Magic School RP ( Maknaehariiex27 and BloodBunny)

maknaehariiex27

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• maknaehariiex27

He nodded and he stroked his hair gently and he hummed a lullaby for the younger, he continued to stroke his hair gently. he leaned down and hummed the song in his ear, his lips lightly brushing against the skin.

He felt the other trembled and he looked over at him, "Did i touch a soft spot?" he asked in a low chuckle and he nodded, "I'm going to say yes since you're blushing." he said and he kissed the same spot again.

he chuckled and he looked at him and he uncovered his face, "Don't hide that face from me~" he said in a low tone and he leaned in and he pressed his lips against the youngers, waiting for a response

Sora sqeaked as the other to moved his hands out of the way.His eyes widened as the other kissed him they lowered after awhile and he gently kissed his cheek.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it, your lips looked really tempting, i wanted to kiss you for a while, and you being this close, i had to." he said and he pecked his lips, "Do you mind it?" he asked looking at him, "I can stop if you're uncomfortable"

He smiled into the kiss and he preyed the other's mouth open, moving his tongue into his mouth and rubbing it against his.

he swirled their tongue around his and he sucked on it lightly. he pulled away after some time and grinned, "You aren't so bad at this"

He smiled seeing him blush once more, and he was pulled into a french kiss, he wrapped his arms around the younger's body, pulling him closer as he kissed him

He moaned into the kiss feeling the younger grinding on him, his hands moving down and rubbing his sides as he sucked on the younger's tongue

kane moved his hand under the younger's shirt, bringing it up to his chest, lightly caressing it as he sucked on his tongue more

Kane undid his shirt as well and he leaned down and he licked the younger's neck as he rubbed his chest, lightly brushing his fingers over his nipples