Wolf Hunter to Wolf Tamer (Pigeon x Wolf) [18+]

WolfDog12

Kaizer looked up shocked that Chris would even suggest this. Not only would this wolf be brought into his territory and closer to him, but the insults wouldn't stop... ever. Even if this wolf broke, as far as he could tell, so was Kaizer. "Please don't do this Chris, please just let me kill him!!!" Kaizer begged. As he did so, the wolf laughed more and more before huffing and turning to leave believing he was too good and won this battle. "Please chris!!! I have to kill him!!!"

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

Chris sighed and shook his head. "Kaizer, he isn't going to be treated the way I've treated you. I'm keeping you for myself so all I've done is make sure you won't try to kill me" He lightly ruffled the wolf's hair. "You've seen how Bia will follow every order and won't do anything without permission. That's what I intend to make him into. I'll even consider removing his vocal chords for you" he smiled slightly. "Now, don't kill and don't ruin his face. But go ahead and make him suffer before he gets away" Chris removed the leash from Kaizer's collar so he could catch the other wolf. Once the wolf went running Chris followed after him.

Kaizer let out a distasteful growl bit it showed his agreement. As soon as the collar was removed, he sprinted after the other. The wolf was still injured but the way he moved now, you'd think he'd been faking it. As soon as the intruder was in sight, Kaizer picked up the pace. Of course, the other started running as well but as soon as Kaizer move to rub on all fours, he caught up in no time and tore into the wolf's leg, yanking him back. As the wolf turned to try and take Kaizer's neck, Kaizer dug into the wolf's side just below the ribcage. The one he was tearing into was a full adult and looked much bigger than Kaizer who was knocking him over and manipulating him with every turn. Kaizer knocked the wolf over as he rolled away from the piece of flesh left in the smaller wolf's mouth. Kaizer spit it out and grabbed his arm twisting his body with it in his fangs, ripping the arm out of its socket. The intruder let off a painful howl and tried to get free but every time he did, Kaizer yanked his arm down giving him a face full of dirt. When the wolf finally stopped thrashing, Kaizer finally let go barely able to hold himself from killing the wolf who laid helplessly on the ground bleeding from several sections.

Chris reached the two just as Kaizer was finishing up. He smiled widely when he noticed that Kaizer really had managed to leave the other alive. "Thank you, I'll be giving you plenty of fresh meat and milk later today" He grabbed the other wolf's hair and pulled on it to lift his head. His free hand stayed on his knife, ready to defend himself.

Kaizer backed off a bit for Chris but at the same time he stayed attentive in hopes to protect the human. The other wolf growled as he was pulled but it was clear he couldn't fight back and might even bleed to death. He'd lost a lot of blood, though, thankfully Kaizer didn't tear out an organ. The wolf attempted to get away but couldn't even get his claws or fangs in Chris's direction.

Chris scooped the wolf up and threw it over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He started to walk back towards the house. "So, do you have a name?" He gestured for Kaizer to follow. "Or should I just call you 'bitch'?" Somehow it pissed him off that this wolf had been insulting his Kaizer.

"I like that name!" Kaizer called cutting off the other wolf's protest. The smaller one followed close feeling extremely proud of himself and excited for his reward later. Though, he wasn't paying attention to the blood he had all over his face and clothes. That was one of the greatest hunts Kaizer ever had and he seemed extra proud to have done it and without killing him. Added bonus.

Chris chuckled softly at Kaizer's reaction. "I'm sure you do..." He brought the wolf inside to a spare room, grabbing a first aid kit on the way. He dropped the wolf on the bed and began to treat his wounds. He didn't bother being gentle or giving the creature any sort of warning when he used the disinfectant.

Kaizer stayed just outside the room enjoying every painful wail that came out of the larger wolf. Kaizer's "dark and sexy" mode was turned off again as he played the childish pride that he felt burning within him. The other wolf shot Kaizer a dark glare who simply stuck his tongue out. "Who's the hunter now!" Kaizer's provocation caused the 'bitch' to try and snap at Chris.

