Magic School RP ( Maknaehariiex27 and BloodBunny)

maknaehariiex27

Chikage.Kazama.full.263989.jpg

Name: Kane Ichimatsu

Profession: Teacher

Hair color: Light brown

eye color: brown

Kane arrived at the academy on time as usual, his tall figure standing out the most compared to most of the teachers at the academy. He was one of those teachers that everyone adored for his kind nature but feared whenever he was in a bad mood. It was no surprise that students got their work done quicker when he was having a bad day, no one really wanted to deal with his anger or explain to the principal why they weren't doing their homework. Luckily for everyone today, Kane was doing well which was a sigh of relief even to the teachers. He approached his homeroom class and set his stuff down and went over to the window and watched the students coming to class, some casually walking with friends while others were running as if they were racing. he chuckled at their antics and waved to some of the students who noticed him and then returned to his desk and he began to write out the day's lesson on the bored to pass the time. Once finished, he sat at his desk and pulled out one of his favorite books and began reading where he left off the night before.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• maknaehariiex27

Name:Ryoichi Sora

Eye color: Greg

Hair color:black

Sora ran up the stair well with a piece of toast in his mouth backpack wide open his uniform a complete mess like usaul,the boy set his stuff down at his desk and fixing his uniform and brushing his hair hanging his backpack on the chair.Sora flopped into the chair leaned back a change compared to his usaul slouch,he quickly gobbled up the rest of his toast some of jelly still on his cheek.After a few minutes passed everyone was in the class room waiting for class to began chatting with one another the room filled with gossip and the occasional gigglw and chuckle.Sora was already asleep with his book in his nose softly snoreing.

Kane noticed when one of his students ran in and sat down at his desk, looking like a complete mess and he sighed at how badly the boy maintained himself sometimes. he set his book down and then looked at his watch, waiting for the remainder of his class to appear, when they did, he stood and he clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. "All right everyone, settle down, class has begun, put cellphones away and someone please tell Mr. Sora to wake up." he said and the student beside Ryoichi shook him, "Hey, Ryoichi, wake up" he said and Kane proceeded to hand out the class notes for the day and he returned to his desk. "As you know, there will be an upcoming exam next week and it will include teleportation magic. Those of you who are struggling need to see me after class for any extra help. Among that, there will also be training for those who specialize in dark magic. If you all should know by now, i don't do dark magic, but there will be a teacher from the 3nd wing who will do the training sessions. No one should slack off or sleep in my class." he said and turned to Ryoichi in which everyone began to giggle, he then opened up the text book and began to read out loud and made sure that everyone was paying attention.

Sora woke up with a bit of a snort and rubbed his yawing for a moment or so,he grunted as he was handed a study note and began to read it right away.Every once in awhile he looked back up at the teacher pretending he was listening. He blushed slightly as he realized that his teacher had just called him a slacker and looked away rolling his eyes .Sora pulled out his sketch pad and began to draw in it ignoring everything else expect the clock .

Kane continued with the lesson until class was over and he told everyone to enjoy the rest of their day and not to fall behind, he stopped Ryoichi from going anywhere. "Mr. Sora, I understand that you tend to not get enough sleep, but please refrain from sleeping in my class, it makes me look bad as a teacher. Now, since, I have you, you understand that you are behind in the class right? if you need any help, you may ask me, that's what im here for." he said and he petted his head and smiled at him, "Come see me after school today for a little meeting regarding your grades." he said and went over to his desk to look over the homework.

Sora sighed.

"You just don't get it do you....I just don't care ." He sighed and grabbed his backpack hopping a desk as he ran out of the room he didn't feel like attending his next class so the little imp hide ontop of the roof and dozed off once again.Its was about lunch te when he woke up he sighed and went tostairs again to retrieve his lunch.

"I honest don't even know why I even bother to come."

Kane sighed and he rubbed his temples, "Mr. Sora, you need to take your school work seriously, how do you intend to graduate and make a living? I know, that you may not like school or anything that happens here, but at least, pay attention in my class." he said and he watched him leave the room and he groaned, he grabbed his bag and headed to the teacher's lounge for lunch and he ate his food. He was met by one of his co-teachers who noticed the sad expression on his face. "What's up, Kane-chan?" he asked and Kane growled, "Can you not call me that, Mutou?" he asked and Mutou sighed and shrugged and Kane spoke up, "It's one of my students, he is not really interested in learning, and he's always sleeping in my class, i spoke to him today, but he didn't listen."

Sora tryed not to take to long being down stairs he rushed through the halls and back outside where his freinds where smoking.

"Sup shorty?," Kuro asked with a chuckle blowing smoke in his face.

"Hey stop that just because I'm short doesn't mean I'm your place of smoke disposal." He sighed and sat on the bench and began eating his lunch.

"You need to eat more then lettuce sandwiches everyday no wonder why your so thin and short."sora shoot a glare at the other and mubbled while be continued eating

Kane ate his lunch as Mutou rambled in his ear about his family problems again and he whined to the other. "Kane-chan~ why don't you love me? you are always so cold to me~" Mutou said and Kane sighed again, "Because you always bother me" he said and Mutou retorted, "That's because you're my only friend" he said and made a sad face and Kane looked away annoyed, "Maybe you would make more friends if you weren't clingy" he said and Mutou faked being dead and Kane continued to eat his food until he finished and he stood up. "If you're done eating, you have a class to get to." he said and left the lounge and onto his next room where he wrote the lesson once more

Sora didn't show up for the rest of the classes for the rest of the day but wasn't marked absent he was in the supplies shed with his freinds playing on their portable video games and eating junk food as usaul.(I'm not sure to reply when there no interaction

Kane sighed as he heard from the other teachers that Sora didn't come to classes and he groaned, he went over to the lounge with the student book and called his home to have a word with someone. "Hello? oh yes, I'm Mr. Ichimatsu, I'm your son's teacher. Yes, Good afternoon, I was calling to tell you, that he hasn't been paying attention in class or even coming to class at all. I had talked to him but he brushed me aside......oh? okay then, I'll be sure to have a proper chat with him next time...Yes, I can come tomorrow, thank you." he said and he hung up and then went to look for his student, it didnt take long since he heard sounds and talking from the supply shed, he opened it up and he frowned. "Mr. Sora and his friends, I'm afraid you cannot be here, leave right now and return to class, Sora, we need to have a proper chat, and you can't simply ignore me. I am putting the effort for you because you are the only one who's failing my class and I would like to see you succeed." he said to him

Sora shrugged .

"Then I'll be the first to fail I don't aim for success I've told you before." He slumpped agansit the wall of the shed and refused to get up.

"What's that worse that you could do your all goodie two shoes ."

he pinched the bridge of his nose and then he removed his glasses, he glared at the other students and he forced them out and then locked the door. He glared at Sora and he crossed his arms, "I don't have time to play around, either you do as i say, or i force you to stay after school and clean the entire 2nd floor, and that includes the classrooms, without any magic. We all know you're a lazy little fuck who refuses to do anything, why do you even come to school? you are just wasting everyone's precious time." he said and he stepped closer to him and he trapped him between the wall, staring at him and he smirked, "If you weren't so cute, I wouldn't be bothering to track you down and make you participate. You will listen to me, if you know what is good for you. I may be nice, but even i know how to kill someone and make it seem like it never happened. I can simply just erase your existence. But of course, you would like that idea." he said and he pressed himself closer to him, "Want me to force you to attend classes? I can do it...i can do anything i want to you and no one would hear it." he said in a low tone.

Sora pouted.

"Bu that's not fair!" He whined and crossed his arms.he paniced as the other trapped him between his body and the wall."j-just leave me alone!pervert!"he sqeaked and struggled truing to get away.

"oh, I'm a pervert now? that isn't a nice thing to say to your teacher." he said with a frown and he smirked at his pout, "It doesn't have to be fair, you refuse to do any work, you skip class all the time, and you're failing. That isn't fair to anyone here, while the teachers are helping you, you dismiss them and push them aside." he said and then put a binding spell around the younger and he stood up, "You won't go anywhere until you agree to do what i say, and no fake shit either, don't tell me that you will listen and then turn around and pretend it didn't happen because i will punish you the next time i see you." he said with a threatening tone in his voice.

Sora grunted and remained silent staring at the floor.

"Just let me goooooo."Sora whined and struggled slightly glaring at the teacher.

" Stop ruining things for me ."he mubbled and looked up at the other once more.

"What am I ruining? your pathetic life? You are doing a pretty good of that yourself, You don't need my help to do that." he said with a shrug and he smiled at him, "You wouldn't be in this mess if you had just listened to me, i'm pretty sure that someone like you knows how i can be when I am in a bad mood. I know more than you do, I can do things to you and no one would bat an eye at me. It would simply be that i had to discipline and ungrateful student and would only down on you."

"Everything else that's already fucked up pretty bad." He fell silent for a moment or so .

"Just say out of this if I fail I fail I've failed more then one do let it go."he sighed softly and hung his head.

"Sorry, not letting it go, it wouldn't be right of me to see a student fail. If you need the help, you can just ask, it's not that hard." he said with a sigh and he looked down at him, "Why do you want to fail? is it the school? family? is it my fault that you just don't care?"

He shook his head, "That's not the answer I'm looking for and no i won't leave you alone. Have your past teachers given up on you? if so, then, I won't, I am not that kind of person, I didn't become a teacher just to let a student fail." he said and he crouched down in front of him, "I became a teacher to help students master their skills and use those skills out in the world. You can do that as well."

Sora hissed glarin g at the other.

"I don't have skill I'm just a burned out light bulb!" He yelled and sighed shutting his eyes trying to calm down sora usually never lost his cool it wasnt him .

"I want to stay that way I don't need people to fix me or mind made from chemicals."

Kane blinked seeing the younger snap and he looked at him, "Is that the problem? you want to fail and give up because you can't use magic?" he asked his tone becoming softer seeing how upset the other was and he put his glasses back on. "You can't really expect anything good to happen when you think negatively like that. You might not believe me, but I can't use magic all that well," he chuckled, "At most, all I can do is use trap spells, i'm not an offensive magic user or a defensive one. Whereas everyone in my family can do everything. I'm sure that you have something you can do as well. But giving up won't do any good. I'm not trying to fix you, I just want to help you..is it wrong for a teacher to do that?"

"Why don't you like being helped? Does it bother you that much? Nothing good will come of it if you continue to refuse help from those who want to do something for you. You said it yourself, you can't use magic and in our world, magic is everything, those who can't use them have a hard time finding a place to work. I only want you to be able to have a future for yourself."