UndefinedWRX

Excuse me for this giant wall of text~OTL

I have tons of characters that would love to get a chance to be used. A lot are on my Charahub, but some of them are also in my special folder on my computer. A lot of people like my Main OC Juuzou, so it's flattering if you would like a chance to roleplay with him. But He won't have a single lover, he is my Main OC and I don't want to tie him down with any one character. But that may change. So far he has 'two' partners. Not all of my characters have a lot written on them, but I have been working on getting them up on my Charahub. So don't mind the lack of information on some of them.

Character List: Probably will be updated with more characters

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
He is a very likable character of others but he has some quirks and kinks in his life. He is my Main OC and looking for fun times. He usually brings men home from bars...since that is where he goes after a long day of classes and work. He is Pansexual. He is Seke.

Gynga is my sona...I adopted him from a friend on deviantart...but I haven't gotten to roleplay with him. He is pretty much like me but...male form? He is also Pansexual. He is Uke.

Yuni is a Demisexual. And if you don't know what that is it's pretty much he is partically Asexual. It takes a lot to get him into bed, so he would be a challenge. He is also a bit stupid and he loves food a lot. He is Uke, if you can get him into bed.

Ichi is bisexual, so he will go both ways. For men, I would consider him Uke. Other than that he isn't too much of a developed character.

Kyun is like Ichi and Yuni. He isn't developed much, but I consider him to be Seme even if he dresses really cute and looks really cute.

Nani: Under construction

Kasuga: Under construction

Sen: Under construction

What I'm looking for in a Roleplay:

✔ BL roleplay. So only male characters (human, kemonomimi, gijinka, humanoid, etc)

✔ It would be great if you can roleplay Mature/Explicit material, but it's not mandatory. Fluff or T-rated stuff is fine too!

✔ Have the basic knowledge on grammar (and spelling). I'm fine with typos/mistakes here and there every once in a while (since I have some too, I know), but not too much. For an example: there/their/they're

✔ My average length for my replies are about 1-3 paragraphs, depending on how much my partner gives me to reply to. So I would want a partner who is able to write at least one decent paragraph (minimum 5 sentences). Of course the more the better. No pressure, but please no one-liners (I often can't reply to those)

✔ Creative plots/stories (I need something to work with like a direction, or the roleplay will go no where. We can both contribute to it to move the story along, just don't make me lead everything ; A ;

✔ Consistent and active roleplayers please. I'm not asking for replies every single day although it would be nice //chokes//, but long breaks from roleplays make me lose track of where my pace is for my character.

What I'm NOT looking for in a Roleplay:

✗ God modding - No character is perfect, they all have some type of flaw. And please don't control my character without my consent (unless you want to speed up the story, and know my character well enough to figure out their actions and what they would say at the given situation)

✗ One-liners. They are just so hard to reply to, at least for me.

✗ Sudden disappearance - please do tell me if you're going to be busy/away/drop instead of just letting me fret over being ditched again/my partner lost interest/something happened to them

Congratulations to those who read it this far~ *hands you a suspicious natto* Now for the ones who are still interested... please fill out the form below (the more info, the better). And if you have more than one character, fill it out separately in one post.

Name of the Character (of mine) you're filling this form for: ( Try to pick any one/or more of my characters specifically, not just "Any one of your characters" it'd make things so much easier for me since I have too many characters to keep track sometimes lol )

Name of your Character+Link(s): ( Please don't just throw me a single link to ALL your OCs and make me pick xD )

Relationship you want my character to have with yours?: Sex buddies, friends, lovers, etc.

Your character's personality and/or how will our characters get along/interact?:

Any plot/story ideas? And how our characters would meet/know each other perhaps?: ( it's okay if you have nothing but having something would be fantastic ~ )

What method would you like to RP with?: (I like some forum things, but I like PM and Skype - OR Deviantart Notes if you have one)

Sample of writing: (So I can get an idea of how you roleplay :'D Though I do know this one can be a little tricky)

I apologize in advance if I reject any apps, I can be a pretty fluid roleplayer though. I have been roleplaying for over 5 years now.

//Totally didn't steal the template from my friend and customize it to what fits me// orz

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndefinedWRX

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days