Unprecedented (Seme needed)

firebird

Hello all!

Okay so I've been on hiatus for the longest while; I legit just fell off the map but i'm back now and ready to get back into that roleplaying game! :Excited:

This idea came to me quite literally as we speak.

Plot: A young prince (mc), in an attempt to escape his destiny, runs away from home. A pity, that he jumped out of the metaphorical frying pan and into the proverbial fire. He finds himself being pursued by the authorities for a crime that he did not commit. And the only way to deter his imminent capture is to accept his former fate, that is, become the 'bride' of the most brutal tyrant of the Four Great Lands.

On his last breath, his determination has died away and his resolution, withered. He decides that being captured is as good a fate as any. But by fate's sadistic humor, he is captured and returned not to his family but to his betrothed that he'd so adamantly strayed from.

With the the world tilting precariously on the edge of nothingness, waiting for the little shove to push it in the wrong direction, the young prince must learn his place at the side of his king to keep the world from capitulating.

"The answer lies in the heart of the Dragon"

As you can see, this RP is in a universe of its own and the perps of that make-believe universe will be discussed with a future RP partner so if you're interested just reply to the thread and or PM me. All the technicalities such as, expectations of the RP and of each other ( in regards to grammar, reply length, reply-frequency), exciting twists and ideas, character sketches and more will be discussed.

JA!

:Dancing:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• firebird

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days