How ya doing XD

AobaxClear

Hey Everyone

My name's Judy aka AobaxClear and I'm super excited to get to know everybody on this site. :hamtaro-005 (8):

I'm hoping I can make a lot of friends on here because who doesn't want internet friends.

I also hope I can learn how everything works on this (awesome) site pretty fast so that I don't bug anyone for being a newb or anything like that. :hamtaro-005 (5):

And I'm glad to have finally found a place where I can share some of my more personal interests and not be criticized (I've definitely had enough of criticism).

Anyways, enough with what I'm thankful for...I just wanted to make a nice introduction sooooo yeah...see y'all later.

johnny-depp-roman-polanski.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AobaxClear

• Caru

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• ~Mitsukuni~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yes, very much so! XD

This place is great...I feel at home.

Hi

welcome to YO. I'm also new here and i can assure you that you'll find really great people here ^^ you're in good hands ;)

Hey

, thanks for telling me that...I kinda worry sometimes if I'm just gonna be ignored all over again...

But I'm sure you're right cheetah10

foxy1foxy1foxy1

Wecome to YO, its great you seem to like it here.

Everyone here is really nice so you'll make friends quick :hamtaro-005 (6):

~ Have fun

Hello

nice to meet you I'm prince I would love to get to know you so add me if you wish anyways you probably don't like a stranger to talk for long (lol) welcome to yo

Hey prince, I would love to get to know you too so I'll take you up on your offer. cheetah5

Oh and nice to meet you too. onion1

Hey Everyone

My name's Judy aka AobaxClear and I'm super excited to get to know everybody on this site. :hamtaro-005 (8):

I'm hoping I can make a lot of friends on here because who doesn't want internet friends.

I also hope I can learn how everything works on this (awesome) site pretty fast so that I don't bug anyone for being a newb or anything like that. :hamtaro-005 (5):

And I'm glad to have finally found a place where I can share some of my more personal interests and not be criticized (I've definitely had enough of criticism).

Anyways, enough with what I'm thankful for...I just wanted to make a nice introduction sooooo yeah...see y'all later.

johnny-depp-roman-polanski.gif

Hi there Judy, welcome to YO. I'm sure you will enjoy the community, everyone here is nice and very much open minded. (: I must admit I took a peek at your profile. I love the music. I listened to the Japanese version of that song not too long ago. (;

Anyways, back on topic. I love Johnny Depp btw. ^///^ Please enjoy your stay. My name is Maya btw.

Hey Maya, I'm sure that I will enjoy myself. Anyways, I'm glad you like my music and Johnny Depp because I love both :hamtaro-005 (5):

hello Judy, I'm Tetsu or Tet. Welcome to Yaoi Otaku Forums :) I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as the rest of us. If you're having any trouble about the site... or anything in general feel free to chat me up ^_^

Hello Judy! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

Hello

^_^ It's very nice to meet you and i hope you will enjoy yourself here~

btw i really love your signature, it describes me perfectly lol