One seat open for a roleplay!

Poltergeist

Before I start, I'd like to mention that I only roleplay through email. If you are interested, please send me a private message on Yaoi Otaku. We will then discuss a bit about our writing styles and characters and I will determine if you are a good roleplay partner then give you my email. I might be a bit picky, but I just cannot stand those with poor grammar. I like to feel a friendly connection between my partner and I, so I think it's important to get along before roleplaying, as it makes the experience more enjoyable. Also, I am a student, so I might take some time(maximum of two days) before replying. You are always welcome to message me if you think I am taking too long, since I know how it is to have to wait after someone for a reply.

Now here are my kinks, but they are not required. In other words, if you don't like these kinks and prefer, let's say, a more vanilla type of relationship between the characters, I would be ready to give up on some of them. After all, not everyone likes watersports or shota. This is just a list for reference and to get to know my tastes.

-violence

-abuse

-cannibalism

-daddy&little kink

-bdsm

-biting, scratching, etc

-watersports

-nipple play

-..?

My roleplay ideas are the following. (S)eme and (U)ke determine which role I would be willing to play, but it is not set in stone yet:

1) (S) A daddy&little relationship between a man and a younger partner(minimum of 19 years old. I had a lot of shota roleplays lately so I got kind of sick of the same pattern).

2) (U) (S) The relationship between a mentally ill person and a doctor at a psychiatric hospital. The patient has cannibalistic urges and gets hungry for physical contact over time, and the doctor offers to satisfy him while other employees are out of sight. The doctor might end up taking the patient out of the hospital and keep him in his house where he would abuse him even though the patient was getting better, but I am not really sure whether this should happen or not.

(S) There is also the possibility of the patient being the seme, which I would be willing to play as. The patient could end up seducing the doctor and torture him out of entertainment and because he knows the doctor loves it.

3) (U) The relationship between a rough, strict teacher and a student with psoriasis. The student gets bullied and treated as a monster by his classmates, but the teacher doesn't know about his skin condition until they get intimate. I would like the student to fall in love with the teacher first, to change things a bit. I am getting tired of the teacher falling in love with his student first.

As mentioned in the title of this post, I only have one seat available. I limit my partners as to not handicap my schoolwork and life in general, though, once vacation comes around, I will be accepting more people. I am eager to find someone nice to roleplay with. Drop by my PM if you're interested!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Poltergeist

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hello!I'm interested in the doctorxpaitent roleplay I'm willing to do it over email I'll pm it to you if you want to try to roleplay with me,one question do you prefer a acting vunarible uke or a straight forward one?