Against the Master (w/ JR and Zombie)

JR_TheRandomFan

So the deal was made.

It was a simple night in the Red Light district,the same kind of sleeze. The same cruel and unsettling atmosphere with a slave and his master. The nightly auctions had ended and a certain brunette was attempting to make his escape once more.

"He's getting away! Block the doors so he doesn't escape!"

Dylani had been through this song and dance plenty of times before. He runs away,a whole squad would be called on him,closer and closer he would try to reach for his freedom,even though he didn't exactly look like he would try such a thing. He was what some people called a trap,a feminine looking boy that could easily be mistaken for a girl. And what of it? Sure before all of this he dressed a little differently,but it didn't define him as someone to be pushed over. Ever since his capture the brunette has made attempt after attempt to escape the master he was with at the time, until he was traded off to someone else. He would do this forever,and wouldn't care how long he took.

Glancing over at an exit door Dylani breathed a soft sigh before slowly making his way down the hall."Those bastards haven't gotten here yet."he thought to himself." Maybe now I can actually get out of here, far away from this city as possible." Just as freedom seemed within his grasp, the brunette was grabbed tightly from behind,a pair of strong arms wrapped around his slim waist." Got ya,you troublemaker." A gruff voice hissed before pulling his small body off the floor and against his chest." Let me go!" Dylani protested." I'm not going to another master! Let me go!"

Dylani struggled,punched,and kicked as he was dragged down the winding hallway. The little brunette was adamant to find his freedom. He was well around done being anyone's toy by that point. He would not be broken so easily. Within moments they were at the claim office,his new master and auctioneer already waiting for him. In a last attempt Dylani bit into the goon's arm,causing him to drop the small male on the floor while trying to ease his pain. It wasn't long for more goons to have hold of his arms,placing a gag over his mouth so he wouldn't bite anyone else." Mmph,MMPH!!" He struggled against the gag,shooting rebellious glares at his new master." I must apologize for the wait." The auctioneer sighed." This one... Is rather troublesome. He's been sent back here eighteen times." Dylani pulled against the two men holding him,still struggling to get free.

2016-01-30%2008.12.45.jpg?dl=0

Name: Dylani Sycamore

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• JR_TheRandomFan

A puff of smoke slowly drifted up to the ceiling as a man leaned against the wall. He just traded his pet out for another, but it seemed like he picked a real troublemaker. And he looked so cute and innocent... Of course, the feisty ones were just more fun to break. It was no fun to get a broken pet, doing whatever asked to do. He wanted to get a bit of a fight. He just hoped this wouldn't be too much for him, either.

"Eighteen? That's impressive." Elliot smiled as he tossed the cigarette down and crushed it with his boot. "I'll try to make sure there won't be a nineteenth time. And if there is... It's not going to be because he ran away too much. It's going to be because I broke him and got bored." He seemed awfully confident in himself, either it was a fluke or not. It probably wouldn't intimidate his new pet, especially if he'd run away so many times before. It wasn't really his goal, either way, to intimidate his pet. More like to voice his goal. He didn't like leaving unfinished business.

"Dylani, correct?" He asked with a smile, as the auctioneer nodded. "That's a pretty name." Elliot trailed off before pulling out a collar and snapping it around the other's neck. It wasn't like one of a dog - this one had a key. Dylani wouldn't be able to take it off even if he tried. "Let him go. He won't run away. You wouldn't like to be electrocuted, right?" Elliot smirked, holding the leash tightly. No matter what, there was no way for the slave to run away. Even if he tried to chew through the leash, which would taste disgusting on its own, he would most likely be electrocuted as well. There were countless wires in the thing.

"Let's go, pet. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new life." Elliot grinned as he dragged Dylani next to him. It didn't seem to matter for him whether the boy was struggling, walking, crawling or simply laying there. Those things would only begin to matter when the training began.

12655979_f520.jpg

Name: Elliot Highmore

"He's placed a shock collar on me? This one must be pretty full of himself in breaking me. Have to make note to grab that key so I don't shock myself." When the pair began walking away the brunette tugged off the gag that was tied around his mouth and took in some air. A single soft breath was the only thing that escaped his lips. The only time that he dared to speak was when the two of them made it outside." You must be very sure of yourself to do this." He mused simply." I'm not sure how'll yiu could try,or what you'll do. But I'm not easily broken. Don't think that this will be easy. I certainly don't expect that."

Elliot glanced down at his pet, a smile tugging at his lips. "I'm well aware of you being hard to break. I don't intend to hurry with that." He replied, pulling Dylani into the car. "Do you obey at all?" He asked curiously, gripping his hips tightly after forcefully pulling him onto his lap. As long as at least some orders he could get out of his pet, he'd know breaking him was possible. He traced his eyes down the young man's body, a predator-like gaze in his them. "You're so pretty." He murmured, leaning close to press a kiss to his neck. His breaking methods didn't start with violence. He made his pets love him so much, they didn't even try to run away.

When being asked if he followed any orders the burnette only seemed to glare at his new master for a moment. He didn't take kindly to being dragged on his lap by force or getting eyed at like some new meat. With arms crossed over his effeminate chest he let out a low huff." It all depends on what and how you ask. I'm well use to being used as someone's toy. I'll just make it really hard for you to take advantage of my rather...unusual look."

