Group RP Idea: Taisho Romance+ Supernatural +Mystery 18+ (Need 3+ people )

hal7283

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yes I'm am perfectly fine with you describing the dreams that he witnessed.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Tacita_Virtus

• Funny Otaku

Greetings everyone! How's the game feeling so far? As you might have noticed most of the characters were still at the night while Bloodbunny's character Ren'chi has already awaken in the morning( which was largely my fault as I didn't give enough attention to Ren'chi to keep his night going). I really don't want to rush things, especially when you guys are interacting, but it would be helpful if every one are chronologically on the same page. So please try to shift towards morning as soon as possible, while I "stall" Ren'chi for you guys to catch up.

it's your post...

Things have been really interesting in this so far...that's what I think anyways :)

I've posted. And I agree with you, I like the way this is going.

So whenever you post, I guess it's up to you to change the time to morning. :)

Sorry for making you all wait so long. I was super busy the past few days, so wasn't able to do much online except check up and stuffs. Apologies for the short post too, it's definitely not my best work...

Greetings everyone! As all of you have probably noticed by now we are kind of.....stuck....because a delay in one of the player's reply. Usually if it's just me and another person I'm willing to wait as long as it takes, but since we're a group project, I don't think that's totally fair.

So here's my proposal: In the case of a player's absence without notifying the rest of us beforehand: maximum one week wait time before the player absent is skipped and the next player's term begin. If the one absent had notified the group with a reasonable duration, then we'll wait for that duration to expire before skipping.

What do you think guys? Do you agree with the policy? If you do then we'll wait for the one week time expires to proceed. And please note that the policy is in no way blaming or punishing the ones being absent now or in the future, as real life must always comes first. Plus even I may need to go away without notifying you guys if something serious suddenly happen, and when that happens, feel free to skip me as well.

Bonjour. Apologies for my late reply. I am ashamed for keeping you all waiting for so long. I hope you can all forgive me.

Just to let everyone know, I'll be traveling this weekend and all next week, so I may answer very slowly. Just letting everyone know, and I'll try my best to post as much as possible.

Sorry!

Bonjour. Apologies for my late reply. I am ashamed for keeping you all waiting for so long. I hope you can all forgive me.

It's ok, really. There's nothing to forgive about. I mean this is just a game after all, and the important thing is to have fun together, and it should never disrupt your real life. Plus your absence isn't really that long for me personally.

I just had an idea...since Yuu is an Oiran...so what if....later at night a returning customer of Yuu came for him, and after some flirting ended up..you know...doing it in his room. Meanwhile Fuuyo is hiding in the very same room and more or less had no choice but to sit through the whole thing.......You can imagine the rest..

You don't have to do this of course, just a suggestion of mine. Plus it won't happen until the "day" has passed and "night" comes again. But just thought it could finally get the 18+ part of the RP going :)

I like that idea. I wouldn't mind doing it.

Would you mind doing this too?

Bonjour.

I must let you know that there are two things that are not quite right with your most recent post. One major, and one minor. I try not to make a big fuss over these things usually, but to me, paying attention to what another writer has written is a big key in a successful Role Play.

The minor thing is the spelling of mon caractère's name. It is Damon, not Damian.

The bigger thing is the fact your caractère simply walking into Damon's room. In a past post which I had written, it clearly states that Damon had secured the door shut, meaning it could not be opened from the other side. So there is no possible way that Seishin could have gotten into the room in which Damon was sleeping, unless he forced the door open, and probably breaking it.

Apologies if I seem nit-picky, but please make sure you pay attention to what is being written.

Merci.

I am so sorry and embarrassed. I have now posted a new updated version of my last post I hope this one is okay. I can't tell you how sorry I am. You are not being nitpicky, it was my fault and I should have paid more attention. I will not make that mistake again. I'm sorry to everyone for the trouble and inconvenience I have caused.

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour, mes amis.

Once again, we seem to be having issues in our posts.

There are a few problems in your current post in which I would like to point out to you.

The first is that the room in which they were staying at would only be under Damon's name. Since Damon invited Seishin over to the extra room in the inn to stay the night, Seishin would not have even registered there at the inn. And even if he was written in the registry book, the woman at the front would not have freely given that information (especially their names) out to a complete stranger.

Deuxièmement, the two are not even in the room at the moment, so even if the first event (the woman giving the names and room) had actually happened, all Ren'chi would have gotten was no answer, as the room is empty. Both Damon and Seishin are currently in the hotel restaurant.

And that is all. Until you fix those problems in your post, I shall wait to write my reply.

Merci, and bonne journée.

Tacita_Virtus

So guys, I kind of throw something fierce at you in my last post, namely the group of soldiers. I didn't see any reaction in Funny Otaku"s last reply. Did you missed it or were you waiting to see Tacita_Virtus's reaction?

Anyway perhaps we could discuss and coordinate beforehand how will you react to the soldiers so we could save some trouble in the future round? What do you plan to do? To comply, or to run? Or even to fight?

eek sorry, Personally i think it would be in more of Sei's personality to not even notice them really because he wouldnt think they were talking to him even if they were looking at him because of the way he is he would more likely zone out while thinking but it you don't like that I can change it...I also was waiting to see how the other would react.

So if you would like me to edit it i can..but that is just my opoin.

eek sorry, Personally i think it would be in more of Sei's personality to not even notice them really because he wouldnt think they were talking to him even if they were looking at him because of the way he is he would more likely zone out while thinking but it you don't like that I can change it...I also was waiting to see how the other would react.

So if you would like me to edit it i can..but that is just my opoin.

Sure. I can see that. Just leave it be and we'll see how Damon react to it and go from there.

Bonjour.

I am hoping my reply was acceptable. I am planning on maybe having Damon resist, though him trying not to get found out just yet might result in him consenting to go with, though be rather reluctant and hesitant, as going out into the daylight would end up not going well. The charm in which he wears will prevent him from being killed, though it does not stop him from weakening and becoming nearly powerless.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys. Sadly it has been a week since my reply and

has not replied. So as agreed before we shall skip to the next in line.

Actually I've been after Akira&Shiki but ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~ can go if you want them to go first.

Actually I've been after Akira&Shiki but ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~ can go if you want them to go first.

Oh sorry. Just remembered the post order wrong. Go ahead.