Dark Plot | Seeking 1x1

sydney

DON'T POST HERE, PM ME IF YOU MUST

Genre: Horror | Modern

Title: Highway Hell

Pairing: Rich Kid x ???

Synopsis:MC, a rich, snobby and somewhat obnoxious eighteen year old decides on the night of his eighteenth birthday to leave his parents' home. With no plan or destination in mind he decides to hitch hike and see where the road takes him. Inevitably, he ends up at an old truck stop by himself, late in the evening. Eventually, your character turns up and MC and YC depart.

*Notes: I'm expecting the plot to take a disturbing series of turns.

My Character:

tumblr_inline_n05a9dndGX1r1ecsy.png

Rythan Tzimisce | Rich Kid | FC: Undetermined at this time.

Basic Information:

-Full name: Rythan Tzimisce (Zhi-mee-shee or Tzuh-mee-shee)

-Nicknames: Ry/Rhy

-Aliases: N/A

-Sex: Male

-Birthday: November 13

-Astrological Sign: Scorpio

-Chinese Sign: Rooster

-Birthplace: Los Angeles, California

-Residence(s): ???

-Profession: ???

-Education: High School Graduate

-Religion: N/A

Personality:

-Likes: Reading, being the center of attention, old fashioned things with a modern twist.

-Dislikes: Not getting enough time to himself, people who don’t respect his boundaries, straightforwardness.

-Strengths: Book smart.

-Weakness: Curiosity.

-Fears: Not being in control.

-Hopes: Unsure, to live his own life.

Relationships:

-Mother: Lawyer

-Father: Doctor

Others:

-Marital status: Single

-Sexual Preference: Pansexual

Appearance and Physiology:

-Hair color and Style: Platinum Blonde | Chin Length and stylishly messy.

-Eye color: Silver/Grey

-Height/Weight: 5’10” | 140 lbs.

-Build: Thin, angular and moderately muscular.

-Complexion: Deathly pale and nearly perfect.

-Other features: N/A

-Blood type: B-

-Handedness: Right

-Voice:

Clothing:

-Outerwear: Almost always has some kind of hooded, long sleeve jacket.

-Top: Usually long sleeved in a variety of colors, though he has a strong preference for whites/greys/blacks.

-Bottom: Like modern jeans (cut/fabric) in dark washes.

-Footwear: He has a variety of shoes, depending on the occasion.

-Misc. Clothing: He always wears gloves, wide sunglasses and maybe a scarf while outside during the day. He also likes elegant, but simplistic jewelry from time to time.

Weaponry:

Note: Rythan’s a sheltered, spoiled rich kid who’s never had to fight for himself.

-Melee: Hands and feet..

-Ranged: N/A

Miscellaneous Interests:

-Favorite food: Ice Cream

-Favorite subject: Biology and Physiology

-Favorite color: Purple

-Least Favorite color: Beige

-Favorite gemstone: Amethyst

-Favorite metal: Silver

-Music Preference: Classical

-Favorite Animal: Fruit Bats

-Preferred Pet: Cats

-Instruments: Piano and harp (not by choice).

-Future goals: Going with the flow of things, isn’t sure where he’s going in life.

-Hobbies: Playing the piano, reading and occasionally socializing with his peers.

Starter Example:

It was unpleasantly hot, Rythan thought to himself as he trudged along the side of the road. His last ride had pulled off a mile back, away from where Rythan was hoping to go, but thankfully it seemed that it was getting late and he wouldn't have to put up with the blistering Californian heat much longer. As the sun dipped below the horizon, leaving the sky a mix of orange, pinks, purples and deep blue, Rythan came across what looked like an abandoned truck stop. Idly, he stood by and wondered if he should rest or keep walking.

A park of him was curious and, doubting anyone would be out in the middle of nowhere and squatting in such a place, he was confident he wouldn't accidentally stumble upon a homeless person. Casually, he started walking up to the front door, startled by the fact that he could see lights on inside. There was a moment in which he thought how absurd it would be to pay to have lights on in a clearly empty and deserted place. After that he realized that there was a good possibility that maybe someone was inside. The second thought almost made Rythan back up and leave, continuing on foot to some other place.

On the other hand, Rythan was bored and a part of him was confident it would be fine. Like a teenager in a horror film he continued on, forcing the jammed door open and wandering inside. Once in the old, musty truck stop he noted that there was plenty of gas station merchandised laying around on the floors and some on the shelves still. He frowned, thinking the owner might have gone out of business and just walked away from the place. Shaking it off he continued walking until he reached the counter. There he paused and considered hoping over to examine what might have been left behind.

The sound of something falling nearly made Rythan jump out of his skin. He turned, looking back towards the door leading to the room in back. He hoped it had been a broom, or some other bit of equipment in the back that had fallen over. Feeling any remaining courage leave him Rythan quickly left, letting the door slam behind him. Once outside he headed to the side of the road and stuck his thumb out, hoping someone would stop.

0405-sunday-sports-page-1-628x415.jpg

Rythan's Parent's House

o-TRUCK-STOP-900.jpg?5

The Truck Stop Where YC and MC Meet

Basic Guidelines:

~Spelling and Grammar: Obviously I’m not going to bite your head off if you make a mistake since I probably will too from time to time, but I like coherency, literacy and being able to figure out what’s going on.

~Post Length: I personally try to shoot for a few paragraphs or more (I’ll match what you write), but as long as there’s effort on the other end it’s fine. That being said one-liners and such (one light paragraph, for example) are kind of off putting and will probably make me want to drop the thread.

~Godmodding/Metagaming: Just don’t do it.

~Settings: To be honest, I’m going to continue to be open about this until something phenomenally stupid happens. Basically, anything is possible~*~*~, just ask.

~Plots: I may be occasionally interested with playing one plot out different ways with different partners, the sole exception are the plot heavy/event threads I do. Also, I’m open to writing any of my plots as yuri or het as well in the designated area.

~Character Role: In the past I've had to either play seme for poorly written uke characters with little to no personality or appeal, or had to deal with playing uke for a seme who just didn't seem to be all that into it and would try to reverse the rolls midway through. Basically, I'm only willing to play with people interested in playing seme exclusively.

~Post Frequency: I'm hoping to receive at least one reply a day (I do really like being able to go back and forth for an hour or so.), but I understand that life gets in the way, so I'm perfectly fine with waiting up to a week or two for things. If you don't think you'll be able to reply within a week it would be great if you could PM me to let me know, so I don't assume you've dropped. I guess it would be nice to know ahead of time how frequently you/I will be able to post?

Dislikes:

-Furries, anthro, or people with random animals parts.

-Underage Characters

-Beastiality (Werewolves/shapeshifters are negotiable as long as no sex takes place outside of their human form)

-Necrophilia (I’ll do vampires, but that’s it.)

-"Slice of life" Plots

-PWP Threads

-Blood relatives/Incest

-Scat, Rimming and Watersports.

-Spontaneous Mpreg (Needs and explanation or reason.)

-A compelling plot or situation with supernatural, sci-fi, fantasy, crime drama, action/adventure being some of my preferred genres.

-I prefer taking IC relationships slowly and realistically (no insta!romances, please).

-Check my kink list for more.

Pairings I Like:

Bold are the characters I want to play, while the pairings in italics are the ones where I'm fine with either role.

~Criminals:

Detective x Criminal Mastermind

Assassin x Target

Assassin x Assassin

Serial Killer x Assassin

~Royalty:

Royalty x Royalty

Royalty x Knight/Guard

Royalty x Marauder/Highwayman

Royalty x Magic User

~Vampires:

Necromancer x Vampire

Hunter x Vampire

Vampire x Vampire

Demon x Vampire

~Misc. Supernatural:

Ghost x Human

Demon x Magic User

Magic User x Magic User

Demon x Ghost

Kinks:

*These are subject to change.

Favorites: I would like to include a few of these elements into the roleplay.

Likes: I would like a few involved, but it isn't necessary.

Yes: If you want any of these included I would be fine with that after we discuss it.

tumblr_ne2koao6X41tdljh7o1_500.pngtumblr_ne2ks3byIg1tdljh7o1_500.pngtumblr_ne2koao6X41tdljh7o3_1280.png

Before Contacting Me:

Please read and understand everything above. If there's a specific plot message me the title on it, etc.

If there is no preset plot you are interested in then pick:

*Two (2) pairings you'd be interested in trying from my pairing list.

*Three (3) of my favorite kinks.

*Four (4) of my liked kinks.

*Five (5) of my yes kinks.

Then PM me and we'll work something out.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sydney

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic