Together now and always (hsycho & Jonteshin) private(+18)

Guest アヤ

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"I love you too"Shi said,when they kept kissing

"Hey,no one owns me" Shi said,and pecked his lips,and when Kazumi started to kiss his neck,he blushe,and when Kazumi Hitted his necks sensitive spot,he moaned a little

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonteshin

kazumi smilled when he heared shi and when he heared his moan he dident stop kissing hi neck then he took shis top off and started kissing his colar bone and chest as he went kissing shis lips again bitting it abit as he went to kiss shis neck again

@Jonteshin

"Mmh.."Shi keeped moaning,when Kazumi keeped kissing his sensitive spot.. and when Kazumi stopped,and took Shis shirt off,he asked

"Wait,what are you doing Kaz~?" Shi asked,using Kazumis old nickname

kazumi smilled as he dident stop what he was doing he loves shi so much so he wanted to show hem how much he loves hem as kazumi moved to kiss shis nipples and then he started kissing shis neck again moving his hand on shis undewear

@Jonteshin

Shi moaned silently..But when he felt,that Kazumi tried to start to unzip his pants,He pushed him away and said"WHat are you doing Kazumi!" But when he realized,that he pushed little bit too powerfully,and Kazumi fell on the floor,he quickly came besides him,and asked "Kaz are you okay?" "Yeah i am..But why the fuck did you do this?"Kazumi said... "I-im sorry Kaz..I-i i just panicked be-because.." "Because of what?"Kazumi asked "Becuase i have never done anything like that... Yes! im still virgin,and i never had a boyfriend! Because i loved you and you only!" Shi shouted to him.. "So im-im sorry Kaz.." Shi said apologetically

kazumi sighed then smilled and said "its ok" as he kissed shi and then take his hands and make sure that shi well not do it again and continues kissing shis neck

Shi kisses Kazumi long,and then he takes Kazumis top off,and starts to move his hand on his bare chest,same time,when they are kissing..

"MMh,i love you Kaz~"

"I love you too Shi" Kazumi said,and started to unzip Shis pants

when kazumi unziped shis pants he continues kissing hem as he moves his hand gently on shis back and when he broke one of the kisses he looked in shis eyes and put his hand on shis cheeck and said "I can't belieave all this years when I was with you how I could tell you how much I love you" as he kisses hem and wraps his arms on shis shoulder

@Jonteshin

"I cant believe,that all those years,We secretly loved each other,and didnt know about ones feelings towards another.." Shi said,and keeped kissing Kazumi

"And know.. Im happier than ever before in my life.."

after kazumi broke the last kiss he put his two hands on shis hands as he looked in shis eyes and sayed " we well always be together shi" as he hugs shi tight he was so happy that he couldn't imagine how to discribe it

@Jonteshin

"Yes we will.." Shi said,and hugged him tightly.. They were snuggled to each other,and when Kazumi tried to stand up, Shi asked "Can we be like this little longer?"

kazumi smilled as he said "yes" and started kissing shis neck and moved his hand on shis skin as he kissed shis lips and moved to kiss shis nipples moving to kiss his colar bone as he kissed shis forhead and his cheeck then the tip of his nose then his lips again

@Jonteshin

"Mmh~ Kazumi,I have waited this so long! Im so happy,that you felt the same way,and your with me now!" Shi said "All that time,when we were separated.. All i thinked,was you... I thinked you wheni fell asleep,and you were first thing on my mind,when i woke up"

kazumi smilled as he said "same" as he smilled and he remmebered and looked at his watch and said to shi "its getting late now" as he smilled and when he got up with shi he hugged shi tight for seconds and when he let go he says "I well see you tommorow" as he went down stairs and out of shis house to go home

@Jonteshin

"Oh,do you need to leave then?" Shi asked,when Kazumi got up "Yeah..See you tomorrow" Shi replied when Kazumi lefted.. And then he took a short shower..Ate and went to sleep

after Kazumi Arived home he closed the door and went up stairs to go to his bedroom as he went to take a fast shower then he layed in his bed and started thinking of shi for minutes and then he sighed and closed his eyes to sleep

