assume at that time should be ZZ calling JY but he was on live stream at the time. So, he couldn't answer the phone. ZZ wait until he heard the beep sound and leave his voice message. Since ZZ couldn't reach to JY in time, somebody from backstage helped calling to JY and helped ZZ to heard the beep tone with amplifier? And ZZ started saying those words.. so that can record and send it to JY?

:8yoyo13::8yoyo13::8yoyo13:

Paper brother, i need your analysis~

xbjk

There is a discussion ongoing for ZZ putting a phone in his pocket while singing "Dust". And suspicious beep sound..

That's the clip while he's saying "I'm not single anymore"

He said at the beginning :

"Actually I have something to tell you..." And a long pause.. At the 8th second.. He looked at the backstage and the beep..

And then "From this day onward, I'm no longer single!"

He looked to the backstage right at the tone and then he continue saying..

Is it the beep sound right after "please leave your message after the beep"?

That tone is more like someone cannot pickup the phone and so a beep tone to leave voice message.

So we assume at that time should be ZZ calling JY but he was on live stream at the time. So, he couldn't answer the phone. ZZ wait until he heard the beep sound and leave his voice message. Since ZZ couldn't reach to JY in time, somebody from backstage helped calling to JY and helped ZZ to heard the beep tone with amplifier? And ZZ started saying those words.. so that can record and send it to JY?

:8yoyo13::8yoyo13::8yoyo13:

Paper brother, i need your analysis~

Kyaaaaaaa I really want this to be real:leaf12: not just our delulu. Who knows maybe the initial plan for JY to do video live streaming during ZZ's concert but but that infamous show made him unable to do it:leaf5: #iliveindelululand

JY's interview by 《Life Style》 Magazine translation

cr. 甩肉朕能靚

cr pic. 屈天鹏

Translated by Gashupingo

Edited by bearology

KUDOS and Love these guys so much~

yoyo5yoyo5yoyo5

bHjNjQc.jpg

JY's interview by 《Life Style》 Magazine translation

cr. 甩肉朕能靚

cr pic. 屈天鹏

Translated by Gashupingo

Edited by bearology

KUDOS and Love these guys so much~

yoyo5yoyo5yoyo5

bHjNjQc.jpg

In YZ delulu land :Excited:

1. how to improve pronunciation?

my kitty help me by praticing tongue twisters

2. still have time practice jujitsu?

Yes, I practice everyday with kitty on bed ;D

3. Do you have the plan to advance singing?

of course la, I have personal coach at home

4. If there one whole day free time, how you arrange?

First good sleep hugging kitty, wake up eat lavish breakfast with kitty, go secret dating with kitty, dinner with kitty and well etc etc hehehe

5. i really like to protect people aound me ...yeah we all know you very protective of certain clumsy kitten

6. what tips mantaining your figure?

recently got a bit fat. So happy everyday eating with kitty.

7.this seasonn what your favourite styles?

I wear whatever my kitty said looks good on me. denim. black and white outfits or H&M shirt hahahaahh

Guys, don't kill me haha:leaf5: . this just for fun since we lack of YZ this few weeks....:_red_fox 11:Red_fox11:

I won't kill you because I have the same mind when reading JY's interview, lol, especially on the tongue part lolololol. I know that we need to train our tongues when learning languages but somehow, I imagine *ahem* anotheractivityinvolvingtongued *ahem*.

:Playing with fire:

have to check this up first! But I agree with many fans who think that JY was having bad mood during his live stream because he could not watch ZZ's concert. Maybe ZZ wanted to make his "announcement" as a surprise gift for JY? Poor them if that was so :'(

I won't kill you because I have the same mind when reading JY's interview, lol, especially on the tongue part lolololol. I know that we need to train our tongues when learning languages but somehow, I imagine *ahem* anotheractivityinvolvingtongued *ahem*.

cheetah14cheetah14:leaf5:yoyo4

Jy today

14134790_1638849233073125_820787686_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMjIxMzI5NzM4MjI0MTc3Mw%3D%3D.2?dl=1

Lucky fans

14099268_1584196971876337_2019097620_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMTc3MjE0MzMzMTE3NDg2Mw%3D%3D.2?dl=114262709_600027783533467_883573294_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMTc3MTkwMjAxNTk0NzI3Ng%3D%3D.2?dl=1

Fanart/manip

14099684_1206476856072566_908907707_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMjA3MzE0OTM1MzU1NjExMw%3D%3D.2?dl=114134682_176048932804925_1638294003_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMDY2MjY2NDE4MzkwMjE2OQ%3D%3D.2?dl=1

ZZ or JY???? ;O

14099753_1786541301589857_991606217_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMTg4NjMwMjY1NjY3ODgyNw%3D%3D.2?dl=114145360_1568756506765341_397844732_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMTcxMTQxODQxNjA0MDM1MQ%3D%3D.2?dl=114063434_1689097011413610_739010580_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMTEwNTUzNDkyMDc4MTMyOA%3D%3D.2?dl=114099550_1753527798231368_657563899_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMTM1MTkxMzI5NjExNzgzNQ%3D%3D.2?dl=1

hahahaha

14063222_1766164276930055_1712615265_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMTYyMzg0NDQxMDE1MTQ4Ng%3D%3D.2?dl=1

Hmm

14073271_657821331048708_941157842_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMTI3MDAxODQzNjAzMDE5Nw%3D%3D.2?dl=1

:Playing with fire:

have to check this up first! But I agree with many fans who think that JY was having bad mood during his live stream because he could not watch ZZ's concert. Maybe ZZ wanted to make his "announcement" as a surprise gift for JY? Poor them if that was so :'(

Paper Brother.. My Monday mood brightened after reading your post especially because of *ahem* part. Thank you. XD

How I wish I could read your ff more. 😘

Sis, so JY finally changed something after all. XD

And I also want to go Baotou 😣😣😣

Sis, so JY finally changed something after all. XD

And I also want to go Baotou ������

Hahaha finally he wear something with color and not that black shorr pant :p. Yes, if only i got free time and rich enough to go travel to Baotou.

haha i like your delulu. I think about the same thing and plus the thing
mentioned too LOL

Hahaha finally he wear something with color and not that black shorr pant :p. Yes, if only i got free time and rich enough to go travel to Baotou.

haha i like your delulu. I think about the same thing and plus the thing
mentioned too LOL

We, CP fans' thoughts are always so sweet and full with sugars unlike bitter people.

yoyo5yoyo5yoyo5

Thank you so much for your generous support for YuZhou, Sis

foxy3

006yD3N7gw1f7i0hi0qngj306c08kaat.jpg

Your bank will be crying for sure cos of JY's ptb, SY DVD and now for Busan Festival Ad.

:_red_fox 4

Tomorrow busy day for fans, all four have livestreaming :)

Iirc, Jy 7 or 8pm(not sure but hope no clash with zz time) ,zz 12&8pm, cw 4pm, fs 9pm. 7/9 is good day lol.

Tomorrow busy day for fans, all four have livestreaming :)

Iirc, Jy 7 or 8pm(not sure but hope no clash with zz time) ,zz 12&8pm, cw 4pm, fs 9pm. 7/9 is good day lol.

I heard JY's one will be tomorrow 7PM. How i wish to see them all on Bazzar! Why.. oh why!!

:Red_fox4:

I heard JY's one will be tomorrow 7PM. How i wish to see them all on Bazzar! Why.. oh why!!

:Red_fox4:

Yes 7pm. Blame that stupid ban. I cant watch johnny and zz livestreaming together because of them T__T

Screenshot from bearology IG

hwjWWreh.jpg

Ps: can't wait to watch zz new hair lol

Sorry, my dears..

I got a new full time job huuu T_______T Sheriousss business and all~~

Amazing, this thread is still alive and kicking! But I can't catch up hohoho... you paper sisters and brothers are DIE-hard! Tekeke, sooooooooooooooo my first question

DID THEY EVER GET TOGETHER AND SEEN TOGETHER AGAIN??!

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh????????????!!

ZZ is no longer single? Awww, look at our boys all grown up. XD

~~~~By the way, I spotted GuHai's EX-gf in another BL series called SWAP hehehe... that really, really tall girl? I never would've thought I'd miss her!! Then I thought of you guys~ hahaha so unexpected!

Sorry, my dears..

Amazing, this thread is still alive and kicking! But I can't catch up hohoho... you paper sisters and brothers are DIE-hard! Tekeke, sooooooooooooooo my first question

~~~~By the way, I spotted GuHai's EX-gf in another BL series called SWAP hehehe... that really, really tall girl? I never would've thought I'd miss her!! Then I thought of you guys~ hahaha so unexpected!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The answer is still no. T____T

But.. But.. We didn't give up yet...

Now I miss ydk too. 😭 😭 😭

Sorry, my dears..

Oh hello there. Welcome back. Sadly, the answer for your question is no. But dont lose hope coz jy and zz is the captain of this fandom ship haha..and the ship still sailing smoothly and boys career is getting brighter each day.

Update: where is his blonde hair. Its not blonde guys but black with a bit color still there and i love it haha. I think.Zz not fond of blonde hair too coz he so fast dye it back to black :p ugh i get kick out from the livestreaning :(

Update: No, his hair looks more to ash brown color..its not really black lol. Drinking 4 types of teas now. Spicy, bitter, sweet, not sure about another one , sour i think

Update: i got limited chinese but i think he talking about fanmeeting :o. Huh another fm???

