In the Streets of Rome (In in of a tourist Uke.)

JR_TheRandomFan

||Hey minna!~ I'm looking for a new lover for my drug lord in this new long term RP.This RP might contain violence,drugs,sexual situations, and strong language.A bit of things I need to ask before the starter begins. Please use your best spelling and grammar when responding. Para and multi-para responses are appreciated. If you're interested in doing this please comment below or shoot me a personal message.||

The streets of Rome were always active at night. Many tourists usually venture the main roads,looking at the sights and taking in some of the best of Italy.But under that sweet exterior is a very dangerous underbelly.Crime boss Enrique Saltidora is a major part of that underbelly.Born and raised in a shore town in Spain,his life had never been easy. Losing his mother to a large crime ring based right in his hometown. With no one to take care of him,the Spaniard tried to get away form the intense crime in his town,but he couldn't hold on for long.

In his teenage years Enrique gave into the crime ring in his town. He started out as a runner,delivering all kinds of illegal product throughout his country and in some parts of Portugal. As the years progressed the Spaniard became confident,so confident that it slowly turned into arrogance as he stashed and hid a little on the side to sell. It wouldn't be long until he was busted and almost killed for the act. The chance of ever going back was gone. The Spaniard had to leave to move. He moved from so many countries in Europe,doing small sales wherever he could find it.That was until he reached Italy. Before Enrique even got to Rome,the city was a complete mess when it came to crime rings.Rival gangs were never clear for turf,cartel would be misplaced.It was just a massive clusterfuck.

Even after so long in Italy the young Spaniard had the city running like clockwork. Especially tonight. A new shipment cocaine would be coming in from the west.Not a single thing could go wrong for this job. Everything had to be perfect." Facile, idioti! That cargo is very precious." He harshly growled." If any of that is wasted it'll be your head!" His voice carried great amounts of venom, putting so much pressure on his men. The Spaniard kept a close eye on the loading shipment. He didn't even notice that someone was right behind him.A pretty little foreigner almost shaking in his tracks.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• WolfDog12

• Free

• ShadoRose

Sorry this took so long but finding the right pic was nearly impossible.

MC:

70b7cd91fc95aa3eb6d50265914da894.jpg

Name: Toru Kuroushou

Race: Japanese

Bio: He is a young university student that decided to study abroad in Italy. He'd always been a traveler with his father taking him on so many trips because getting a babysitter was too much of a hassle. One of the few places Toru wasn't taken by his father, that he wanted to go to, was Italy so when he made it to college and he was going to be moving into dorms anyway, he asked to study in Italy. His father happily agreed and let Toru go to Italy so he could move in and now, finally on break, he decided to take a tour of the city for a bit on his own. Moving home for the short vacation was too much of a hassle and his father was going away for two weeks anyway so there was no point. Toru stayed in Italy for the time being. As he was going close to the harbor he noticed something strange and walked closer onto to find it was some drug deal. He stood frozen shaking like a leaf.

(Do you want me to post me reply here or do you want to move this to the rpg area or active Rpgs?)

• 4 weeks later...