For the Kindom of Aries

JR_TheRandomFan

«(Hey people.I'm looking for a long term roleplay partner for an idea that a friend of mine inspired me to do. I'm looking for a perverted demonic king to draft my Lust Demon for a mission of seduction in a time of war. Para,semi para,and multi-para will work when dealing with responses.When responding please use your best spelling and grammar. Please place your response in the comments below or by personal message. Thank you very much.)»

"Hey Jess! Bring us another round! We're going dry over here!"

It was another busy night at the Bloody Nun.Throughout the War of Three Kingdoms the nights were always the busiest.Soldiers that were staying in the city of Blackbriar. There was feeling of ease with the soldiers of Aries housing in their own country's capital.If ever soldiers from the enemy Empire Dalkia or the supposed ally Empire Manathera every attacked the capital,it wouldn't be long for the soldiers to take charge and defend the King that lived among them.But the feeling of ease slightly wavers when the demonic soldiers get drunk off their asses and fall face first into the streets.

Jessie softly chuckled as he was being catcall from the other side of the bar. He had only worked there for about two months and it was already old hat." Alright boys,another round of vodka coming right up!" The red haired boi pulled back his long hair behind him,right to the small of his back. There was a reason why someone like him was getting all of the attention he was getting. The red haired boi was a Lust Demon.

Demons born from the Seven Deadly Sins were always the most powerful. Out of all of them,a Lust Demon's power are the most mysterious. They're mostly known unique looks and their ways of seduction,the rest would only depend on the demon. Males,female,shemales,and bois, the powers would always vary,as with every demon.

Jessie is boi,the fair cross of a male blending with a feminine charm.The red haired boi was small compared to most of his kind.A slender figure with a golden face set to emerald eyes and long locks of crimson hair. Jessie had small bumps to his chest just like a young girl, well rounded curve to his large hips nearly popping out of apron,and the most noticeable that was seen on the boi was his large,bouncing behind that seemed to be the first thing someone looks at when they catch the Lust Demon from the back."Alright gents,another round of shots for ya."

The soldiers whoop and cheer as the boi placed his tray down on the table. He made sure that he swayed his hips as he returned to the bar. In the two months that he had worked at the Bloody Nun he he had already know how to use his looks to his advantage. A quick swish to the hips and the tips would grow,among other things.

The Lust Demon did not even know that his movements were being tracked form the back of the bar. Jessie would not even have guessed that he had gotten the attention of the King.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic