Greetings!! :D

AmberGauge

Hi! My name is Amber. I've been looking for a few places to settle in and rp on and I stumbled across this forum and decided to give it a shot. I have a great deal of Original characters- but I also play some cannon characters for various tv shows and video games. If you want a list you can always ask me- I will probably end up putting a list on my characters topic once I make it.

I guess I'll give everyone some info about myself irl first. I live in Louisiana and I'm going to school to become a geologist. I have an older sister with 7 years between us and she lives in North Carolina. I work two jobs, both part-time, both are retail and one is with a music store and the other is a book store. School coupled with work means I might be slow with my posts and responses so please be patient with me. If you ever think I forgot about our rps though just drop me a message to remind me.

Enough about that stuff- I'm sure if you really want to know more about me irl, you'll just ask. Haha. I came to this site looking for other rpers that are interested in possibly doing some stories with me on the side- preferably some long term rp partners. I am kind of a geek so a lot of my fandoms and interests are kind of dorky- Tolkien and D&D being higher up there on the list for me. I also am interested in the Marvel fandom, TF2, SPN, Final Fantasy, Elder Scrolls, and Pacific Rim. I've got plenty more but those are just a few off of the top of my head.

I have quite a few odd kinks and would be hoping to find others that are interested in experimenting with them or who also enjoy them. If you've got any questions about my custom kinks just message me and we can chat about them. I should also mention now: I'm not SUPER into the 'traditional' uke/seme play and dominance thing (it's just not appealing to me). I am more interested in switching the dominance roles at times as well as the positions (it's a little more realistic to me).

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AmberGauge

• Paul4U

• Caru

• Suida

Hello Amber! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy stay on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_05_zps5be2d698.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hi, Amber! Welcome to the community. I'm looking for RP partners too. ^ ^;; I hope you make lots of friends enjoy all the fangasmic wonders this site has to offer. *goes back to rolling on pile of downloaded, BL material*

• 2 months later...