[/tr]

[/table]

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberwynter

• XiuLin

"You know what Shirotani-kun!?!?" Mikami drunkenly slurred, as he reached into his pocket for his house keys. "I am SO glad that we're friends. And I am SO glad that you decided to come along with me for drinkssss." Mikami at this point had retrieved said keys and unlocked the door, watching it swing wide open into the dark apartment. "I don't think you've ever been to my place have you?" He was looking at his beautiful co-worker now, with his hand outstretched as if to say 'guests first.' Truth be told even though Shirotani hadn't had a drink due to his condition, Mikami was still delighted that the older male had chosen to accompany him. Ever since the day he had laid eyes on the adorable mysophobe he had always felt an attraction to him. In fact he had always reminded him of a fragile little kitten, one that he wanted to keep all to himself. In the last few weeks since their afternoon in the coffee shop that Shriotani had invited him to, he felt like he was finally getting closer to the place he wanted to be. At the blonde's side. Tonight may just be his night.

He walked into the apartment, gloves still on and his heart pounding in his chest. He touched on the wall, looking for the light switch, and quickly turned it on. He then walked over to the couch, but refrained from sitting. 'This is the first time I have ever gone over to someone place.' He thought. "How clean are the surfaces of your apartment, Mikami?" He let out an exhale, but manages to sit on the couch. He still keeps his gloves on. He begins holding his hands tight and trying to calm the heart beat in his chest from pounding out of his chest.

Mikami followed him in and stood watching the blonde get adjusted to his apartment. "I actually cleaned up in here yesterday. I mean I'm no expert at disinfection or anything but I like to keep my place neat." He noticed that his little kitten looked troubled, that he was backed into a corner and about to skid away, so he said the first thing that came to his mind. "Should I get you a bottle of water? You didn't drink anything the whole time we were at that place." Mikami headed toward the kitchen and opened up the fridge. He grabbed two unopened bottles of water that were on the door. He opened one and drank a bit, before closing the door and heading back into the living room where Shirotani was seated. "Here catch!" he called, playfully to the other male as he tossed the bottle toward him. He was hoping that perhaps it would help loosen Shriotani up a bit.

Shirotani catches it before it hits him. He then takes off a glove, using the other gloved hand to hold the water bottle. He noticed it was unopened. He opens it, and chugs it quickly of all of his contents. He then closes the cap back on the bottle and sets it down on the coffee table. He does relax a bit, but slides the glove back on his hand. He then gets up to use the bathroom. "I'll be right back." He said getting up and went to find the restroom. He uses it after closing and locking the door. He uses it, and flushes with his gloved hand. He returns to the room and slides the glove back on. He must have been absent minded, cause he did not wash his hands after the bathroom. So he turns back to the bathroom, but gets his name called out from the living room.

"Shirotani-kun~" Mikami beckoned for his work mate whom had disappeared down the hall to the toilet. While the other male was busying using the facilities, he had retrieved a tie of his, from his room. And he now, seated on the couch, was busy weaving it around his fingers as he waited on him. He was hoping that binding Shirotani's hands would make things a little easier on the both of them. Shirotani wouldn't have to actually touch Mikami with his hands. In fact he wouldn't have to do much of anything but let him give the other man unknowable pleasure. The idea of which excited him immensely, he licked his lips and chuckled to himself. He wasn't sure if it was the alcohol talking or just his everyday horny mind but he was going to ravage Shirotani, if it was the last thing he ever did. He turned toward the hallway as he heard the other man's light footsteps.

Shirotani hesitated going back into the living room. In fact he gathered up his things and headed for the door. "I just remembered, I have some where I need to go and something I need to do." He said as he went for the door in a hurry. He had snuck a peek around the corner before he had began walking back to the bathroom. "Mikami, Can you please understand?" He said stuttering as he was a wreck of nervous energy. He sighes and trys to walk out the open door.

