• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BLdesu

• yui migomi

• ~KittyKatt~

• Riki

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
PERFECT CAUSE I WAS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO VENT MY FRUSTRATIONS IT MIGHT ALSO BE BECAUSE IT'S ALMOST TWO AM BUT AFTER BAWLING MY EYES OUT I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO RUB ME IN THE BACK AND OFFER ME HOT CHOCOLATE :(

Croquis by Hinako Takanaga

Don't even read the main story, just go straight to Chapters 5 & 7

As I stated above (erm yeah I've calmed down a bit sorry for the all caps I was just too upset) it was one of the very few mangas that actually made me cry (definitely didn't expect to cry at a yaoi manga... there's no yaoi stuff in it though). Man it just hit me straight in the kokoro you know? That manga was supposed to be my last for the night but I just can't sleep like this... Never mind ridiculous horny boys who just want to do it all the time... I just want to read something to take my mind of it :(

Off the top of my head I don't recall any prominent manga titles. I'd suggest giving Doushitemo Furetakunai by Yoneda Kou a try. Will update if any others occur to me.

^ I went through a phase of wanting to read really sad, tragic bl manga and I had a gooooood good cry over a lot of them but I can't recall many names bcus i'm such a shitty fan -.- But I definitely remember boys love and defs recommend it!!

, HAHHA ! I'm glad I posted this post . Will definitely read it :)) . Thank you !

- - - Updated - - -

. Thank you Guys . *Noted* . I just want to cry HAHA !

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't know if you're still looking for some more, but here:

1) Kyuuso wa Cheese no Yume o Miru with its sequel Sojou no Koi wa Nido Haneru by MIZUSHIRO Setona (it was the sequel that made my cry so much)

2) Jigoku Meguri by Kuju Siam

3) Kasa no Shita, Futari by Junko

and

4) Ouji no Kikan by Junko (chapters 3-6)

I don't remember the others, and I'm not sure if it will make you cry. They made me cry, so I hope this will be satisfactory/heart-wrenching enough.

4)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hybrid Child

With this manga I cried an ocean...

me tooooooo~!!!! :'(

- - - Updated - - -

PERFECT CAUSE I WAS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO VENT MY FRUSTRATIONS IT MIGHT ALSO BE BECAUSE IT'S ALMOST TWO AM BUT AFTER BAWLING MY EYES OUT I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO RUB ME IN THE BACK AND OFFER ME HOT CHOCOLATE :(

Croquis by Hinako Takanaga

Don't even read the main story, just go straight to Chapters 5 & 7

As I stated above (erm yeah I've calmed down a bit sorry for the all caps I was just too upset) it was one of the very few mangas that actually made me cry (definitely didn't expect to cry at a yaoi manga... there's no yaoi stuff in it though). Man it just hit me straight in the kokoro you know? That manga was supposed to be my last for the night but I just can't sleep like this... Never mind ridiculous horny boys who just want to do it all the time... I just want to read something to take my mind of it :(

Arggghhhhhhh~~ Why did I read that manga? it breaks my heart so muchhhhh, since i really love both of themmm, break up with her, u stupid brat~! Tori lovess you~! can someone make doujinshi so that both of them can get happy end? :'(

I do love tragic (angsty/drama-infused) stories. I prefer those over cutesy/fluffy ones. If you don't mind manhwa, I suggest Let Dai. This is really heavy and psychologically based as well. Also End Game and Sakura Gari. I can't recall the others but I'm sure there are lots out there.

Only you, only you by Asou Mitsuaki ; v ;

You might find that the art isn't easy on the eyes but the content/plot really just hit my tear ducts.

Also, 500nen no Itonami by Yamanaka Hiko... 3

and Hana no Miyako de by Takarai Rihito TwT

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'd suggest giving Doushitemo Furetakunai by Yoneda Kou a try.

one of the best tear jerking manga ive ever read, I love almost all of Yoneda-sensei's work especially her Saezuru and Yamamoto-Hibari djs.

- - - Updated - - -

- Kuraka Sui's "Itou-san"

This is so sad );

ahhh yes :')