Hiiiiiii |・ω・`*)ッ

shikainu

Hello, hello~ I'm new to the forum, just popped in because I got linked from somewhere else for something. Figured why not poke around the forum, it's been ages since I really hung around one.

Soooo, you can all call me Shika, I guess. Or Ed, or Edward, the real name and all. I'm 22, living in Texas with my boyfriend, and I work in the food industry (fancy way of saying I wash dishes), with freelance illustration on the side.

I'm also a horrible raging fudanshi, orz lord have mercy on my wicked soul.

I'm in the middle of playing Togainu no Chi right now, and I finished up Dramatical Murder and Re:Connect a long time ago.

Hobbies include: art, music, roleplaying, archery (my aim is awful since I need new glasses), and games both video and tabletop (I run the gayest Pathfinder game this side of Houston).

Nice to meet everyone!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shikainu

• Penguinator

• STARRK

• vyssini

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Welcome to YO!!

*hugs*

I'm vy!

I hope to get along with you..

..and I hope you enjoy it here.

See you around :)

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, welcome to the forum (I say, though I'm pretty new to it myself, if you exclude the occasional lurking in search of games). So how long have you been doing archery?

Ah, on and off since I was a kid. I haven't had a chance to do anything recently since I had to pawn all my bows, though. ;a;

Welcome shikainu. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Fun fact: my hands were spasming and it took me forever to type that one little sentence because I kept messing up. XD Hooray for random hand spasms.

That is just... evil. Though, for a while, you did get to be the lucky bastard with "all those bows". All I can say is all my slingshots. And there's one, so it would be misleading.

I can only imagine your pain. I've always had a silent love for archery (from afar), and never really got myself into any classes. Always seemed like an expensive sport. Damn my frugality.

Ahhh, expensive is a good word for it. Some of the bows I owned were around $500, and a few arrows alone was $20. Not to mention all the accessories and etc. Which is the main reason I can't really pick it up as a hobby again.

Frugality is good in this economy orz

• 4 months later...