[18+] Master's Secret (Rem x Zombie_In_A_Box)

Remalade

The sound of Kise's belt being unbuckled sent shivers down his spine. So close, so close! Keegan took in a sharp breath as the tip of his cock pressed against him, then slowly slipped in. The redhead moaned, pushing against him slightly as he bit down on his lip as well, a muffled groan slipping past. His muscles clenched up against Kise's cock, desperate to feel him as well as possible, to feel each movement, each millimeter, everything. Keegan felt like he was slowly going crazy, the pleasure mixing with pain to create the perfect feeling.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Remalade

The tips of Kise's fingers dug into Keegan's soft skin when he clenched around him, waves of pleasure seeping through him already. He didn't stop until his balls slapped against Keegan's ass and he was buried so deep inside of him that a shiver wracked his body. Kise couldn't bring himself to wait as he began moving, steadying Keegan's hips as he worked himself into a moderate pace. He nearly pulled all the way out before pressing back into his heat with a quiet moan. Keegan felt perfect around him.

Keegan moaned softly as Kise pushed in fully, the tip of his cock prodding his prostate. God, that really felt good... As the other began thrusting rhythmically, the redhead couldn't hold any of his moans in - with each thrust, a gasp would part his lips before a moan flew out. He clawed at the table slightly, trying to find something to hold on to as he moaned, pushing his hips back against his cock as well. Soon enough, quiet pleads for Kise to go faster began leaving his lips, desperation rising in his body.

Kise cursed when the redhead pushed back against his cock, the added resistance only making him go even deeper. Hearing Keegan's moans made his stomach twist in hot pleasure and he wasted no time in appeasing his requests. His pace increased but he also began fucking him a bit rougher, hitting his prostate rather than prodding it as he had before. The sensation had his body trembling but he didn't let up, in fact going even harder as he felt his climax burning within him.

Keegan thought he could just melt there, from how good everything felt. The redhead cried out with each thrust, his cock throbbing, aching to release. The roughness of Kise's thrusts was incredible; he couldn't even ask for more... His mind completely clouded over with lust and pleasure, eyes closing as he focused on the incredible feeling - it was as if nothing else mattered. His prostate was being hit with so much force, the teen nearly screamed in absolute bliss, knees shaking as he tried to keep himself up.

Kise noticed his shakiness and held onto his hips tighter to keep him up, still not wavering for a second as he pounded into him. Keegan felt so good that it was hard to keep his own sounds in the back of his throat. Each time they mended together he felt his heart race a little more, overrun with bliss and desire and ecstasy all at once. His cock was practically pulsing against Keegan's tight muscles but he couldn't stop, not until he had Keegan seeing stars and himself as well.

Keegan cried out loudly as the other began pounding into him harder, his hips held so tightly, he was sure they'd be left bruised. This all was enough and a little bit too much for the redhead - he was barely able to keep himself from coming now. No matter how badly he wanted, he couldn't form actual words, although his moans grew in volume and desperation. The young man cried out again as he came, his muscles clenching around the other's cock tightly, trying to milk the cum out of it as well.

Kise nearly stilled as his muscles clenched on him but he couldn't stop, and he didn't until he reached his own release. A loud moan slipped out as he came hard inside of Keegan. He pushed back his slightly sweaty hair as his hips slowed to a halt, and he pulled out of him with a sated sigh. He sat back down in his chair to collect himself, glancing back over at Keegan. "I have a private bathroom you can use to get cleaned up." he murmured, pointing to a door in the corner of the office. "If you still want to go home, I can have someone take you, but I still have some work to do."

Keegan closed his eyes after his climax, still moaning and panting with each thrust until he was too filled up with cum. His knees shook violently as he forced himself to stay on his feet while Kise pulled out. The redhead took in a deep breath, slowly straightening up as he turned around, leaning against the desk slightly. "Give me... A moment..." He panted out, looking up at the ceiling as he tried to catch his breath. "If I can sleep somewhere here until you finish, I'll stay." The teen added once he'd collected himself, pushing away from the table. For the first time, he found himself wanting a little bit more affection after sex. It felt like he was used and then thrown away, and that wasn't a nice feeling.

