Help! searching for the lost manga!

chuchacz

Hello

I search for yaoi manga and I recall only bits and pieces what was this manga about... so I humbly ask for help, maybe collective mind of yaoi readers will help me :In love:

I don`t remember much... but maybe someone will help me with that one. So the manga was standard slice of life with comedy to boot, where after many years senpai meets his kouhai. They meet at work. I guess senpai is workaholic, explosive, very bossy and yet a bit of looser, who is almost 30, lives with his family and doesn`t have a girlfriend (I think he still kinda was virgin... but I don`t remember for sure:)

Kouhai is calm, quiet and long time ago at school he watched senpai running and being all athletic.

when after ups and downs they have sex at last its in senpai`s room at his parents hause. And whole family listens, being nosy and curious- sex is awkward and afterwards family (siblings, mother, father ect) makes it even more awkward.

I hope someone will help me to find this manga, because I`m dying here, really... I tried to search it but it seems that the plot is too common. I`m sorry if I posted the thread in wrong place or sth, I`m kinda new and I hope you won`t get mad :Wink:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chuchacz

• totallynotinnocent

Top Posters In This Topic