Sword Art Online Original Characters RP?

MaryWeather

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Posted my reply. I hope Lorde is happy with Celes' answer ^_^

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaryWeather

• Demonoflust...

Posted. Was actually wondering if they'd have their first sexual encounter in the game or in real life.

I've been thinking about it and I had a few ideas. I thought about it being online before they found out who each other was. Then it got me thinking about how they find out who each other is. Initially I was gonna ask what you thought of Shiro drawing in class and Sakurai (I love that name btw) catching him and recognizing the drawings. Then I thought it would be a bit more interesting if perhaps one of the two found out who the other was after they had their sexual encounter. Like because they bonded that one feels the need to give their name to the other or something like that. I wanted to ask what you thought.

, I thought about Sakurai having a small swirly birthmark just at the top of his nape where his hair easily hides it...that Celes would eventually see it since I kinda had the thought that if they had sex in the game, Sakurai would still wear his mask while they do it, but then after, Celes sees that small birthmark, then the next day he sees it too on Sakurai during swim club.

Ohhh that's a good idea. Shiro's easy to panic so I wonder exactly how he would take that XD I like the idea! I already have ideas forming on how to go about it. XD

I had also thought of the Shiro recognizing Sakurai as Lorde and Sakurai recognizing Shiro as Celes at the same time. So they both know the truth but neither says anything for a while or they try to think of ways to bring it up. It was an idea and it felt a little... I dunno cliche when I thought of it, but I wanted to throw it out there too so we could brainstorm and see if anything comes from it.

, that's actually a valid idea. But what if they find similarities but they can't believe the idea that they were both in the game while in the same school and club..like they think it's too cliched. But then they begin to talk to each other too see if they'd act a certain way, like they do in the game..like find similarities in their gestures and words..things like that, to see if they were right or wrong.

Ohhh that's fantastic! Shiro has a lot of... What's the word? My English leaves me XD Umm... hand gestures and things he does like tapping people or moving a certain way that is recognizable. I love that idea! For Shiro the final deciding factor can be the birthmark he sees. Then he knows it's Sakurai for sure. I think the idea of them watching each other often and scoping each other out to see if they find similarities to their avatars is so cute XD

, Aha. It just came to me since it sounded like what Sakurai would do...but how'd they even recognize each other in the first place? Sakurai and Lorde maybe with the eyes and hair, but there are also people who have those around the world. As for Shiro and Celestite.. I'm not really sure.

Maybe as we continue on with the RP they'll start to form more recognizable mannerisms, like the way they talk or the things they say. I also think for Sakurai/Lorde they share that same look in their eyes. That glare that's really recognizable. It probably wouldn't be what did it, but I think it would help Shiro/Celes really begin to think that Sakurai is Lorde.

Very nice reply.

Pffft. Sorry, sorry. Just thought about Lorde stripping naked to show Celes that he is the weapon. Aha.

Still on the mildly smutty mindset cuz of my other two RPs.

Oh goodness that's great! XD XD He just takes off his clothes "This... Is the weapon." Hahah Celes would just die XD

And yeah! I got to briefly scan your reply before I ran off. I'm about to go read it in all it's glory. And watch the two boys experience lots of things in all their glory hahah XD

You should have said something sooner. Now there's no nakedness in my post.

Nuuuuuuu my greatest failure! If only I had been faster!

I could put some the next day..or you know my next post. Celes could get Lorde's 'measurements'. -wink, wink- for the armor.

Ohhhh measurements it is. XD Fun, fun~ Lorde will just have to strip down so the measurements are... *clears throat* Accurate.

Mmhhmm. I doubt he'd mind a few -or even a lot- of 'accidental' gropes here and there.

Oh no? XD Celes: So I'll just measure here--oops sorry! Your muscles are so big! It was an accident promise. Everything is... So big.

XD XD

Lorde: If you end up making 'something' even bigger then prepare to take responsibility.

Celes: I'll take a lot more than responsibility...

I fell out of my fucking chair omg XD XD I'm dying over here hahahah! Please, please god this needs to happen XD

If you think about it, people in the game have less inhibitions since there's rarely any consequence there. They could sleep around a lot and no disease. And as it is inside the game, it highly impersonal, the sex, I mean. Celes and Lorde could become friends with benefits first then lovers later.

That's not a bad idea. Would Lorde be interested in something like that? They could be friends with benefits and then slowly grow to care more and more for one another.

Well, yeah. I mean, he did have such relationship in SAO. Then the drama of them becoming lovers could start when the other SAO survivor event happens.

That sounds perfect actually. Okay, lets go with that~

And I posted!