Uke looking for Seme story idea in post

Funny Otaku

My character lives a two sided life, the people on each side not knowing of the other side of him. What most people know him by is a sweet 17 year old boy in his last year of high school who volunteers at the orphanage he grew up in and works at the local library. But the side most people don't know about is he is a male gay stripper. Its the only way to be able to pay for his apartment and only have a part-time day job. but sometime people get out of hand, and doing this underage is dangerous...What will happen in the future.

Im cool with almost any kink just ask

Also if you want to change the story just ask

My character-

age- 17

name-Hope

hobbies- helping out others, reading, chilling in the park, helping at the orphanage he use to live at, hanging with friends,

Personality- Clumsy, intelligent but ditzy and forgetful, kind, cutie, very lonely but won't admit it.

He was given to the orphanage at birth because he had a teen mother, at 16 he moved out got a job at the local library and got an apartment that he lives alone in. He works everyday after school, then goes to the strip club on the weekends he helps out at the orphanage.

Pic- 106869822.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maknaehariiex27

• Funny Otaku

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, i want to rp with you, i like the idea you came up with, so if your character is a male stripper, perhaps we can have one of the clients come in and for a one on one with Hope, the cilent then becomes rough with hope for not giving him what he wants because it's not allowed to have any kind of sexual contact with the workers?