Looking for new RolePlay partners!!

KingKuro

Before anything else, if you will not be very active (eg, not replying within a weeks' time) please don't bother reading the rest, I have a small pet peeve against that. Thank you!

If you've read the line above and went, "Psh, I'll be active, what's your deal?" Then please continue reading onward! I'll try to keep my introduction as informative as possible!

I'm just a shy male teen with social problems in life and a huge love for BL, romance and sappy plot stories leave me in tears and smut makes my cheeks heat up in excitement (occassional nosebleeds occur :_D). Certain kinks in roleplays make my heart flutter, truly beautiful. I have a very lame sense of humor from being on tumblr for too long and utaites are taking over my life. I do draw sometimes, but lately it's just been nothing but procrastination, sadly. I roleplay mostly as an uke, though I can seme if you would really like me to!

ONTO THE LIKES/DISLIKES/KINK LISTS WE GO

Bolded words will mean I either have a strong feeling towards that like/dislike or kink. So for a bolded word in a dislike would mean I strongly dislike it, or if it's in the kink section then I have an undying love for that kink or I would not prefer it~! Please keep that in mind.

Likes;

Open-minded RP partners.

Kinky shit basically.

Lengthy answers. (A small paragraph will do!)

An easy person to speak to.

Non-formal chatting inbetween (or anytime, really) with the roleplay partner. I hate having to speak too formally with one person.

Similar interests.

Slice of life!

OOC talking. (new friends needed pls i am alon e)

Alternate universes!

Dislikes;

One-liners as replies.

Excessively bad spelling throughout the roleplay. (It's if you misspell a couple of words, we're only human, but if you honestly can't be bothered to spell words correctly I'm going to become pet peeved and annoyed, sorry Q__Q!)

Anything to do with Godmodding to suit your own needs.

Forcing to put up with a kink or to reply faster. Just don't do that. To anyone. Ever.

Kink-shaming

Anything that isn't M/M is going to be ignored immediately. I'm sorry.

Prefered Kinks;

Asphyxiation.

Non-Con.

Age/Size difference.

Body Writing.

Forceful Semes.

Slight body worship to the uke.

Daddy fetish :_D.

Slight humiliation.

Toys.

Not Prefered Kinks;

Vomit.

Watersports.

Scat.

Vore.

Foot fetish.

I'm really open-minded so just ask me about a kink, honestly I'm extremely supportive of other kinks so just ask!!

Other than that I think I'm all done! Please contact me through either my email (not really prefered)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
OR through my Skype (extremely prefered) kage.kaiju

Thank you!!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KingKuro

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days