Neon Sign Amber by OGERETSU Tanaka [JP]

cruciatus

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Probablemente, la persona a la que pides la contraseña no hable castellano. Este es un foro en inglés. Si necesitas ayuda, por favor, dirígete a mi. Gracias

Most probably the person you're requesting the password, doesn't speak Spanish. The main language here is English, so please use it in the main forums. If you need any help with English please, let me know. Thanks

You can get the password by clicking on the spoiler tag in every chapter post. Are you not able to view the spoiler?

May i have the Passwort for chapter 4 please? I just found your site because oft this manga

Now i gotta check out the whole thing :)))

Thanks for sharing

Check your private messages, I've sent you the pw. And welcome to Yaoiotaku, hope you have a great time here! :)

Thank you very much for raising the raw , I'm desperate. Could you please give me the password Chapters 4 and 5. Thanks!!! (English for traductor, sorry)

Check your private messages for the password, I've sent it to you. Sorry for not replying sooner, I hadn't noticed your post.