SenpaiTrash

Hello everyone! My name is Alex and I am new here on this site but I am not new to roleplaying. I am a very flexible RP partner and I love any idea as long as it sounds dramatic~

I do ask that you put effort into the RP like putting as much details as you can. Also that you try to make the plot interesting, don't worry I try to put drama bombs into the RP! I am a descriptive writer and if you can only do scripted please tell me. I hate that I put my hard work into a message and then you write me back with a few baby sentences, please don't do that to me c:

I usually do OC and original plot lines. If you are looking to do a fandom RP with me I can do it but it depends on how well I know it. I can only do anime fandom RP though.

I will also like someone that can try to get back to me and not leave me stranded for days. If you have some troubles or know that you are leaving then please tell me

If you are interested on doing it on kik then message me (UkeWeebTrash) thanks! :D

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• SenpaiTrash

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I would love to rp with you if you are still open for it. If you want to either mention me or send me a pm. Also say if you have any ideas, as of the moment I have nothing I particularly desire to do but I can always think of something if you don't either. I normally play a seme but I can try and adapt if that would suit you better too.

NyuXx