Blood Ties: A Yaoi Vampire Knight RP [AmberWynter & SelfishShifter]

amberwynter

crossacademy.jpg

Two Classes, Both alike in dignity,

In Cross Academy where we lay our scene,

From ancient grudge break a new mutiny,

Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.

From forth the fatal loins of these two foes

A pair of star-cross'd lovers join their lives

Do with their love can they bury their parents' strife?

A fearful passage for their death-mark'd love,

And the continuance of their parents' rage

And so here we set our stage... 1

ezgif.com-resize%203.gif

[table=width: 500, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]AmberWynter[/td]

[td]SelfishShifter[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Kawaii-Boy-kawaii-anime-33949667-259-194.jpg[/td]

[td]N/A[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Name: Hirohito Masagawa[/td]

[td]Name: Ayumu Isamu[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Age: 18[/td]

[td]Age: 17[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Race: Vampire[/td]

[td]Race: Human[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Height: 177cm (5'10")[/td]

[td]Height: 160cm (5’ 2”)[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Hair Color: Black[/td]

[td]Hair Color: Cocoa Brown[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Eye Color: Emerald Green[/td]

[td]Eye Color: Cool Grey[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Class: Night[/td]

[td]Class: Day[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Biography:

Hirohito is one of the newest members of the night class at Cross Acadamy, drawn in by his curiosity of the 'experiment' of piece between mortals and vampires he decided to become a student. As a decedent of one of the seven pureblood families and as such he is a member of the vampire aristocracy. He is the youngest of seven siblings, some of their ages varying in spans of 100+ years.Outwardly he is quiet and reserved, however once he has made up his mind to have something he is known to be obsessive and controlling. Currently he is still adjusting to life at Cross Academy and has spent a large amount of time roaming the halls in between Night classes. He favorite places to visit in particular is Cross Academy's library and music room. He is an avid lover of music and it is rumored that he can play an upwards of 50+ instruments.[/td]

[td]Biography

Ayumu, second year student at cross academy, with mild social anxiety which he has had since grade school. Ayumu likes to spend as much time as possible in the library either reading or sketching. Ayumu’s love for reading stems from the short time he spent with his father. Ayumu was in third grade when his father disappeared. Ayumu’s mother couldn't take the pressure of it so she sent Ayumu to boarding schools. They still keep in contact though only once in awhile.[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

1Excerpt taken from William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet edited by AmberWynter

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberwynter

• SelfishShifter

Hirohito hummed along with the sweet melody reverberating through his headphones. He and the other members of Night Class were currently on break between courses, and so he took the time to wonder around the school grounds. The year had just begun a few short weeks ago, and he had only arrived at Cross Academy a mere days prior. Already he was questioning his choice to join the school alumni. His original interest was the prospect of taking part in the experiment of peace between the species'. The idea of a school that contained the mortal and immortal together in one student body seemed an truly unique encounter. Unfortunately the rumors were a farce. While they were indeed housed on the same grounds, students almost never mingled, being kept separate by vampiric limitations. And aside from the mindless gawkers he was greeted with every evening at the gate of the dorms before night classes began, he hadn't interacted with anyone not of his own kind. In fact, upon the first day of his arrival he became aware of an annoying truth: The human students of Cross Academy had no idea what-so-ever that their nocturnal counter-parts were "the living dead".

As he rounded the corner to the front doors of the library, he contemplated the repercussions of requesting to leave. He honestly wasn't too thrilled about going back to his family's estate. He was bored of the life of vampire royalty. He'd often been told that his views were a side effect of his youth, but in truth he didn't care why he felt the way he did. All he did know was that he was bored of it all. As he entered into the massive book depository he took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of leather and cardboard bound knowledge. Aside from the music room, which he was pleased to find out was adequately filled with various instruments; the library had become his favorite place. As he wondered around the stocks, he was surprised to be greeted by the scent of blood.... human blood.

(

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
you're turn :D ... and sorry about the long wait on posting. Last couple of days have been interesting...)

Flipping page after page, completely immersed in the red leather bound book, Ayumu lost all sense of time. Ayumu followed the words on the page, he was surprised he had managed to find this book in the library: 'Dracula' a story that filled him with terror and joy. Ayumu slipped the palm of his index finger down the side of the page, ready to flip it but stopped by the sudden sting on his finger. 'Shoot' he thought. Ayumu looked down at his finger, a small seem started to seep a red liquid. Ayumu looked around to see if he could ask someone for a bandage but to his surprise, everyone was gone! He looked out of the nearest window a bit panicked, knowing the curfew rules, and saw that the sky was a deep black. Ayumu quickly licked his cut finger and looked at the page number on the book then closed the book, hoping he would remember his page. He stood up, pushing the chair back with as little noise as possible and gently picked up the red book.