Kise was surprised by his answer but he simply nodded. He assumed that the redhead would rather laze around at home than hang around here where there was nothing for him to do. The man didn't mind though, and he stood up to get things settled for him. He picked up Keegan's abandoned clothes and placed them neatly on the desk so that he could get dressed again, then went over to one of the couches. Like the one at home, it was made of a fine leather, but he doubted that it would be very comfortable for the redhead to sleep on. Kise frowned slightly as he tried to arrange the pillows to make it a bit more comfortable. He then stepped out of his office to get one of his men to find him a blanket. He wasn't sure how they'd found one so quickly but he wasn't worried about it. Kise returned to the office with a soft blanket that was just big enough for Keegan. He laid the blanket down over the propped up pillows before quietly going back to Keegan's side, his fingers running his red locks as he thought of how tired the boy must be.

While Kise prepared the couch for him to sleep, Keegan went off into the bathroom to wash up a little bit. A quick shower was all he needed to get rid of the sweat and cum on his body, though the hot water made him sleepy as well. Exactly what he was going for! As he emerged from the room, the teen went to put on his clothes, pulling on his shirt first. When the man came up to him, the redhead gladly leaned into the touch, closing his eyes as a soft yawn escaped his mouth. He looked up at the other with sleepy eyes, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Just wake me when you're done..." Keegan muttered out before slipping away, heading towards the couch. As he got on and made himself comfortable, it took him less than five minutes to fall asleep - soon enough he was sleeping peacefully, although in a weird position; on his stomach, one arm bent and placed underneath his head, the other hanging from the couch while his legs were spread out, one close to falling off.

Kise's eyes lingered on the other's sleepy expression and soft smile. Only when Keegan had finally shuffled off to the couch and fallen asleep was he able to push the thoughts of him to the back of his mind and focus on his work. He managed to get a lot done, and he even spoke in hushed tones when on the phone so that he wouldn't disturb the sleeping young man. Before he even realized it, an hour had passed. As Kise put away the many papers, his gaze drifted back to Keegan for the first time since he'd sat back down at his desk. He was sleeping peacefully, although it seemed a bit uncomfortable. With a light sigh, he stood up from the desk and went over to him, pushing his dangling leg back onto the couch before it could fall off. From the way that Keegan's head was tilted, he could see his calm face. Kise's index finger lightly traced over his lips, parted and full. He retracted his hand when he realized what he was doing, instead placing his hands in his pockets. "Keegan." he called lightly, trying to rouse him from sleep.

Keegan's lips twitched slightly when they were touched, a quiet, somewhat muffled grunt coming from the back of his throat as he shifted his head a little bit, unconsciously trying to shield himself from other touches. When his name was called, the teen didn't seem to react at first, but after a short while his eyelashes fluttered slightly, revealing his eyes. The redhead let a soft breath out as he blinked, slowly moving his arm closer to himself. "We gotta go?.." He muttered out as he yawned, still half-asleep. God, he didn't want to get up yet. The redhead's eyes teared up slightly with his next yawn, causing him to rub his eyes before slowly sitting up, brushing a hand over his hair to get rid of the feeling of something being in it.

"Yes, unless you'd prefer to spend the night here." Kise chuckled. Seeing the redhead yawn made him yawn as well, and he found himself looking forward to the idea of returning home and getting some rest. However, Keegan was still moving a bit sluggishly. "Come on, Keegan. My bed is much more comfortable than this couch, isn't it?" he murmured, trying to coax him to get up. His eyebrows raised when Keegan ran a hand through his hair and ruffled up his soft locks, to which he quickly moved to push them back into place.

The man called one of men into the room and inquired if the bodies from earlier had been taken care of, then asked him to have the car brought around for them. After dismissing him, Kise turned back to Keegan. "Are you ready?" he asked softly, another yawn close to slipping out.

Keegan let out a soft mumble as he nodded and finally managed to stand up, stretching his arms up above his head. The redhead put on his shoes, another yawn parting his lips when he was done. He stood next to Kise, trying to wake himself fully. "Yeah, 'm ready." The teen mumbled out softly as he looked up at the man, lightly rubbing his eye before letting his hand drop down at his side. "I'm a lil' hungry, though... Can we stop somewhere to eat?" He asked, although he would've been satisfied with eating at home as well. He just wanted something warm to fill his stomach, he didn't really care what it would be - well, as long as it wasn't too sweet.

• 2 weeks later...

Kise nodded at his question, honestly feeling rather hungry himself. His eyes traveled over Keegan still slightly disheveled hair and face that was still a bit puffy with sleep. Even without trying, the other could best be described as "cute". Kise didn't think that there was any affection attached to the term, it was just a statement of fact.

When the redhead was ready, he led him back to the car and instructed their driver to go to his usual place. It was a small restaurant not far from the manor, and soon as they arrived at the door, a much older man immediately came from behind the bar to greet them. He didn't hesitate to show them to a private room towards the back, and even then two of Kise's men stood guard near the door. "I come here often, and the owner is very nice. The food is good too, order what you want." he muttered, passing Keegan a small menu.

- - - Updated - - -

Kise nodded at his question, honestly feeling rather hungry himself. His eyes traveled over Keegan still slightly disheveled hair and face that was still a bit puffy with sleep. Even without trying, the other could best be described as "cute". Kise didn't think that there was any affection attached to the term, it was just a statement of fact.

When the redhead was ready, he led him back to the car and instructed their driver to go to his usual place. It was a small restaurant not far from the manor, and soon as they arrived at the door, a much older man immediately came from behind the bar to greet them. He didn't hesitate to show them to a private room towards the back, and even then two of Kise's men stood guard near the door. "I come here often, and the owner is very nice. The food is good too, order what you want." he muttered, passing Keegan a small menu.

Keegan felt lazy satisfaction fill him up as his request for a meal wasn't brushed away. He smiled softly, following the man into his car. Through the ride, Keegan tried to wake himself up by observing the outside through the car window. He ended up counting all the stop signs to have something to do until they reached the restaurant.

As they were shown a private room for the two of them, Keegan couldn't help a small twinge of dissatisfaction. He guessed it was because of Kise, but it felt like it was because he wasn't to be seen with Kise. The teen looked up at the other as he was passed a menu, a small laugh slipping past his lips. "I bet the owner is nice because you're scary." He teased, opening the menu. Keegan rested his head on his hand as he went through the choices, eventually deciding on pasta with cheese and tomato sauce.

Kise couldn't help a soft laugh at Keegan's words. Although that was the case for most, if not all of the people that the man knew, it wasn't for this person. "Actually, the owner of this place is one of the few people that knew me before.....all of this." he told, pursing his lips with a slight frown afterwards as if he'd accidentally said something that he wasn't supposed to. Kise usually never spoke about his past. He'd surprised himself by revealing something personal. "Did you decide on anything yet?"

he asked in an attempt to sway the conversation elsewhere.

"Good evening, Kise. Have you been well?" the owner asked as he shuffled into view. He, like the restaurant, was rather old, but he moved quickly and with ease.

"Yes, I have. Those people haven't been sticking around anymore, have they?" Kise asked.

"Not recently, but I'm still worried."

"If you have anymore problems, just let me know, alright?"

"Of course, Kise. Are you both ready to order?" the man inquired, glancing over at Keegan for the first time with a soft smile. Kise nodded and relayed his order, a steak, and looked expectantly across the table at the redhead.

Afterwards, the old man bowed his head respectfully before disappearing as quickly as he'd come.

Keegan looked up curiously, blinking a few times. "Before all this? How did this start, actually?" The teen asked, his eyes filled with curiosity along with a tint of hope. He had his own ideas, but he doubted they were correct, honestly.

