Roleplay Partners?

0rochi

I've been trying to find another Roleplay partner since I have only one or two currently,so I shall list some ideas that I wouldn't mind doing.

1. Certain Anime - Some that I take interest in are Black Butler,Naruto,Attack on Titan,Ouran High School Host Club,Hetalia,etc.in which I can Roleplay certain couples/ships.

2. Fantasy - I love fantasy roleplays,especially ones with mythical beings such as Mermen,Demons,Pet Hybrids... The list goes on.

3. Plots with a twist - I enjoy tweaks in stories to keep them fresh, yet I really do enjoy my happy roleplays where nothing goes wrong. ^o^ I've tried a few,and some I like are:

1. A boy runs away from home to run away from his abusive parents and is found on the street by another male who lets the boy live in his home. (I can't think of anything to add as a lil twist,but I will think about it.)

2. Since a boy's father was in deep debt with a man before he died,his son is handed over to the other man by contract to pay off the millions of dollars that his father previously owed the man. The boy is forced to be a toy for his 'boss'. He has to clean the mansion,and serve his boss with anything he desires until the debt has been paid off.

3. A boy who's constantly in the library,absorbed into books,sewing and art that he barely thinks about reality,lives alone secretly in a tent in the woods all by himself. He realizes that his tent is just a few minutes away from the house of the most popular boy in school,who began walking to school with the boy after the boy pretended to wander to his house every day. A few days after doing this,his tent with all his belongings is ruined by a landslide,and the popular boy finds out about the boy's secret...

That's just some of the things I can do! Comment here,or message me privately if you're interested in any of these ideas/things!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0rochi

• azuneko

• JesterOfTheCrown

• Lemonade☆

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Well I'm not very good with Death Note characters to be honest with you. I'm not sure why I added it. And I don't like elf fantasy,it's not really my thing. Do you perhaps have any other ideas?

Usually I'm the uke, but as you can see,I can play both roles. It all depends on what you would like to do,and what characters we will play.

I'm interested in story plot 2 and 3.

Even though three sounds very familiar to me....

Great! Usually my seme's are sadistic, rude men... And maybe the twist could be something like; MC isn't gay, but seems to be falling in love with YC?

I thought of fruits basket as I made the third plot haha. That might be what you're thinking of. But I don't mean be story plots 2 & 3. Pick one yourself,since I'm the worst at picking things. ^^;

ahh sure! That sounds nice. I'm not much into rude,sadistic men in roleplays but I'm dying to give it a try!

BEFORE YOU COMMENT ABOUT THE THIRD CHOICE,I KNOW THAT IT SOUNDS A LOT LIKE FRUITS BASKET. I CANNOT REMOVE IT FROM THE POST SO JUST IGNORE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO MAKE ME ANGRY OKAY? OKAY.

Alright, cool! Shall we exchange character info? ;v; And MC doesn't have to be rude and sadistic. I guess I don't care much of my characters personality, as long as I am playing the role of the seme I am happy cx

Lemonade , I did kind of base it off of that. I guess I'll delete that idea because people commenting on it is pissing me off.

I'm kinda on here on my phone so it's not very easy.. Plus I'm lazy. xP

no no,I love the idea! Maybe YC could secretly be sweet and loving or something! we can exchange character info on the rp post I guess?

I don't mind starting the thread. Is there any particular way you'd like it set up as well as character sheets?

it doesn't matter. You can just post a character sheet and I can start it,if you'd like.
thank you!

alright here it is.. tell me what you think

it's nice,thank you! I've replied,sorry if it's too short or non descriptive enough for your tastes. I can change it at any time,if you wish.