Can anyone tell me the name of this yaoi manga?

Angelic Demonic

I remember the manga being about a short high school boy with black hair.

He had caught the eye of a tall blonde hair boy (a schoolmate or a classmate).

They would talk a lot in the school roof top. They started going out as lovers.

The short kid with black hair is the uke, and the tall kid with blonde hair is the seme.

But when they entered college the uke was suddenly much taller and manlier than the seme.

Girls would gawk at the now manly uke. Leaving the seme to seldom grow insecure of their relationship.

In their bedroom, the seme and uke would bicker during sex because the tall uke wants to top for once and

become a real man. Then the seme tries to push the uke towards a girl he knows in college even though he is

worried that he might lose the uke to the girl. But in the end of the story the seme takes up the bottom roll for

the uke to loose his virginity and become a man. That's all I remember. Can anyone please help me with

the manga title.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Angelic Demonic

• Takabayashi

• Karin

• BlueNeon

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I don't know the manga, but the plot sounds really interesting.

If someone give us the name, I'm interested to read it too. rabbit2

It was truly an interesting manga. Now I'm racking my brain because I only read this manga once back in 2010. Now I can't even remember the cover or anything else related to the story other than there were two other characters. A student and a sensei relation. Where their rolls might have been the student as the uke and the sensei as the seme (not too sure if the sensei was a teacher or the school-nurse). The story was inter-linked (I remember that much) since all characters appeared together in some chapters of the manga. If this helps, I hope the title of this manga won't stay a mystery for very long. :cuteonion8:

This sounds a lot like Kawaii Akuma, just that the hair colors don't match. However, I have a feeling that this might be one of Madarame Hiro's works. ;D

• 2 years later...

Hey I need help finding this yaoi as well! I remember some details about it so I will list it here.

So the couple is two school boys. The seme is tall and blonde and the uke has black hair. I know it has a cd too because I saw it on youtube. They first do it in some school room idk exactly where lol. Theres another scene were the uke is at an art shop? He was buying/ looking for brushes and the seme tells him he is horny. The uke then steps on the seme's foot cuz he was like omg what are you saying? But they end up doing it in the bathroom. The seme I remember starts to think woah the uke is a bit freaky haha when he puts his fingers in his mouth. The story moves on and then the uke I think gets mad at the seme or they have some type of fight. But so the seme ends up taking the uke to the school roof to confront him and kisses him and I distinctly remember a line where he says" I dont know if you're mad or just horny" LOL i know know XD but they end up doing it there as well. I think youtube might have taken it off though due to copyright because I cant find it anymore. If anyone knows the name please link