The library is sort of spooky when no one else was in it, it's so big... and lonely. Not like fathers library, it was nice and cozy. One of Ayumu's favourite spots as a child, before his father went missing. Ayumu shook his head and forced himself to stop thinking about gloomy thoughts. He scurried across the library to the exit but then remembered something: If it was already this late... would the NightClass students be out? He remembered staying out to see the Night Class students at the transition, and he had to admit: They were beautiful. Ayumu hadn't really gone back after that, he had no reason to. When Ayumu rounded a tall book shelf he unexpectedly bumped into someone. Ayumu didn't see much on the way to the ground, only a white unform. He had walked right into a Night Class student.

((Sorry its short! But I hope you like it!))

Hirohito was knocked back a few paces by a collision with none-other than the source of the scent. The chocolate haired boy looking up at him from the ground was one that he couldn't recall seeing before on campus; which wasn't challenging considering his short time as a member of the student body. He noted the boy’s uniform, indicating he was indeed day class. To his knowledge the day class students were restricted from walking around at night so he was more than a little startled, though his face didn't show it. Hiro reached out to help the boy up, taking note of the hand with the cut finger. Despite the fact that he had indeed fed before his first class, he couldn't deny that his mouth watered at the aroma. He could feel his fangs wanting to elongate but kept them retracted. It was rare for blood to excite him when he was full, especially in such a small amount. Luckily he was very adept at ignoring his urges. Perhaps if it wasn't for the schools strict ‘no blood spilled’ policy he may have considered a snack…. It was at some point in this thought process that he realized that a rather large amount of silence had passed with him merely starring at the other male. In the vampire world silence was often more customary than speech, especially among the hierarchy. Why speak unless it is necessary? However that wasn't the case among mortals, so he said the first thing that came to his mind. “You’re bleeding… you should be more careful.”

((FINALLY second attempt at posting may actually go through this time -crosses fingers- ... sorry about the long wait))

Ayumu looked up at the offered hand, and generously accepted it. He mumbled a barely audible apology and thank you. ‘How did he know I was bleeding?’ Ayumu glanced down at his hand, the cut barely visible. Waving away the thought Ayumu bent over and gently picked up the red book of the floor, quickly inspecting it to see if it was damaged. 'Oh, thank god...' relief flooded him, the book wasn't damaged. He hated a damaged book; father would always get so mad when he broke a book. Ayumu gave a somewhat stern glare at the night class student but immediately his expression softened as he got a better look at the taller student. He had a distant look on his face and was staring directly at him. "Um... sorry about that, I'll be on my way!" Ayumu bowed to the night class student somewhat embarrassed and then quickly ran off. A small blush covered Ayumu’s face as he rushed through the empty hallways. ‘Wow... he was beautiful. Just like all the other night class students...’ Though something seemed different about him, he just couldn't pick it out. Though another though filled his mind, would he be able to sneak past the dorm gate guard (and the disciplinary committees)? Ayumu was reaching the halls close to the front doors when he realized how much noise he was making by running and slowed to a walk. He had made it out the front doors and half way back to the dorm when he heard someone shout. “Stop right there!” When Ayumu turned around he was relieved that it was only Yuki Cross, the head masters daughter. If it was Zero he would be in big trouble. “What are you doing out here at night?” She took a few steps forward with a stern expression. “Ah- Umm... I got carried away reading a book in the library... That’s why I am out. Sorry.” Ayumu said honestly. “Really...? So you’re not here to snap photos of the night class students? Wait- No, that doesn't matter! Hurry up and get back to your dorm!” Ayumu didn't argue, he turned to headed to the dorm. ‘At least she didn't send me to the head masters...’ a sigh of relief escaped. ‘So that’s why some girls stayed out at night... To take photos of the night class students.’ Ayumu hadn't really spoken to the girls here so he wouldn't have known, but he understood why they would want to... ‘Would any of the girls know the name of the student I meet today?’ Ayumu hadn't seen the student the time that he had stayed to see the transition. ‘Was he new?’ Curiosity filled him, he wanted to know more about the possibly new student. Ayumu decided that he would ask a girl if they knew who the student was and if they didn't... he would ask him himself. Completely abandoning his shy composure, butterflies filled his stomach, he decided that he would ask him at the transition tomorrow.

