Jump to content

Hitorijime My Hero by ARII Memeko (jp)


Recommended Posts

Posted

OMG YESSS!!!

Thank you for sharing~!!

Posted

Thank you so much for all the volumes you guys shared! Love this series and the anime make it even more better!!! :D Thanks again :DD

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Thank you~! But can someone tell me the password? Because I can't see it

Posted

The rare moment I feel grateful and am being reminded why I learnt Japanese: when I read this manga

Thank you!

I can't wait for the next volume.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted

Thank you for sharing :Thanks:

  • 3 months later...
Posted

Ummm can I ask where I could find the volume 5 and 6?! Just askin and thank u

  • 3 months later...
Posted

thank you for sharing 1-3 volume. ummm can i ask where i could find volume 4,5,6? Thank you.

  • 4 months later...
Posted

Hi.. I can't download it. Do you have another link? 🙏🏼

Posted

Hi.. I can't download it. Do you have another link? 🙏🏼

  • 2 years later...
Posted

New links for vol. 4~6:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

(Not my scans, links expire after 100 days)

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 9

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus