The Yakuza [AmaryllisRose & Decay]

Decay

The door leading into the Hageshi household creaked open, the noise carrying throughout the large yet empty house. The man stepping through the door was covered in bruises and bumps, the stench of dried blood surrounded him. The silver haired boy closed the door behind himself, walking towards the stairs and climbing up them. Sometimes letting out a soft groan as his body ached from the pain, he was in rough shape and probably had a few broken ribs. But all of this was not something to be alarmed about because these were signs that the young man, Morie Asano, had completed his initiation. Now he was officially apart of the clan, a member of the yakuza and loyalist to the Hageshi family. It truly was an honor to become apart of the clan, they had looked after Morie since he was young and now he showed his appreciation by following under them. The young man honestly couldn't stop grinning to himself even though he had gotten a real good beating, he was finally apart of the clan and that's all that mattered.

Reaching up the stairs Morie stepped into a hallway and walked all the way down into the hallway, stopping at the last door to the right. The silver haired boy could hear running water from inside the room, he's in the shower, he thought to himself as he opened the door. Morie entered the room belonging to the young master, Kasai, and slipped off his shoes. It wasn't only his initiation day but his birthday as well and he thought the night would be most enjoyable by spending some time with Kasai, a boy he adored dearly and paid too much attention to. Morie wondered if Kasai even knew today was his birthday, it wouldn't be a problem for the boy if Kasai had forgotten but it has always been a nice thought in Morie's head that Kasai would surprise him someday.

"Kasai, I'm back. How was school?" Morie called out from the other side of the bathroom door as he made his way towards the door, avoiding the small pile of messes scattered across the room. He proceeded to open the bathroom door and step inside, the curtain to the shower shut and the water running. Morie started opening the drawers and cupboards in the bathroom, looking for a first-aid kit so he could bandage himself up. The young man sighed as he placed his hands on the sink and stared at his reflection, he inspected his face. Touching his busted cheek, hissing only slightly after the skin on skin contact and retreating his hand. Morie turned his back to the mirror, leaning his body against the edge of the sink and glancing over towards the shut curtain. "Young master, how much longer are you going to be in there?" After an exciting yet rough day Morie felt like he needed some company, he wanted to see Kasai and just spend time with the younger boy.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AmaryllisRose

• Decay

1742909_428941600623553_222174578_n.jpg

Name: Kasai Hageshi

Eyes: Dark Crimson

Hair: Vibrant Red

Personality: Kasai is a very reckless, free spirited person, often doing whatever he likes, whenever he likes. Doesn't really listen to anyone except his father, and Morie. He flirts with basically everything he meets, but has actually never dated before. He is very impulsive, most of the time saying and doing things before thinking.

Dislikes: spicy food, nosy people, birds, losing

large.jpg

Name:

Morie Asano

Male

Personality:

Morie is a loyal friend, someone who would do almost anything for the ones he loves and take a beating for them. He is responsible for taking care of Kasai and takes his job quite seriously even though Kasai manages to distract him as well as bring the more fun side of him out. In a sense Morie is like a mother or older brother figure, he can become very worried about others. Morie is also a tough guy, he loves to roughhouse.

Video Games; Kasai; Fighting; Crime Shows & Korean Dramas; Cigarettes;

Dislikes:

Manga; Cold Weather; Flowers; Cats;

"Hmm~ Hm, hmm~" Kasai hummed in the shower as the warm water rained down on him. Hearing the door creak open, Kasai wondered who it was. "Kasai, I'm back. How was school?" Oh, it's Morie. Kasai wondered how his initiation went. Hopefully he wasn't in too bad of a shape. His voice sounded carefree and calm, like usual, but then again, his voice always sounded like that. Morie walked into the bathroom, and Kasai heard him rustling through the drawers, looking for something. "Young master, how much longer are you going to be in there?" Morie sounded a bit impatient. "Hmm, maybe forever...?" Kasai said dreamily. He never wanted to get out of the shower. It was always too comfortable...

But he also wanted to play with Morie. Because, well, playing with Morie was fun. Turning off the shower, Kasai pulled the curtain aside, stepping out. "Ah—" Almost slipping on the wet floor, Kasai managed to steady himself by grabbing the arm of Morie. Looking at his hand, it was stained a watery red. "Hmm, you got pretty messed up, didn't you?" Kasai asked, looking Morie up and down. Grabbing the towel he had hung near the door, Kasai proceeded to dry himself. Sliding on a pair of boxers, Kasai rubbed at his hair, half-heartedly drying it.

Walking closer to Morie, Kasai reached up and gently caressed Morie's face. Dammit, why is he still taller than me! I grew a lot this year! "Did it hurt a lot?" Kasai asked, in a gentle voice. Unbuttoning Morie's shirt, Kasai threw it into a basket. "Go shower. And then we can play~!" Kasai pushed him towards the shower and left the bathroom. "Mmm..." While being in the warm shower was great, the cool, refreshing air that awaited him wasn't too bad either. He poured a drink each for Morie and himself and settled down on the couch to wait.

Forever? As a child Morie had always wished that he could forever be alongside Kasai's side, he was taken in as a child by Kasai's generous father and easily grew attached to the younger boy. Kasai's father had always told him that he was supposed to keep a close eye on the boy and keep him company. To think that Kasai would be taking over for his father in less than a year from now. Upon hearing the curtain open Morie was pulled from his thoughts, his emerald eyes taking in the sight of the young redhead in front of him. It wasn't unusual for Kasai to present himself naked, he wasn't the shy type and Morie was positive Kasai just loved to tease him.

