Hello everyone! >_<

YaoiBoy97

Hi! I am a 18 year old boy from Kajaani,Finland. I am gay but still in the closet. Dont judge me :D. I think I will wait till I will move to my own apartment before I come out. And when I feel ready of course. Altough I have known it for years (about from when I was 15), I accepted it just last year.

And as a former friend of anime and books, I started to get into the LGBT stuff. I have watches few series as:

junjou romantica, Gakuen Heaven, Hey class president, kyo Kara Maoh and one which name I can't remember. in it, A famous writer took on the little brother of his crush and mentored him for high school.

Well anyways, I am looking for novels/books to read, no Manga! :Sulky: Pref fantasy/supernatural/shifters. Leave your suggestions if you feel like it. Here's a few I might try ;

Duck!, without reservations, the dreagan lords and the change of heart series.

You can also leave suggestions for anime. pref fantasy/action/comedy/yaoi. Don't have to be all 4 at the same time though! non-yaoi anime I have watched, Naruto(s), Fairy tail, Bleach and attack on titans.

I am a new to all this stuff and the "new" me, so go gentle on me! :Wink:

Edit: Also sorry that I put the suggestion reguests here. I now realized that there will probably be a whole section for them. :Frustrated:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Justme

• yaoifangirl

• Paul4U

• yaoi4fans

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Welcome to YO!!

*hugs*

I'm vy!

I hope to get along with you..

..and I hope you enjoy it here.

See you around the forums :)

oh, yeah! try Amber Kell's works!!

and check out YO novel collections

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hello YaoiBoy97! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_05_zps5be2d698.jpg

• 4 months later...