"Wait Shirotani!!" Mikami scrambled toward him, putting his hand out and stopping the door from being opened. This close behind him, he could smell the light fresh scent of the shampoo that the other male used. He inhaled it on instinct "mmm." He pushed forwards with his body locking Shirotani between the door and himself. There was no where he could move without going through Mikami first. Already he could feel himself growing hard below the belt at the idea of touching the man he had longed for, for so long. "If only you knew how much I want you right now" he whispered. He then scooped both of his hands around and caught Shirotani's wrists, and wrenched his hands behind his back. "What do you say we have a little bit of fun hmm??" his voice thickening with animalistic lust.

Shirotani's eyes widened when he heard the door slam shut. He then felt his co-worker press his body against him before only making enough room to bind his gloveds wrists. "Mikami, please don't do this. I like someone..." He said as he felt the sting of his arms being held behind his back, at a bent angle. "Mikami, stop now!" He glared at him so angry as he felt his own arousal beginning to come appear in his pants. His body recoiled away from Mikami once he had binded his wrists. He looked at him with a blush on his cheeks but eyes narrowed in hate. "Don't you dare touch me any more." He hissed defiantly. He could feel the disgusting feeling showing its self to him again, in his mind, as he watched the other. His tears began forming in his eyes.

"shhh" Mikami, placed a finger gently to the other male's lips. "Don't be like that baby" he smiled sweetly. "I knew from the day that I saw you and Kurose together that you loved him. But I want you. Just this one time, I'm going to have you." He gently slide the finger down the boys lips, down his chin and caressed his neck before taking his hand away. He knew that Shirotani would be a little flustered at first. But once he really got their session going, Mikami was certain that his friend would have a change of heart. Shirotani having feelings for Kurose meant that at the very least the other male wasn't bothered by the idea of being with a guy. And while Mikami was sure that he wasn't going to be Shirotani's first he was going to make this count. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I would never hurt you. Let Mikami make you feel good hm??" He spoke again. This time grabbing Shirotani by the shoulder and pushing him around himself so that he could steer him toward his bedroom.

Shirotani could feel the dirt from Mikami's hand erode down his lips and further down his chin and neck. It sent a shiver up his spine. "M-Mikami-kun~" He said with a cute stutter. "You can make me feel good, Just Don't insert yourself into me okay?" He said as he was turned around, and lead by the light shove of his shoulders to the bedroom, he was like a sheep, but he slowly walked due to the uncomforted feeling in his pants. He still had blushing cheeks, but he was still freaked out with the fact it was going to be with someone other than Kurose-kun.

At Shirotani's meek utter Mikami came to a decision. He wasn't going to fuck him.... until the other male begged for it. He was gentle yet firm with guiding Shirotani into his bedroom. He flicked the light on illuminating the tidy sleeping chamber. He brought Shirotani around, to face him and lightly nudged him back onto the bed. As he did so, he couldn't help but feel a pang of reconsideration run through him. There was a good chance that his methods could fail. He'd never desired another male so much before. And the idea that something could go wrong, that Shirotani may end up hating him after tonight worried him. But as he gazed down at Shirotani laying in bed, his hands still behind his back, anxiously waiting for Mikami to make a move he realized there was no turning back regardless. Tonight was his night, and if it was going to be the last time that they would be together, he was just going to dive right in and do it.

Rubbing his hands together briefly to calm himself down, after all he needed full control of his emotions tonight; he started by removing his shirt. He then climbed onto the edge of the bed and slowly crawled forward. He expected Shirotani to recoil from him as he began to peel him layer by layer. First the suite jacket that he was always so careful to make sure was well tailored and put together. Next, his tie was un-knotted and delicately laid to the side. He was moving slow, not just on account of his own nerves but because he wanted to communicate through actions rather than words that this was really about the both of them not just himself. Lastly, came the button down undershirt, and as Mikami's nimble fingers popped one button at a time he couldn't help but touch the delicate skin underneath and admire it's smooth texture. He wanted to kiss this skin, he wanted to lick this skin, drive the other male completely mad until he was just as needy as Mikami was. He looked up into Shirotani's eyes when he had finally undone the last button. "You're so beautiful senpai," he whispered.