@Jonteshin

When Shi woke up,he heard knocking,and when he opened teh door,he saw Kazumi waiting for him "So..Whats taking so lon.." Kazumi said,but when he saw almost naked Shi (n/n he was just wearing his underwear) He immediately blushed,and looked down.. "What are you doing here Kaz~?" Shi asked and said "Come in" and Kazumi said "I-i thinked i should come here,so we can walk together..." "Oh,ok.." Shi said and continued "Sit on the couch,and wait me to get ready" Shi said and headed towards shower

kazumi blushed when he sow shi he was waiting for him when hr was taking a shower and kazumi looked and sow a picture of shi with his familly on the table as he was looking at it and then he smilled and put it Back he was remmebering the time he spened with shi when they were kids

@Jonteshin

when Shi came back from a shower,hesaw that Kazumi has fell asleep on his couch,he chukled and came to wake him up "Kaz... Hey Kaz wake up!" he said,and shook him lightly.. "Okay okay! Im awake now!" Kazumi yelled,but when he opened his eyes,and saw Shi in front of him,wearing only a towel,and his nude wet well-trained chest in front of him,he immediately blushed "can you please go and get yourself dressed" Kazumi said,and tried to hid his waking member.. "Okay.. But dont fell asleep again.." Shi said and chukled.. When he saw what other was doing..but didnt mention about it,bc he saw that other was really embarrased.. And then he went to his bedroom,get dressed,and came back and said "shall we go now Kaz?"

kazumi smiled and said "yea" as he walked with shi to the school and when they arived kazumi and shi wen to the class and when the class fiished kazumi went to t he school library to read some of the books he wanted to read as he sit in one of the library schairs with shi to read as kazumi started to read in sillence

@Jonteshin

after their class,they headed to school library,took books with them,and they both sat to librarys chairs next to each other.. And both of them started to read in silence.. After some time,shi lifted his eyes from the book he was reading,looked Kazumi,and asked "Hey Kaz.. Wanna do something today?"

Guest アヤ

Kazumi stoped reading to answer shi "sure maybe we can think after class" kazumi smilled as he wen back to read his book and when the break finished Kazumi went with shi to the class and when the class finished Kazumi went to the school gates to talk with shi as he said "come to my house at 4:00 Pm , mom and dad are busy with work so I am alone today , so can you come ?" kazumi asked with a smille

@Jonteshin

"Yeah.. Lets think it after class.." Shi said,and when break finished,they went to class,and after theyre class,when they were talking in front of the schoolgates,talking about their plans,Kazumi suggested that,they would be in his place, Shi answered to him "Ok,i will come to your place.. Do you still live in the same house,like five years ago?" "Yeah we do.." "Then i will be there at 4.00pm.. See you then love" Shi said to him,kissed him lightly on the lips,and started to ran towards his apartment.. And when he arrived,he ate, and took a nap,woke up at 3pm,went to took a quick shower,dressed his favorite t-shirt,brown jeans and his best jacket,and wathed what time is it.. "Its already 3.30" he said in his thoughts,took his wallet and phone with him,locked his apartment door,and sended a message to Kazumi "Iwill be there soon" then he started to run towards Kazumis place.

Guest アヤ

kazumi blushed when shi kissed hem as he said "dont kiss me here we are in school any of the students or teachers would see us , and see you later" as Kazumi walked towrods home and when he arived he closed the door and when upstairs to go to his room as he did his homework and when he finished he heared his phone it was a message from shi kazumi replaid and said "ok I well be waiting for you love" and layed on bed and closed his eyes waiting for his lover

@Jonteshin

dont kiss me here we are in school any of the students or teachers would see us , and see you later
"I dont care.if someone sees us... But if thats what you want,then i will obey.." Shi said,and then he ran to his home

When Shi arrived to Kazumis place

Kazumi opened his eyes,when he heard knocking from the door,and when he opened the door,Shi came fast in,and kissed him. "Hey love" Shi said,when they broke the kiss "Im here now"