You got pretty messed up, didn't you? Morie grinned lightly towards the redhead, it wasn't that he enjoyed the pain but that he was happy with the outcome of the whole situation. "Your father probably picked the biggest and toughest guys to beat me, including himself. But you'll definitely get it much worse, you are his son." His eyes followed Kasai's figure as he watched him dry himself and slip into some boxers. "It hurt but it was worth it." Morie said softly as he leaned his cheek into the younger boys touch, he then continued by watching as Kasai unbuttoned his shirt for him. Amazing ideas were running through his head but then suddenly the redhead pushed him away and then gave him orders. Frustrating as it was, it was still really sexy when Kasai bossed him around and toyed with him like that. Morie hopped into the shower after removing his clothes and washed off all the blood that stained his skin. After Morie finished showering himself off, he wrapped a towel around his waist and exited the bathroom.

Morie, still wet from the shower, walked towards the back of the couch and leaned down to speak softly into the redhead's ear. "Young master, I'm all clean now." Morie's hands wrapped around the younger boys chest and wandered around his torso, gently inspecting Kasai's body. "You feel a little thin. Are you not eating well, again?" The man accused as he poked around the other boys stomach, he was a caretaker first and a intimate partner second.

"Young master, I'm all clean now." Kasai heard Morie walk out of the bathroom. "Mmm." Kasai leaned into his embrace. "You feel a little thin. Are you not eating well, again?" Morie poked his torso. "No~ I just put on more muscle." Kasai said, gleefully. He'd been exercising and practicing his martial arts daily, in hopes of being able to defeat his father one day. Since he was going to take over soon, he wanted to be just as strong, or even stronger.

Kasai gestured towards a box with a ribbon tied around it. "Father sent it here. It's for you~ He said it was your favorite cake." I wonder what the special occasion is... Maybe to congratulate him for passing the initiation? Jumping off the couch, Kasai checked his cellphone that was buzzing frantically. "Hmm? Oh, it's Mari-chan!" Picking up the call, Kasai told Morie to sit and help himself to a drink or cake.

"Mari-chan~!" Kasai cooed, in his signature seductive voice. "What's up?" "Kasai, can you go beat someone up for me?" "Ehhh, why? What's wrong?" "My boyfriend cheated on me and I need someone to teach him a lesson!" "Haha, didn't I tell you to just dump him already and just date me?" "No!" "Anyway, sorry, but no can do! Mari-chan's boyfriend is too scary! How about I take you out to eat next time, to cheer you up?" Kasai laughed. It was too troublesome to get involved in lovers' quarrels, but it was entertaining. Hanging up, Kasai remembered that Morie still needed some patching up. Rummaging through a drawer, he found a roll of bandage and a jar of some type of ointment.

"Morie! Do your injuries hurt a lot?"

"No~ I just put on more muscle." Morie clarified this statement by groping the redhead's upper arms, he was a little surprised to notice a difference in the younger man. "Muscle feel's nice on you." He continued to grope Kasai until the small box was presented to him, he allowed Kasai to get up from the couch and sat down on the soft fabric himself. He picked up the box, smiling softly as he opened the box and found inside a slice of cheese cake. "Mr. Hageshi truly knows what I love." He said mostly to himself, sticking a fork into the cake and taking a bite. While his mouth was occupied with one of his favorite dishes, his ears listened into Kasai's conversation.

Mari-chan? No doubt one of the many girls that his young master fooled around with from time to time or planned to anyway. Morie took another bite out of his cake and continued to listen to the conversation, just dump him already and just date me. The silver haired male could laugh, Kasai wasn't the type to be in romantic relationships, he would rather have someone who could satisfy him sexually and avoid the mess of romantic involvement. Those emerald eyes glanced over towards the redhead, he nodded his head lightly as he swallowed the last piece of cake. "They still hurt. Are you going to put some of that ointment on me? It's kind of cute seeing you try to take care of me, you know." Morie grinned amusingly as he watched the other carry medical supplies in his arms.

"Young master, how come you only ask girls out when you know they're going to reject you?" Morie asked as he set his plate down and rested one arm over the couch, he already knew the answer but wanted to hear what Kasai had to say. Kasai definitely wasn't a kind person, he didn't care much or take notice to peoples affections for him. Morie sometimes felt sorry for the girls who actually did have a crush for Kasai but were ignored do to the fact that love and relationships were too inconvenient for his young master. That's how Morie saw it anyway.

"They still hurt. Are you going to put some of that ointment on me? It's kind of cute seeing you try to take care of me, you know." Rolling his eyes, Kasai smirked. "I know I'm cute~" "Young master, how come you only ask girls out when you know they're going to reject you?" Kasai almost laughed. Reject me, huh? "Ehhhhh, Morie, are you jealous? Don't worry—" Kasai threw the bandages and ointment onto the ground. Threading his hands through Morie's hair, he pulled him closer. "I won't date anyone... yet." Kasai chastely kissed him, before picking up, and tossing the roll of bandages at him. "Fix yourself up."

Kasai grabbed his unfinished drink from before, and sipped at it coolly. I know I'm forgetting something... what could it be? "Ah!" Kasai suddenly remembered that it was Morie's birthday. "That's why Father sent the cake!" Shall I give him a present? Hmm... "Oh yeah, today... is your birthday right?" Kasai asked, tentatively, hoping he wasn't mistaken. "Well, since it's your birthday, shall we have some fun?" Kasai smiled, already having a vivid idea of what "fun" would be.

"Would you like to hold me, or be hel—actually, since I'm such an excellent and generous 'Young Master', shall I just give you free rein over what we do in bed?" Kasai grinned devilishly.