Couples with kids

Ane-sama

Hi there, my yaoi-lover friends!

Sometime ago I read this manga (Sorenari ni Shinken Nandesu, by Asou Kai) about this divorced guy who had a daughter and didn't had the time or patience to think about dating, and this other dude who was gay and couldn't keep a stable relationship.

Asou.Kai.full.643292.jpg

The thing is... it's not my first time reading yaoi stories where there are kids involved, giving a "family" vibe to the manga (which I love), but it's rare to come across them.

So, with this in mind, I would like to ask if any of you could recommend mangas with that theme in mind?

Thank you!

leaf3

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ane-sama

• chickyhannah

• ~KittyKatt~

• Shi-koi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yes, I have. It was a really cute story. Wish it would be longer! :cuteonion8:

Oh, and the scene where the kid walks in the room and thinks, in all his innocence, that his dad is eating a sausage in bed... that's just hilarious!

That one is for sure one of my favorites :) I really enjoyed "Dame na kurai ga choudoii" as well :)

THANK YOU! I haven't read "Dame na kurai ga choudoii" yet. Gonna read it right now. Hurray!!!

:Jumping around:

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I did read that one. However, it's been so long, that I decided to re-read it. It's so sweet, it gave me diabetes! And the sequel, "Love Kids!!" is adorable as well. :o

And the one from Mishima Kazuhiko... are you maybe referring to "Ikumen datte Koishimasu"? That one I actually never read, so lets see! :D

Thank you so much for the recommendations!

leaf3

• 1 month later...

I don't know if any of these suit your request, but here's a rec-masterlist from Tumblr user

in the category '
'. Hope this helps. I haven't gotten around to looking at this particular list yet. Still, some of them I have recognised, and fit with the theme you're looking for. Good luck!

Thank you so much! I recognise some of the titles as well, and it looks like it's what I'm looking for. As soon as I have time I'll check them one by one.

leaf3