SuFin20

Hello! Fin here. Ah... I'm uncertain what to say, so I suppose until I figure it out, I'll give you the basics! I'm 20, genderfluid and demisexual and I've been on this site for a few weeks now. (I only just now got the courage to actually post here.) I found this genre a couple of years ago and quickly grew attached to both the stories I read and the BL genre. Ah... I don't speak often, unless it's a roleplay, but even then I am still somewhat hesitant. I like to write stories and plan to someday, hopefully, write successful gay/lesbian/etc romance novels. I expect, from what I have seen so far, that I will very much enjoy the site and I cannot wait until I immerse myself further in the community and get to know you all.

I apologise if this is awkward to read. I promise I'm not so... standoffish once you get to know me.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• STARRK

• luckystar

• itsapanda16

• Haruka Kaien

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Fin here. Ah... I'm uncertain what to say, so I suppose until I figure it out, I'll give you the basics! I'm 20, genderfluid and demisexual and I've been on this site for a few weeks now. (I only just now got the courage to actually post here.) I found this genre a couple of years ago and quickly grew attached to both the stories I read and the BL genre. Ah... I don't speak often, unless it's a roleplay, but even then I am still somewhat hesitant. I like to write stories and plan to someday, hopefully, write successful gay/lesbian/etc romance novels. I expect, from what I have seen so far, that I will very much enjoy the site and I cannot wait until I immerse myself further in the community and get to know you all.

I apologise if this is awkward to read. I promise I'm not so... standoffish once you get to know me.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hi. welcome to YO. I don't think is awkward to read. :) I'm also pretty new to this genre as well and I think I'm genderfluid, well I just recently realized that. ^^; (Awkward laugh). Welcome to the community. Please enjoy your stay! My name is Maya btw, nice to meet you!