Become a Host!

nikaanuk

If you are sweet and good looking, not afraid of talking to strangers and ready for a really hard work you can find big money in the heart of Tokio. If you swing both ways this can double your money. But who said that this is always bright and colourful and nice?

If you are interested to come into the world of sex, money and music you are invited to as long as you are at least two of the three mentioned above. If you are not... Well, we may try and find out something. Maybe.

My plan is to open a host cafe and to bring around six people to play (though it can be one on one as well, I don't mind). If anyone wants to play the customer, feel free. Only the role of the owner is taken.

This will be probably +18 rated.

For reference see below:

(turn on the English subtitles if you need it)

So. This is an open idea, if you like it leave a comment. Could we keep the face claims as real people not manga characters? Nothing against manga, but I know we can find many cute guys out there.

If you don't like it, it'll probably die somewhere peacefully.

Have a great time!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nikaanuk

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic