A Savoir or A Devil ? (ayais & Beatlechan)

ayais

“Jeremy …” He said with a smile but when eh saw the two he got jealous he kisst Alex cheek “ mmm do they have food here we didn’t have dinner yet..” he didn’t like the way Alex was looking at rick and he really didn’t like the way Rick looked at Alex .

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• ayais

Rick cleared his throat and stepped back. "Oh yes we have food. Order anything you like. Its on the house. Ok I'll be back. Im needed". Rick walked away sighing. Alex looked at Jeremy. "No need to be jealous baby. He's an old friend. I promise. Go sit im gonna head to the bathroom". Rick noticed Alex moving away from the table and approached it. He smiled at Jeremy. "You know, I'm one of his oldest friends. As much as I love him because he is my friend. Do you know what you are getting yourself into"?

Jeremy nodded “okay Alex “ he give him a soft kiss not sure what to order he looked at Rick coming to the table “ Alex already warned me and I don’t see what’s so bad about him .” he huffed “ he not a mean drunk or anything like that.. I mean we had some to drink last night and he was perfect.. “ He smiled “I guess just get what Alex normally gets here and ill have it to.” He said looking over at the other table he wonder if anyone notice that he was to young to be here.

Rick was shocked. "He warned you? A-and still you? D-did he tell you what happens when he gets angry? Oops ive said too much. Don't tell him please. Look. If you need anything just call me here. Im in the book. Be careful. He must really like you if he warned you. He did the same for me and I stayed away. I hope its not a hard lesson for you to learn. Just call if you need to". Rick walked away putting in the order for pizza and buffalo wings and beer. Alex finally made it back. "Hey baby".

Jeremy smiled “hi I just had him order what you get here.” He kiss him deeply “ mmm” he moved to sit on his lap and kiss his neck . “ I really like you Alex you don’t have to worry with me okay..” he smiled he didn’t want to ask what happen when he gets angry but he didn’t care he was the happiest he had every been . Who knew getting kicked out would be the best thing that every happen to him.

"So did Rick say anything to you? I was gone for a bit, I know. What did he tell you?" The waiter brought the food putting it down and winked at Alex. Alex chuckled and shook his head. "Come baby sit and eat up before it gets cold". He caresses Jeremy's ass before tell him to get up.

"he said for me not to tell you he your friend I want him to like me..” He blushed “ you come here a lot… “ he smiled as he sat down and started to eat he drank his water and eat happy to be out on a real date.

"Ok. I won't ask. But I have an idea of what he said. You sure about this Jeremy? Look if you want to change your mind. You can. I won't be upset. Are you 100% sure you want to do this? If its for a place to stay, you don't have to. I really like you but its gonna be a matter of time before I do something to hurt you. Even though I don't want to I cant control it. So tell me".

“I am in I am not scared alex.. “ he smiled and kiss him don’t worry.. so much.. he eat and drunk his water with a hummed 100% “ Jeremy smiled and kiss him "lets go home" he purred after he was done eating.

"Um.. ok. Let me say bye to Rick ok. Sit here". Alex gets up and walks to the bar. "Hey sweets we're gonna leave. Thanks for everything. " Rick nods feeling a bit jealous. "W-why wouldn't you try this hard for me? I'm beginning to think you really didn't care". Alex shakes his head. "No don't say that. I cared about you. Still do but I know you. I would have damaged you. And I didn't want that. I love you nothing will change that. Perhaps we all can play together but not right now. Too early". Rick nods and walks around the bar giving Alex a hug and a kiss. "He's gonna get mad you know." Alex smirked. "Maybe but I'll deal with it. I love you. Call me in the week. We can have dinner". Rick nods and lets alex go. Alex walks back over to the table. "Ok baby lets go."

Jeremy watched the two of them and got in the car he was mad he didn’t say a word he saw Alex was flirting with rick “ are you in this..?” he had his arms crossed “ I just .. he … likes you I can tell and I do you like him?” he asked trying his best not to be jealous but he was he wanted alex to be with only him .

He knew it was coming. He was surprised it was quiet so long but he knew. "Yes im in this. I won't deny and say I don't love him. I do but it was for the better. Im sorry if you were upset. Maybe the 3 of us can play".

“I don’t want to share you… do I have to?” he bit his lipe he was still upset he didn’t look at Alex the whole way home he took off his seat belt once they were home. “ am Going to get some sleep..”

Alex didn't like his attitude and allowed him to go to bed for a bit. But the more he sat he was getting angrier. After awhile he stormed upstairs and slammed the door open. He didn't understand why he was so pissed. Its not he like he lied. He told him the truth. If this was what he got from telling the truth why bother. If he wanted he could have Rick ass up in his bed anytime but he didn't do that. Once he stormed in the room he started screaming. "Hey Jeremy, get up. We need to talk now!" As he paced the room waiting he was growing more pissed off.

He yawned and rubed his eyes. “ mmm Alex its late..” he sat up in bed and jumped “I am sorry.. I just .. he closer to your age and everything I was just worried..” he sighed he notice Alex was mad . Jeremy was walked up to him and warp his arms around his neck.

Alex was passed pissed. One thing he doesn't like is to be touched when he's pissed. "I advice you to move right now. I don't like being touched when I'm angry. How dare you have an attitude and question me about what I do and don't do! Let's get this straight right now! If I want to fuck rick I will. You can't tell me otherwise. Unless I say so. Got that!? He shoved Jeremy off of him and threw him to the ground. "Just go to bed. I have nothing to say to you right now".

Jeremy moved away and bit his lip he did like this “but…” he gaps as he was picked up and thrown to the ground hard he fell flat on the floor . he started to cry. “I am… sorry…” he moved to the bed and curled up in the bed was this what rick meant was this what alex warned him about. He curled up he just wouldn’t make alex mad.. then it be okay. “ are… you.. coming to bed?” he asked sofly.

Alex sighed and punched the wall. "S-shit shit shit.". Alex slide down the wall and buried his face in his hands as he sobbed. "Shit. . I-i didn't mean it. I-im sorry. Fuck what is wrong with me. Jeremy I-im sorry". Alex crawled over to the bed resting his head on it looking at a terrified Jeremy. "Forgive me. Yes let's go to bed".

Jeremy was shaking like a left . “no .. its my fault.. am sorry .” he smiled and patted beside him “You can invite your friend over to play… “ he wanted to make Alex happy he need to make him happy. he reached to touch alex face but stopped . “I know.. its okay I told you I am in this..”

Alex grabbed his hand and kissed it and crawled into bed. He pulled him close and began to kiss him. "Im so sorry baby. Let me make it up to you". Alex slide his hand up his night shirt and and started caressing his body.

“mmm you don’t have to … its not your fault…” He kiss him deeply crawling on top of him his little body had bruises on it. “Alex… I am your boyfriend and I have feeling for you..” he kiss his neck and purred . “I may already be in love with you..”

"Ok but I want to". Alex gripped his hips and thrusted up. "Come on baby ride me please"? I love you too baby. I haven't cared about someone this fast. I won't hurt you again. I need you please".

Jeremy smiled he was so happy Alex felt the same way he slid off his pants and grabbed some lub prepping his own hole before lubing up Alex length sliding on him slowly he moaned. “ Is this right.?” He asked moving up and down slowly enjoying the feel.

Alex smiled. "Um that feels good baby. Not too fast". Alex moans as he thrusts deeper into Jeremy. He pulls him down for a kiss thrusting into him slowly.

Jeremy moaned “ you feel so good… Alex!” he kiss him deeply as he moaned as he moved at a nice and study pace enjoying every thrust he moaned as he felt himself about to cum he moaned as he moaned riding he was stedy he moaned “ you feel so good… mmm I think am addicted to your cock . he thew his head back as he released.