((Sorry it took me a while to post! I hope you like it))

Hirohito watched the other boy leave standing stalk-still, in the statue like way that vampires tended to take on. A few seconds passed, with him lost somewhere within his own mind. Perhaps it was the smell of the other boys blood that had him so 'down for the count' so to speak, but regardless by the time the kid was gone, Hiro was back out of lala-land. "Strange," he remarked to the otherwise empty library. It was about then that he realized he hadn't entirely known why he'd come in here to begin with. While he loved the library dearly he really didn't much feel like reading. So he left and went back to his nightly classes with the rest of his kind.

Aside from the event with the boy from day class the rest of the night's happenings went by without a hitch. Still Hiro found he couldn't keep himself from wondering back to that scene earlier in the library. Who was that guy? Why was he fixating? Why did the smell of such a trivial amount of this kid's blood make him want to go apeshit and 'pilliage and plunder'? He didn't know, but as the moon rose higher in the sky, before eventually tucking itself into bed for the morning; Hiro resolved to know more. Perhaps there was indeed something to be seen here at Cross. As he and the rest of the night class members retired for the day he stopped Kaname on the way to his chambers. "I had an interesting encounter last night." The elder vampire merely blinked in his direction and waited for more details, "I thought day students weren't allowed out after dark." "They aren't. But I don't really need a report from you unless you broke a rule." Kaname's eyes narrowed by a fraction of a millimeter, a slight movement human eyes wouldn't have caught, but Hiro knew he was more or less being given the third degree. "Nothing happened, but he seemed interesting." Despite the fact that Hiro had gone his entire life around others of nobility who were all hundreds of year older than he, Kaname had a way of making him want to fidget with nerves. "Then I see no problems. By all means pursue a friendship should you see it fit to do so. As long as no rules are broken there is nothing wrong with the mingling of students." Without much else of a conversation Kaname continued on his way. 'As long as no rules are broken' by the night class, was what the elder had meant and Hiro knew it. With that in mind he walked to his own space to pass the time until he was no longer imprisoned by the sun.

The next day seemed to pass by to slowly for Ayumu. Classes seemed to drag on forever; he tried to talk to some girls about the ‘new’ student but they always seemed to be busy. Ayumu walked around the halls, passing students, when he saw his chance. A girl leaning against a wall, waiting for someone. He took his chance and quickly walked over to her. “Um, Hello...” The black haired girl looked surprised, though it wasn’t an unwelcomed surprise because she blushed a bit. “Hello there. Can I help you?” A shy smile was on her face. Ayumu shuffled a bit, biting his bottom lip gently. “I was wondering... If you knew the name of a night class student...?” The girl’s eyes lit up at the mention of the night class students. A good sign. “Yes! Of course! Yes, I know all their names!” The girl boasted. Ayumu backed up a few steps, hating every moment of this. This girl was to... loud... “What student were you wondering about?” How would he describe him..? “Well, he has black hair... He is fairly tall and has-“ “The new student!!” The girl exclaimed. ‘So he is new...’ Ayumu thought. The girl looked a bit embarrassed. “Eh heh heh... Yea, I don’t know his name...”

‘Just great... Now I really have to ask him myself.’ Ayumu asked a few other girls but none of them seemed to know the students name. Feet dragging underneath him, he followed the hallways to his next class. His last class of the day. Then he had to go to the transition. Reaching the end of his ever so long, last class, Ayumu’s stomach started to feel queasy with nervousness. At the transition Ayumu was somehow pushed to the right back of the crowd. The disciplinary committee was pushing back the hounding fan girls. When Ayumu finally found a spot where he had a somewhat clear view of the gate he waited patiently, wanting to postpone it for however long but also wanting to see the boy so badly. When the gates started to open the girls screamed so loud Ayumu flinched at first. He watched a few night class students pass, and then he spotted the student. He wasn’t too hard to differentiate because he seemed a bit distant from the rest. Ayumu pushed his way to the front of the pack of girls and then a problem struck him... He didn’t know what to do. Should he try to get his attention by waving? Or just ask his name hoping that he will hear him? Ayumu didn’t know what to do so he just froze, staring as if almost in a trance at the night class student. ‘What do I do...?’

((Here we go! Sorry its so short, writers block is terrible :8onion74: