Casual Seme/Seke Wanted

Lynn2424

Sup? My name is Lynn and I like to RP. I like to relax with my RP's and I'd like to find someone who is also like that. I can't stretch posts out into eight paragraphs or even three sometimes (seriously, I just want my character to get a cup from the cupboard, how do you stretch that out into three paragraphs? Describe 'every' feeling and emotion they get while reaching for the cup? I just, I don't get that). Its just something I have a hard time pulling off. So I just want a casual RP partner. Its okay to pull a one liner every once in awhile. A few sentences is all I ask. Just a basic description of what your chara is doing is fine. Let's just chill out and RP. Okay? PM me if you're interested and we'll come up with an idea together or if you have something that's great. :hamtaro-005 (8): Can't wait to hear from you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lynn2424

• SexyLover

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I'm interested in role playing with you if you want. I'm not experienced at role playing but I have written stories before. Want to see if we can come up with a story idea?