"Mh? I'm gonna get pasta, either with cheese or with seafood... I think seafood, actually." Keegan changed his mind, as he hadn't had a chance to taste half of the things that were supposed to be in that sauce. "I'm still curious, you know." Keegan flashed Kise a grin, leaning a bit closer before he was interrupted by the waiter.

He watched the exchange between the two with a small pout. He only said his order, also getting himself coke before turning back to Kise. Keegan didn't look like he'd give up until he had his answers. "Come to think of it... You never spoke of your family, either. Do you have anyone?"

Kise's jaw clenched at the questions, immediately going silent. He could tell from the look on the redhead's face that it was purely innocent curiosity, and knowing Keegan, he wouldn't let this go easily. Even so, his mouth remained shut for a little longer. His past was just something that he didn't tell people about. His past made him feel vulnerable, and having weaknesses and vulnerabilities was something that Kise hated. He preferred to keep that locked away, where no one could see it. "I don't talk about these kinds of things, Keegan." he finally responded, taking a sip from the cold glass of water that was set on the table for him. "Was the warehouse everything that you expected it to be?" he asked casually.

Keegan narrowed his eyes, crossing his arms before he leaned back against his seat. "Tell me." He demanded, and though he tried to seem firm, a pout made its way to his face before a loud sigh left his lips. He completely ignored the question, pursing his lips tightly. "It's only fair... I tell you everything you want about me, you could at least tell me how this started... If not here, then at home. I want to know, Kise..." He muttered out, frowning slightly. "I bet your parents didn't throw you out into the street, right?" He mumbled softly as he ran a hand over his hair.

Kise's eyebrows rose in surprise at the demand but he made no other movements. He knew that Keegan was stubborn but the man was even more resilient, especially when it came to the current topic of conversation. He'd let the redhead in and told him about his job, but this was something that he wouldn't budge on. Kise continued the stalemate, staring silently at Keegan until his lips melted from a firm line to a soft pout. "I already told you that I'm not going to talk about it." he added. His voice showed no signs of wavering or being convinced, yet his eyes were drilling into Keegan in a way that it would be best for him to drop the subject.

Keegan frowned, but said nothing else. He just turned away in frustration, lightly nibbling on his lip. He would find out one way or another, and until then, even if it was childish, he decided he wouldn't say a word to the man. The teen didn't even look at him, for some reason finding it incredibly upsetting that he wasn't told about Kise's past. It felt unfair... He was ready to share anything, and he couldn't even get a few words about how this started for him. It couldn't have been that bad, so the only reason Keegan could think of was that he was only temporary. There was no way he would be told anything if Kise planned on tossing him out...

Kise didn't comment on the other's sulking. Instead, he allowed his eyes to wander around the restaurant. Even if the owner was clean and cared deeply for his business, it's age could be seen through the cracked walls and aged furniture. The man thought of donating some money to get the place fixed up. After all, it was the only aspect of his childhood that was in any way positive, he figured that he might as well preserve it. Thinking of his childhood brought his thoughts back at the redhead, who still seemed to be pouting and ignoring him. And Kise would let him. If there was anything the man had for sure, it was patience. He could tell that Keegan was taking his words personally, which honestly wasn't much of a surprise. But that wasn't the truth of the matter at all. Kise never told anyone about his past. He doubted that even the old man knew much about him other than a few details. But he would let Keegan be childish about this if that was what he wanted. Their food arrived soon after, and Kise thanked the man before quietly digging into his meal.

Keegan continued ignoring the man until his meal came in. He thanked the waiter and slowly began eating, too busy trying to find ways of finding out about Kise's past to actually enjoy the taste. He was finished before he even realized, mentally scolding himself for getting distractd while eating. He looked down at his lap, lips still pursed tightly as he crossed his arms. Maybe some of his workers knew? Or his enemies... But he wasn't as stupid as to go searching for Kise's enemies to know something about his past.