Chris smacked the 'bitch' across the face. "Kaizer, either help hold him down or don't piss him off anymore" He pinned the adult wolf's arms with one hand and continued to clean the wounds on his body. "If you wanna help then you can hold him down while I get some cuffs for him"

"Right, sorry." Kaizer walked over and got on the bed to pin the older wolf down. He used the dislocated arm as leverage and pressed on the wolf's head to hold him down. He was not happy about it but every time he tried to get up, Kaizer would twist his arm. The wolves seemed to have a deep hatred for one another already. And deep growls came from the room as a gentle struggle continued in the wait for Chris to return.

Chris returned after a few minutes with a pair of leather cuffs connected with a short length of chain. He sat on the edge of the bed and cuffed the wolf, looping the chain around the one of the bars of the bed frame so the he couldn't lower his arms. "Alright, you can let him go of him"

Kaizer slowly moved out of the way so Chris could cuff the other wolf and then got off the bed. Now that things were finally calming down, Kaizer could feel the pain in his injuries throb a bit. Thankfully, it really wasn't all that bad so Kaizer was happy to know they were still healing just fine. The young wolf stretched a bit thinking about what he should do. "Chris, what should I do now?"

"Let me see your injuries" Chris turned to Kaizer, opening up the first aid kit again. He knew that his wolf would heal quickly and probably didn't need any care, but he wanted to take care of him. He glanced over to the 'bitch,' he wanted to sell him... But he also wanted to punish the creature for hurting his pet. "If I were to cut off his legs... Would they grow back?"

"Sadly no... only starfish can do that... and lizards I think," Kaizer explained as he walked over for Chris to help him with his wounds. "Ripping off his nails would be painful but they'd grow back over night." Kaizer was really just thinking about his own body and shivered at the thought that Chris would probably actually do that and rip his nails off.

"Sadly?" Chris began to gently treat the wolf's wounds. "I don't think you understand. I'm going to be training and selling this creature as a perfectly submissive dog. A dog shouldn't walk, only crawl, so this creature doesn't need the lower part of it's legs. It only needs up to the knees. If it's legs would grow back then cutting them off would be pointless."

Kaizer gulped nervously and backed up. "You can't do that!!!!! Let go!!!!" The wolf barked. It seemed he couldn't actually speak English.

"You'll have to deal," Kaizer replied also through barks. He then changed to english, "mind if I go down stairs? It might be loud..." He really didn't want to listen.

Chris pulled Kaizer close to his chest. "I won't be doing it just yet. He's already lost too much blood for today. If I try anything now then he might end up dying." He smiled and held Kaizer's waist. "Why don't we get you some nice rewards for leaving him alive for me?"

"Really?!" Kaizer said excitedly. His tail started wagging again and his eyes lit up. The wolf was thrilled to have something special. Sure, he just had breakfast but who cares? Chris was going to give him fresh meat... hopefully so fresh that Kaizer would have to hunt it down himself and be able to kill something. Just the thought was making the wolf drool. He wiped a dribble of drool only smudging the blood on his face even more.

"I'll give you some milk for now and have some small animals dropped off later today for you to hunt" Chris leaned in and pressed a light kiss to the wolf's forehead. "Come on" He stood up and walked back down to the kitchen, pulling out his cellphone as he walked so he could order some live animals.

"Really?! Thank you Chris!!! I guess I did really good today!!!" Kaizer had never felt this proud before and surprisingly, it was for a human and for not killing something. What a messed up reality. The young wolf just happily bound after the hunter looking forward to his reward. Yay milk!!!

Chris poured the wolf a large bowl of milk so it would be easier for him to drink. "I'll be in the other room ordering you some meat" He said before stepping out. He said that this was all to reward the wolf, but in reality he was just starting to enjoy pampering the animal.

"K!!!" Kaizer yelled happily before going at the milk. It was so good and began to lap it right up. So tasty!!! Kaizer could get use to this kind of life. He could drink milk, hunt his own meat, and not even have to worry about those weird training punishments that Chris was so fond of. By the time the hunter came back, almost all the milk had be downed by the smaller creature.

Chris came back after a few minutes and sat next to Kaizer. "How is it?" He picked up a napkin and lightly dabbed some of the milk off the wolf's mouth. "Your food will be here in a few hours. I probably ordered more than you can eat today so I'll let you have some for the next few days."

"Really?! Thank you!!! You're the best Chris!!" Kaizer finished the milk and licked the bowl clean before getting really pumped for the food soon to come. What kind of meat was he going to be getting anyway?! And to have it for several days?! So awesome!

• Saga locked this topic