Dreams in the Dandelion [이 민들레의 꿈 속에서] (Looking for ***Seme Paragraph RPer***) PM Me

Strawberries_Senpai

tumblr_lv1812Hkkn1qedeaao1_500.jpg

What am I looking for, for this RP?

A paragraph role player. [Experience is not needed however, a minimum of one to two paragraphs is required.]

A seme character who is not flat. (Definition of a flat character: A literary character whose personality can be defined by one or two traits and does not change in the course of the story).

Someone who is not afraid to expand or shift the original story line. so there is something to build off of. There have been many times where I have had to end a story because both of the characters and the players were stuck. There's only so much you could role play about a kidnapper and a captive until it grows old. Let's try to keep the story flowing.

~

Title of the story: Dreams in the Dandelion / 이 민들레의 꿈 속에서

Genre(s): Contemporary Fiction, Supernatural, Dark Fantasy

Setting(s): (We can discuss this / PM me)

Original Story Line / Draft:

Sang-Ook Min is almost an ordinary nineteen year old young adult. He works part time as waiter for his uncle's business a host club, Sip of Heaven, and splits the rest of his time between his studies, close friends, family, and going on "missions" with his unit.

These missions include but not limiting: sealing revengeful spirits, slaying demons, and anything that includes the supernatural.

Sang-Ook has been experiencing vivid dreams that might not be actual dreams when he starts sensing the presence of this person (your character). Slowly the member of his units have started disappearing only for their body's to be found in a grotesque manner. He slowly starts piecing the murders only to find out that whoever is kidnapping and murdering his unit members might actually be preparing for a ritual.

~

Character Sheet

Face Claim: [Jisoo / Joshua from Seventeen K. Pop. Boy Band]

large.png

Name: Sang-Ook Min

Nickname: San

Affliction: The Min Family / Sons of Hades (Bounty Hunters from various families)

Family Insignia: A knot with a strawberry in the middle and Royal Azaleas surrounding the knot

Skill(s): Astral Projection, Temporarily mediumship, Hades' Eye (Will explain in RP), and Some Magic Casting (specifically wards / protection spells)

Weapon(s) of choice: Spiked chain, Lance, Crossbow, and Dagger

Protected by: Sons of Hades, the Min family, and a magic lamp (Will explain / role play)

~

If you are interested PM me or comment below.

~

tumblr_m5m5nr9SRs1qkyzm3o1_1280.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Strawberries_Senpai

• Chthonic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is actually quite intriguing. I would like to hear more of your ideas as to what would be MC's involvement in the kidnappings/killings. Is it him, or perhaps he is just caught up in it somehow?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: I would like to continue this preferably through PM. I try to leave that up to the player's creativity hence why it is pretty loose.