Elliot smiled at his pet, loosening the grip he had on his hips. "That'll be taken care of, kitten." He muttered, moving his hands to squeeze his ass rather harshly. "In this case, though, I want you to suck me off. Let's see if you're really worth the money." It was always the first thing he checked when he got a new slave. Blowjobs were something he resorted to often, especially if he was in a hurry, or even at work. "I'm sure simple punishments won't work on you anymore, so I'll go the other way around. The more you obey me, the more you'll get. For example, this blowjob would guarantee you dinner."

Dylani let a gentle huff when he was ordered to suck his new master off. He truly hated to admit it,but the man was showing signs of being a master natgotiator." Well played,Master,well played. If I wasn't so hungry,I wouldn't do what I'm about to do next.But then again,what will stop me from biting into you?" With a light smirk he got on his knees and undid the fly of his pants to fish out his shaft. Within moments that throbbing meat was downed in his throat,letting it settled in.

Elliot laughed, gently running a hand over his pet's hair. "If you don't bring me to climax and swallow, it won't count as a blowjob." He grinned, watching with hooded eyes as Dylani got in between his legs and skillfully took his whole cock in. Rather impressive, he had to admit. Most gagged when trying to take everything into their mouths, and this one didn't seem to find it hard at all. "Don't keep me waiting, kitten." He smirked, gripping his hair tightly. He wouldn't fuck his mouth quite yet... At least not until he disobeyed somehow.

Dylani breathed a short grunt before he began to bob his head on his master's shaft. Every movement he made was the move of a pro. His delicate fingers dug into the floor,face never flinching as he felt his master build up more and more,almost to the point of twitching. He wouldn't stop until there was a climax. He would make sure to be the cause of it.

Elliot let a low, blissful groan part his lips when his new pet began sucking him off. Man, he really was great. "Mhm... That's the way to do it..." He muttered under his breath, watching hungrily as Dylani swallowed his cock over and over again. Suddenly, he gripped onto his hair tightly and forced his cock inside fully, so that the younger's nose was buried in his pubes. "Work with your tongue, don't move." He definitely wanted to see the boy choke. He genuinely thought of it as incredibly hot and arousing.

To say that he wasn't choking at that point. Dylani breathed a soft gulp the farther the shaft was put in,tears were brimming his eyes as he relaxed his throat to make it easier to breath. Slowly his tongue worked on his shaft,moving wherever they could reach.

Elliot let out a low groan of pleasure, absolutely adoring the sight in front of him. That was the biggest reason why he took in pets in the first place. Just seeing someone completely in his hand, depending on his power, it made him feel incredibly good. "Very good, kitten..." He praised the other, letting go of his hair to let him move again. His eyes closed, the man leaned against the seat comfortably, beginning to move his hips slightly until his climax built up. "Move back and open your mouth." He ordered, taking hold of his cock to stroke it a few times before finishing on his face, shoulders and chest. He chucked at the sight, licking his lips. "Don't dare to wipe anything off." He murmured, letting go of his cock. "Now lick it clean."

Dylani could only give the slightest huff after his new master 'finished'on his face. Whatever cum that lined his lips were slowly licked off." You're quite the shot,Master."he commented sarcastically in between his licks." But to be honest I wouldn't mind swallowing." It didn't take the slavr language by to completely lick his master clean. Carefully he tucked him back in before climbing back on his lap." Now,I'm guessing you'll be telling me your rules? I get the feeling there's gonna be a really thick vibrator and under desk sucking off in my future. Jump in if I get anything wrong,Master."

Elliot shook his head, rather amused at how his pet was talking. "But you look so much better when you have cum all over you." He murmured, watching hungrily as his cock was licked clean. As Dylani climbed into his lap, the man rose his eyebrows a little bit. "I'll let it slip past this time... Unless I tell you to, you're not to get on my lap. Pets belong on the ground..." He muttered, delivering a harsh smack over his bottom. "As for the rules, well... Under desk sucking won't exist, unless I need to work with documents. If I'm in a meeting, you'll just suck me off in the open." He smiled, gripping his hair tightly to pull his head back. "A thick vibrator does sound incredibly nice." He added, roughly biting into his neck to leave an obvious bruise. "Now... It's obvious you're not to run away or disobey. If you do, you'll be punished, you can be sure about that. I won't hesitate to freeze you, if necessary for you to realize your mistakes." He was going to treat Dylani as a prisoner if he dared to disobey. "And... If you humiliate me in front of others, I can't promise you'll stay alive. See, I'm quick to let my anger get the better of me." Elliot chuckled, looking into the other's eyes before pressing a kiss to his lips. "Do you understand everything?"

"Would be rather difficult to not understand after such a slap to the cheeks,Master. But,I'll try some effort to follow your orders. Just remember what I told you. Ask rudely and I won't care what you do. I simply won't do it." Dylani had his arms crossed over his chest when he said this,a great attempt to try and be serious,almost mad looking. But all he could do was let a pour cross his lips. Looking how he did,it was difficult to get any type of intimidation.