Update: beatbox now. I give up get kick out again from live streaming lol. Waiting for someone to post the full video later hehe

Any translation of zz livestresming? hehe... Did you guys see his drawing, it so much similar with the kitten in meow and kangaroo huang comic :p.

Watching jy's livestreaming now but he's late coz of changes in his filming scedule . Seem like it will clash with zz another livestreaming, tho :(.

Update: jy driving somewhere else coz the signal is poor. Aiya his livestreaming will sure clash with zz. Zz livestreaming is wechat chat so hard for cpf, can only choose one( i think jy would not like this too, so far there never clash between their projects or programmes )

Update: haha jy wrote 'write 6 if got sound and write 2 if no sound' lol yeah another sugar "62". So many numbers he still choose 6 and 2 hahahaha. I'm a happy cpf. Zz wechat start and he singing walk slowly T___T. Damm it, the livestreaming so lag.

Regarding ZZ livestream today. Credit to fuu_kaze and bearology

pi

Just going to sum up the livestream with translation from

_Kaze (I can't find Fuu soompi account Haru T.T)

Before the livestream started, ZZ saw a cat and he came to play/hold the cat (Awww, ZZ with cat!!)

The three lucky fans who can come to the livestream, ZZ said he remembers all of them.

ZZ kept looking on the other direction of the livestream fancam, apparently the MC asked ZZ to look that way *Why! WHY!!!!!*

ZZ was talking about his band, facial expression while dancing and showed some examples

ZZ said he still has a bit of muscles left.

Explaining about his MIA, ZZ said he was busy with school and with personal work. ZZ wants to have time for his personal purposes.

Staff brought out different types of teas and ZZ tasted it. His expression was so funny lol

ZZ sang a short version of Dust, he sang "ai" (for those who said ZZ sang "hai" only because he couldn't sing "ai" WATCH THIS!)

ZZ said his favourite singer is JayChou

ZZ did beat-box

ZZ learned how to cook by baidu on phone. He watched on phone and then cook.

ZZ knows how to make cake. He makes cake as present.

Once section, ZZ had to give reaction to describing lines from staff. ZZ thumbed up for "I’m most capable in flirting girls" lol

ZZ said "Wo zui shuai, wo zui mei "I'm the most handsome, I'm the most beautiful"

They mentioned a bout his birthday fan meeting - still being prepared.

They asked him to do 3 facial expression. The first two are similar "cute" the last one is "handsome" *I feel all three expressions are cute lol*

ZZ said cat is based on it's feeling of the day. He talked abit about animals

ZZ drew a cat

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Full Q&A

Q: Game or basketball

A: Basketball

Q: Staying home or traveling

A: Traveling

Q: Eating or shopping

A: Eating

Q: Beer or wine

A: Wine

Q: Shower in the morning or night

A: Both

Q: Proactive or passive in a love relationship

A: Proactive.

Q: Loli or strong woman

A: Both

Note: Fan asked why his ideal type keeps changing. ZZ said it doesn’t change, just… you know, loli but maybe strong as a man (男汉子), a strong woman (女汉子). But a strong woman sometimes has their own cuteness. Anyway, appearance is not the problem. As long as I like… uhh… you know (ZZ looks shy and awkward hahahaha he cannot even finished the sentence) If I like someone, I will tell them.

Q: Chest muscle or abs

A: Abs

Q: Nude sleeping or not

A: Not

Q: You think you are handsome or Liu Wei is handsome

A: Liu Wei (the MC)

MC asked about dating a kitty-like girlfriend and ZZ avoided answering it.

He signed on a cup of tea for fan after finished drinking it

Taking selfie with fans and MC.

End of livestream.

---------------------------------------------

ZZ said he loved Latin dance, he knows how to dance in different Latin melody like Chachacha or Rumba and more (I don’t quite remember)

He said he loved Latin dance because of the shoes. The shiny shoes caught his eyes when he was a child, and so his mom let him learn Latin Dance.

=> Did anyone remember JY used to tease ZZ by showing his shoes to ZZ and asked: “Look, shiny or not?” Maybe JY knows ZZ loves shiny shoes a lot LOL

ZZ said he had some problem with dancing for his concert. He was a professional in Latin dance with tender and soft moves. So sometimes he accidentally bended his waist too much, and dance coach had to remind him to be stronger many times.

4 cups of teas represent 4 tastes of life: bitter, sweet, sour and spicy

MC asked him to draw himself and the result is he drew a cat with some hair

ZZ said he doesn’t know how to flirt girls. (Yeah right, and he did some cute acts right away to play with our heart!)

About his Birthday party and/or fan meeting, he said he will have a proper preparation for it.

--------------------

Side note:

1. JY was online for at least 30 minutes during ZZ's livestream (1 hour). Fans were saying that after filming, JY rushed his lunch to go back to the car. No proof so you can take this as delulu :D

2. ZZ shoes today, same with the JY from one of his photoshoot. (good thing I waited for these before doing my wardrobe of love LOL. I will wait until JY shows up for his BAZAAR event then :phew:)

3. ZZ's top today, so many dogs lol. Blue and red dogs, 5ML colours and JY's ambulance drawing (that day he said he only has these 2 colours and fans said the brand he used was the same with K-fan present for ZZ during his concert)

------------

Thank you

. I wish
and
can watch livestreaming too T__T. sadly both still at work i think.

Update: zz talking about mooncake (bly anyone lol) and cactus (cactus ....ok fine. We all know who like cactus right) :)))

Update: zz update his weibo. I admit i like his hair. Sorry can't upload photos now :p

Update: cw and fs livestreaming done. Both drawing for bazzar like what jy did before.jy, fs and cw all promite for bazaar charity even some new and famous stars promote for bazaar. Why they did not zz! T__T my heart keep telling me it because of the stupid ban. I want to see all for of them attend bazaar charity party. Not fair , zz will be a great representative fot bazaar charity too if only they can invite him.

Credit to Ryokise

pi

-----

Rough summary of Zhouzhou's 天下女人 wechat chatroom talk with Yanglan (it was in format of messages/voice messages)

>> Today is his first official day of work (after the long hiatus)

>> During Korea concert, He was touched by the fans' event (flashlights?) when he was singing moonlight. And he was controlling his tears.

>> After the concert ended, he just sat on the sofa and was in deep thoughts for 10 minutes, he also felt a sense of relief and that he finished a difficult task.

>> Said that walk slowly was the ED song he composed for a show/drama previously, and he composed it with the character's situations in mind.

>> Sang walk slowly.

>> Initially, he felt very unaccustomed, because when he debuted, he didn't see himself as a public figure. All of a sudden, many people were talking about him and he felt pressurized.

>> His parents are very supportive of the things he wants to do, they won't object to it as they feel that it's fine as long as he is doing what he likes, he feels very thankful towards his parents

>> When he was in a band, he thought he will find a stable job in the future and play music with his friends after work.

>> At first, he didn't register for the arts exam of NACTA (his current university). His friend was the one attending the exam and dragged ZZ along, ZZ then registered, eventually passed through the rounds of exams and entered NACTA. He think it is also a form of destiny/fate.

>> During vocal music segment(arts exam), he sang 精忠报国. He was very nervous and set his tone too high, halfway through, he couldn't manage to go on and the teacher kindly stopped him.

>> When he was in elementary school, the cat from the backyard left her baby kitten in their house, Zhouzhoy says that it wanted them to take care of it's kitten. After 3 months, the cat came back for it's baby kitten. He thinks the reason why the mother cat left it's kitten in their care is probably because it thinks that his grandma is a kind person (He was living with his grandma). After that, he thinks cats are interesting.

>> He said during this period of time (hiatus), he had a good rest and eats well, but wasn't successful in gaining weight, he doesn't knows the reason why, and he feels that the more he eats, the skinnier he is.

>> Fan's question (the id of this fan has the emoji of a whale and a cat) : Zhouzhou will you come to Harbin when you release album in the future?

ZZ: If there's a chance in the future when I release my album, I will definitely go to Harbin. And also show my new works to everyone

>> Words towards international fans, ZZ: "I love you guys". He understand that as I-fans are from overseas, the distance is further and probably can only keep themselves updated with his news online. If there are chances, he will definitely go to I-fans' countries with his works.

>> Doesn't know if he has work on Mid-Autumn festival, if he has work on that day, he will call his parents and grandma. They are quite understanding and supportive of him, it's his work after all, It's enough for them as long as they know that he is healthy and happy.

>> Fan's question: Zhouzhou, what kind of mooncakes do you like to eat~~

ZZ: my favorite is..egg yolk mooncake.

>> Fan's question asked if ZZ likes to grow/plant/take care of flowers. ZZ says that he likes flowers, but he can't even take care of himself, so he is afraid that he can't take care of the flowers.

>> Host: Yes yes yes, it's very important to take care of yourself first.

ZZ: okay, I will..if there are chances..I will try taking care of cactus, seems like this thing has a stronger vitality.

>> Privately, he is actually more of an introverted person, he gets shy easily, but on stage, the him that everyone sees is maybe more wild. Showing the most handsome side of Xu Weizhou to everyone.

>> He could feel everyone missing him when he disappeared for 20+ days :D