AoT Ereri: Black, Blue and Red All Over! (Whimsicawl & Shiro Tenshi) [Private, 18+]

Whimsicawl

6NCaviVm.jpg

General Information:

Name: Levi Ackerman

Date of Birth: December 25

Position: Seke

Other Medical Information: Possible lung cancer if he doesn't stop smoking.

Personality:

Needlessly cruel as the assistant manager of a writing firm, The Survey Corps Newspaper, he ruthlessly micromanages both new and old employees while placing a firm, but clement hold onto the worker's emotions.

Often times he shows off his mastery of facial expressions, the 'deadpanned frown' and the 'straight, thin smile', these spectacular, infinitely intriguing duality may be admirable to the indulgent eye, but often, if not always, comes across difficult to fully understand what he is actually feeling.

Background:

A failed abortion between Kucher, his prostitute mother and one of her clients, Levi grudges against ill fate and chooses solace in Kenny, a blood relative uncle who teaches him everything he needs to know on how to live. Often times he's considered the black sheep of the family due to his mother but his extraordinary talent for researching and writing sits him on top of the family pedestal, strictly, career wise.

To get closer to being a respectable, obdurate human being, his belligerence towards emulating other's to become successful mixes with his emotional attachment to his mother and father. At one point in his twenties, he'd harangued the red light district to dominate all woman and men alike to better empathize with his father. Today, he intertwines his body as both the submissive and the dominant man in his weekly, at times, daily one night stands.

+Hiccups

+Loyal and Empathetic Characteristics

+Cleanliness

+Dark Humor

+Coffee

Dislikes

-Disorganization

-Unnecessary Feelings

-Procrastination

-Sleep

-Camels

Other Information:

~Smokes and drinks coffee like he breathes air.

~Monotonous in conversation, a slight pitch in voice is heard towards his voice to the tall, blonde manager, Erwin.

~Lives by himself in an apartment ten minutes walking distance from work, but can be mostly found sleeping in his office.

~Highly regarded as a distinct journalist and news reporter, dominating companies such as Business Insider and Under the Basement often wonder why he dedicates himself to an average firm, The Survery Corps Newspaper.

Written by Whimsicawl

•^•°•^•°•^•°•^•°•^•°•^•°•^•°•^•

CfhbDyym.jpg?1

General Information:

Name: Eren Jaeger

Date of Birth: March 30

Position: Seke

Other Medical Information: Anger management issues, teetering over insanity on occasions, doesn't go to therapy but is suggested by friends that he does.

Personality:

Eren can be greatly described as a reckless older teenager that occasionally acts on instinct or generally what he think's is right. Despite this, he is a tremendous hard worker, though still may not come out successful, and he has a heart bigger than his brain. When he acts on impulse, the results may get violent depending on how much fight he has on the topic.

He will defend the people he loves and cares about, he will go out of his way to please others and will start to make drastic means of doing so with his love interest Levi, the co. manager of his new job.

Background:

At a young age, Carla Jaeger died from cancer, leaving Eren and his adopted sister, Mikasa, with their dad (to Mikasa, she would call him Uncle.) who was not so much of a dad really. Basically, the two of them grew up on their own and once out of high school, the two separated, but only to live separately. Armin is, as always, their best friend.

Eren has his own apartment, paying or it with the money he's saved up from his part-time job from school and money Carla left for them. He loved jornalism and was apart of the school paper, which was exactly what he wrote on his resume for The Survey Corps Newspaper.

+Anything chocolate or sweet

+Animals, especially dogs

+Cooking

+Showing off

+Gorey horror movies

Dislikes

-Selfishness

-Jean

-Criminals

-Being told what to do and being forced to do it

-Anyone who hurts or threatens the people he cares about

Other Information:

~Eren wants to get a pet dog but people say he isn't responsible enough and they'd take it away if he got one.

~The numbers 1234 are his password for nearly all of his devices

~He likes to make his own sweets. His most known candies are milk chocolate lollipops that are in different shapes and colors

~As a kid, he wasn't the brightest and he still wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Written by Shiro Tenshi

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Whimsicawl

• Shiro Tenshi

So far, the job at Survey Corps was going great for the fresh out of high school Eren. He was quite young and he didn't want to attend college, not when he wanted to go barreling into work, more specifically, his dream job. He always wanted to work for the newspaper where there was updates everyday, breaking news, big titles and god, he loved the smell of hot press paper. He all adored it, yet He May have a New set of dreams after meeting the assistant manager, Levi Ackerman. He wouldn't mind just being the coffee runner for a little while longer if he'd get to see that man's face everyday more frequently than the others.

His sharp eyes, his white skin, that jet back hair that looked extra puffy after Levi spent all nighters at his desk. Eren never set his sights for anything but being a reporter, but it certainly wasn't anything less when he got this job and a practical living god as the co. Manager!

That morning, just like he has been doing ever since day one, he made sure he was spic and span clean, that he smelled nice, that he looked presentable; the whole thing. He never kept up this good ever in his entire life. And it was all for his love interest... And that morning, just like the rest, Eren picked up Levi's coffee just the way he likes it, cradled in a sleeve with his name written in Sharpie marker.

"Good morning, sir!" The brunet smiles happily despite walking into a heavily smoke scented office, "Your coffee and... Some news? Kinda." Scratching his neck, the thought ran by him that his question may be unprofessional, but then again, Eren wasn't taken seriously in this office, not when he was New and so young, "I wanted to ask If we can hang out sometime outside of work... To dinner..." his confidence and voice lowers with the fear of rejection, "Possibly?"

Upon hearing the rookie intrude without a knock, Levi raises a fine lined eyebrow and back up from his chair, shuffling short steps to the window inside his smoggy cigar fog.

"Eren..." he breathes, his tone monotonous with its usual, faint rasp. If he didn't go through two packs of smokes a day, his lungs and his voice undoubtedly would be cleanse of its befuddled ashy murk. Lifting skinny, well toned arms against the edge of his window, Levi opens it up and lets the outside vacuum the stinky gunk in his office.

The bright, orange sun happily dapples its rays onto his sleek jaw, smoothing out the anxious wrinkles pressed together between his eyes and a faint hue of pink under his jaw. If physical characteristics described the person inside, then the illusory glow of his marshmallow cheeks would let the fresh face know that ‘Yes, I’d love to go out for dinner.’ And, ‘I thought you’d never ask.’ But the firm gesture of Ackerman’s hand slamming a new light in between his teeth and the downward tug of his lips told the boy that actions spoke clearer than a sunny setting on a pretty face.

But if his sneer didn’t speak for itself, then definitely, a verbal assault to Eren’s hopeful heart will show him out the door.

“No.”

Eren's smile loses it's luster from the rejection and he gulps a ball of saliva so think he could have sworn Levi may have heard, "M-May I ask why, sir?" He asks with a distorted grin, "Because I really do like you and I would at least want to get to know you better because, I like. I really like you." He didn't know if he was sounding way too desperate in front of Levi; he actually was, but he didn't want to show the older man he was lame or anything like that! His admiration for him could be almost compared to a school girl to a hot upperclassman. Except Eren was more afraid of Levi in a way... not enough to leave a 'no' and a no.

"But not a crazy like of like! An admiration kind of like!" Eren laughs pitifully and enters further, setting his coffee on a clear spot on the desk, "The kind of like that makes me want to go out with you... for dinner. And if not dinner, maybe out for lunch some time or to get coffee!" Thinking that he was annoying Levi was apparent in him, but the brunet was not willing to just accept a rejection without trying hard for it. "So. Please?" He smiles again, trying to not let the man's mean expressions get to his heart.

Levi isn't a morning person or a night owl; his personality regarded the 'whatever I need to be' type. When he chose to leave his past behind, he chose to live a life where an intense volume of personal sacrifices, would occur before the execution of his knowledge, skill, expertise and judgment would leave his footprint amongst the scrimmage of ruthless others who are fighting for the same thing – success.

Any diddling, sappy emotions were sapped away since the day he was born through his prostitute mother’s loose flaps. Love is a delusion, as are hope and hate. The body only needs the occasion climax to carry on the brain’s ideals and to get back to work. Speaking of which, he’d called up a cute, stereotyped German to fuck with after work. If memory serves him correctly, he’d likely be cuckolding that slutty man. Levi’s lips wet with drooling saliva as he engages inside a quick fantasy of spreading muscled, pale legs.

Eyes narrowly darting to the floor, Erwin’s staggering pressure loom over his spine which takes credit of his increasingly, quicken heartbeat. He needed to get Eren out of his office now; he had some secret business to take care of imminently.

“Finish your draft on KXK’s oil spill in the Atlantic Ocean. The presentation is in two weeks and graphic team needs to read it before they start working. Survey Corps does not accept tardiness, Jaeger. Now get out of my office.”

• 2 weeks later...

Eren drops his smile as his persistent 'little shit' personality of himself comes out and his thick eyebrows show his slight anger, "Sir, I understand there is no such thing as tardiness in here, but I know being early does. I already sent it out last night when I was home... to be honest, I'm surprised I was able to do it. You want to know why?" Growing a thicker set of balls, he clenches his fist and walks to the window Levi was at. He was far too much in love to get brushed off so easily.

There wasn't anyone he had stronger feelings for ever in his life that didn't include Mikasa or Armin. It was as if the moment he saw Levi with his own eyes, he desired to see so many versions of his stoic or rude expressions. What would it be like to see the muscles on his face form a genuine smile? What would it be like to see him holding back laughter, or better yet, laughing out loud? What would it be like to see Levi's face enjoy a thorough blowjob? Or... seeing him moan on his back with a big, German dick buried in his ass? His big German dick.

Eren's green eyes would sparkle every time he fantasied about his crush, Levi Ackerman, the short man with a lot of sass. His love was deep, for cupid had plunged a sharp arrow deep into his heart... "I was thinking about you, sir! When I think of you, my heart beats fast and I want to be next to you. I think of a lot of other things, but I respect the office space and they are not appropriate... So before I go crazy, will you please reconsider?"

• 4 weeks later...