[Lynn Flewelling] Nightrunner Series

Beureka

luck_shadows.jpg

Nightrunner Series by Lynn Flewelling

[TABLE=width: 400, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]Summary

When young Alec of Kerry is taken prisoner for a crime he didn’t commit, he is certain that his life is at an end. But one thing he never expected was his cellmate. Spy, rogue, thief, and noble, Seregil of Rhiminee is many things–none of them predictable. And when he offers to take on Alec as his apprentice, things may never be the same for either of them. Soon Alec is traveling roads he never knew existed, toward a war he never suspected was brewing. Before long he and Seregil are embroiled in a sinister plot that runs deeper than either can imagine, and that may cost them far more than their lives if they fail. But fortune is as unpredictable as Alec’s new mentor, and this time there just might be…Luck in the Shadows.

Summary from book one, Luck in the Shadows.

Support the author by buying the novel (Free Worldwide Delivery):

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
imp.php?a_aid=yaoinovels&a_bid=72871fce

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beureka

• Jale

• auser

• nom_nom

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you! I love these books, have them in paper form and now I can also have them on my iPad and take them with me always. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

You aren't in the right section, this is the Otaku Central, a section which is in works, and which will provide reviews and official links. Please check the Download section instead.

• 1 month later...

I went to the download section for look for the links for this and I didn't find any. I even searched for the books individually.

Never mind! I found them. For any one else looking for them in the future, they are under the # section of the download section.

I can't find them ;((

I actually noticed that some novels do not have links on them so I guess I'm not looking in the right direction but can you please point me to the right one?

Thanks in advance

Update:

I got it now.

-sigh-

I can't believe there was actually a downloads section. But I digress. Thanks for this!

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

As you can see upwards, it is in the BL Novels category, so you need to go to the download section in Forums and choose BL novels downloads.

Someone please help me. I've been trying to find the novel in the downloads section but I still couldn't find it. I'm also having a hard time navigating through the site since I just recently joined the community. Can you please send me the link where I can find the novel link download or tell me how to search for it in the downloads section. PLEASE 😭😭😭

Such a nice series. Great characters development through many quests and adventures!

Wish the covers were like for Japanese version

cluckshadowsjapanese2SM.jpg

• 8 months later...

Please help if you have found your answer. I have the same problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Please help if you have found your answer. I have the same problem.

&
, the link to the series is

To search in the download section the easiest way would be by using Ctrl + F in this list

OMG THAT WAS SO FAST. THANK YOU! i literally created an account to get the series. I am new here so I am sorry if this was obvious info I had no idea about.