Elliot burst out laughing at his pet's attempt at being intimidating. "Oh, aren't you adorable?" He grinned mockingly, grabbing his ass in both hands before realizing the car was coming to a stop. He chuckled, looking at him with a grin on his face. "Crawl next to me, don't stand on your feet unless I allow it." He ordered, letting Dylani get off his lap before getting out of the car. He waited for his pet to get next to him, licking his lips rather hungrily. He'd tried out his mouth, but his ass was still untouched... He couldn't wait.

When instructed to crawl on his knees the slave gave a reluctant look to his new master. All that he has done was nothing new for the burnette. With a huff he crawled out of the car,on all fours and made his way towards the house." Your methods of teaching me to submit is rather poor,Master. I've done this forever. Hell,I remember spending my time in a cage with one master. Is it is all that you'll do?"

Elliot looked down with a raised eyebrow. "What's the point in doing something worse? You've submitted so far. I wouldn't want to damage you so soon." He smiled, soon reaching the spacious, expensive mansion. "Come on, kitten. I'll let you get a quick snack before moving to business. It'd be a shame to have you faint." He chuckled, heading into the kitchen where Dylani was offered a plate of omelette with mushrooms and two pieces of toast along with a glass of orange juice. "See? It's definitely worth obeying here." Elliot smiled sweetly, motioning for his pet to sit at the table while he took a seat as well. He reached out for one of the maids, tugging her close. "Go, prepare the room. Make sure everything is in place." He ordered, watching as the woman hurried off before turning back to the young male. "Do you like your food?"

"The food is fine Master,I guess. It's a lot better than what I've had in the past,I can certainly say that." Dylani solely nibbled on a piece of toast when he was offered food. He could sense that his raw master was on the verge of doing something,though he wasn't really sure what. He was too hungry to even think about that. Slowly the brunette finished his food and crossed his arm.

Elliot watched quietly as his pet ate, tapping his foot impatiently against the floor. Once he was done, the man stood up, looking at Dylani. "Let's go. It's time to show you what your main activity here will be." His smile morphed into a somewhat crazed grin as he began walking, obviously expecting the other to follow obediently. He was leading the both of them into a room full of everything one could think of. Toys, whips, lubes and lotions of all sorts, costumes, ropes, and most importantly - cameras from every angle. He adored filming it all and posting it somewhere online, or even better, entertaining his guests with such videos. He'd leave his pets locked there just to watch their reactions when he wanted. Like a big home cinema.

"Hm,the job was already known when you bought me,Master. To be honest I'm not the least bit surprised of how sadistic you really are." Looking at the room in front of him the brunette crossed his arms and let out a low grunt. All that was before him was a sight that he had seen plenty of times. These rich types simply hurting person to person just to make themselves feel powerful,to full that sick need for power. It was pathetic in his opinion,but how could he fight it? His position would not let him have any ground. Looking over his master he gave another pout,keeping his arms at his chest." Will I be shoved in a cage to dance for you,Master? Or will that count as a punishment?"

Elliot looked at his pet and scoffed quietly. That boy was beginning to get on his nerves. "Dance? What good are you for me if you dance?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, closing and locking the door behind him before walking over to pick out several toys. "No, first of all I'll see exactly how much you can take, and then after you're nice and loose, I'll screw your brains out... And remember. If you cum without permission, you'll be punished." The man smiled, motioning to the bed. "Get on it, on all fours and spread your asshole as much as you can with your fingers. I want to see." He grinned, lubing up one of the vibrators he intended to shove into Dylani's body. He'd break this one too. Maybe it would take time, but he'd do it.

"You see,here's where I'll have to stop you,Master." The brunette leaned against a shelf with arms crossed. He was in no mood to get 'tested' today,and yet he knew that he would just be beaten to do so anyway. But at that point he really didn't care. He's been through so much that the thought of death barely fazed him. He would see what this psychopath would do to him since he'd just refused." I wouldn't think I'd be ready to be tested yet. I already know that you're going to beat me to bend to your will,so let's just get it over with. Then once I'm dead,I might be able to actually rest,or haunt you. I hope I'm able to haunt you."

Elliot was utterly confused. It seemed that by doing something as simple as refusing Dylani completely shocked him - no one dared do that before. They would at least fight back... Perhaps his pet had already been broken, just in the wrong way. Scoffing, the man walked up to the other, grabbing both of his hands to pin him to the wall. "Fine then." He muttered quietly, leaning down to press a few soft kisses to his neck. "I don't want to kill you, kitten. Right now... Right now I'll just make you feel good." He breathed out, bringing his knee to his groin, slowly grounding against his cock to bring himto hardness. Pain wouldn't do any good with this one. Instead he'd show him pleasure and bend him like that.

Dylani was ready to take in whatever hit he would be given to to when he was pinned against that wall. His face unchanging the closer his master came. What threw him for a loop were the kisses on his neck that came next. The knee slowly grinding and rubbing against his crotch in an attempt to get him hard only confused him more." What are you trying to pull,Master?" He grunted softly before pulling at his hands." Have you lost your mind?"