EmbracingAnime

はじめまして。 I'm EmbracingAnime. You can call me Embracing, Anime, Emby, or E_A as well. Although I'm new here, I'm not a newcomer to the fangasmic world of yaoi.

Some yaoi mangas I like are Hybrid Child, Lovers Doll, and Sorenari ni Shinken nandesu. Being an English major, I'm very picky with stories. I like it, when authors/artists can make me emotional. I also have high standards for character development and plot. Along with my yaoi, I also like supernatural/fantasy themes, like Momoiro Tengu, Konya mo Nemurenai, and Mauri to Ryuu. I'm beginning to like older uke and younger seme pairings too. I'm a big fan of Mishima-sensei's work.

I guess my favorite yaoi anime is Junjou Romantica; However, there aren't that many to choose from. We need more yaoi anime! One airing every season would be a dream. I suppose I'll just have to bear with fanservice and imagine pairings between Kuroshitsuji and Free! characters.

Hmm~ I think that should do it for a disorganized introduction. Ah, I rp too. Nice meeting you all!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EmbracingAnime

• XiuLin

• Maya_Taurus

• Kouyu

Hello emby! :) Welcome to YO, I loved how honest and fun you sounded in your intro xD

I had to comment on how much I loved that you were a fan of a lot of the same mangas I love as well :Excited:

I absolutely love Mishima-sensei's works, I've read almost all of them, so when I saw you mention it I thought that was awesome because hardly anyone seems to know about them which is a real shame I think :/ I also enjoy supernatural/fantasy themed mangas and animes but can barely find any enjoyable ones. I also agree with you 100% that there needs to be more yaoi anime made, we don't have enough! :Angry:

Anyway sorry for babbling lol

Hello Embracing Anime. Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ah, so that's how you "mention" people here. That's very convenient. I also can't stop reading this forum's abbreviation, YO, as a casual greeting. XD Thanks for the welcome and teaching me something new (hopefully these mentions work @__@)!

Mishima-sensei isn't popular? No way! I always thought Mishima-sensei and Nakamura-sensei were mainstream (like how many people are introduced to anime through mainstreams likes Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, etc.). If sensei's stories aren't popular, I'm glad I found a fellow fan! TT v TT Oh, thank you for the flattering welcome too!

I never thought about making welcome graphics/banners. That's a good idea! Thanks for welcoming me!

I'm enjoying it here, though I still have a lot of exploring to do. ^ ^;; Thanks for the kind welcome!

I do think Nakamura-sensei is more mainstream now but not so much Mishima-sensei :( but yes its great to meet a fellow fan ^^ hope you're having fun around here!

Nice to meet you E_A, hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Hope to see you around my chats some day.

Do please send me an friends request. :)

Thanks for the kind welcome!

Chats? O . O Please enlighten me. Thanks for the welcome, by the way. ^ ^

well we have an small box on any page of yo. It should be to the right of the page, with an arrow on it. It allows you to access our general chat room as well as private chats for one on one chatting with your friends of yo. :) I hope you find it soon.

Hi

LOL. Let's embrace anime! XD

Welcome to YO (I know it's a it late but...)

Enjoy and have fun!

and let's be friends :)

• 2 months later...