Shirotani did not glare or express his hate for Mikami, he was more worried about being comfortable on the other one's bed, without the sensations of pain going through his right shoulder, from the awkward position he was in or any unseen filth that could be on his bed. But when Mikami-kun, removed his shirt, he felt a pang in his groan. How he so wanted that part being taken care of, so he could just think straight. He might have gasped as well as he looked at the other's fair skin and hard nipples.

Shirotani paused and recoiled softly from the other's undressing of himself from the other's hands. But he could tell, he was being gentle and loving, was it all a act? He wasn't sure. He sharply inhaled as he felt the other trace a hand on his upper chest once enough fabric of his shirt was un-buttoned to fit a hand in. Once everything was removed he felt like he wanted his hand un-done from its tie binds. 'Just because I love Kurose-kun, doesn't mean I can resist another man.' He looked away and cursed at his own thoughts. "Thank you? Mikami-kun, remove the binds please...My shoulder aches painfully." His expression was softened, and he bit his lip from the pain that went through his shoulder.

"Please unbind me from my pants as well..." He said in a slight pleading voice as he felt himself pained from the confines of his tailored pants. He then looks up at Mikami-kun, with tears in his eyes. 'I want Kurose-kun..." "I'll hold you if you want...I'll even suck you." He said with bright red cheeks. "Just release me from this tie of yours..."

At the other male's words Mikami pulled back, "Is it terribly uncomfortable? I'm sorry." He massaged Shirotani's shoulders before reaching behind him and pulled the one side of the tie that allowed the binding to come undone. "There." He leaned back on his heels slightly so that he was eye level with the other man. "Shh don't cry," he wiped away Shirotani's tears with his thumb. He then placed the thumb to his lips and kissed the small amount of moisture there. With that he ventured forward and lightly pushed back on Shriotani's chest, moving him to lay down so that Mikami could further explore his body. He placed a small yet tender kiss on the other male's collar-bone. His lips parting slightly so that his tongue could lightly stroke the skin there. "Don't be afraid of me," Mikami cooed.

"Thank you, Mikami-kun." After saying that, he gave the other a small kiss on the cheek as thanks for releasing the binds. He gets pushed back against the pillows, and tilts his head to the side. As the other was kissing his collar bone, he trembles slightly, but reaches down to begin touching himself through his pants. He lets out a pleasured moan.

Mikami grins slightly at Shriotani's fondling of himself, and he felt himself grow harder at the slight moan the man let loose. He dragged his face down from Shirotani's collar-bone to one of his small pecks. He let his tongue extend from his lips and stroke just along the top of the small pink nipple there, adding a light coating of saliva, before pulling it away and blowing on it lightly. He knew well from his other sexual adventures with past partners that the slight chill not only stimulated the nerves of the nipple to erect and further excited his partners. He used one his hands to massage the other nipple equally light. Just enough pressure that Shirotani could enjoy it but not nearly as much as he would need to assist Shirotani with his fondling exploits.

Shirotani stopped fondling and rubbing himself so much, and slowed the pace of his hand just enough to make it so he could free himself of his zipper and button. He then pulls himself out of his pants and leaves it there for Mikami to please. "Don't tease me Mikami, if you want me tonight." He said as he pulls down the other, so he could feel his aroused member against his stomach. "I'm already being drove crazy from need. Can't you tell?" He said as the chill to his nipple did in fact make it more hard.

Mikami looked up at Shirotani and smirked, "why, that's entirely the point," he added a small kiss to the male's chest before moving further down. His face was now hovering a mere inches from Shirotani's cock. He licked his lips, and pulled his bed-mate's pants down so that his entire lower half was completely exposed. Now for the real fun to begin. He flattened his tongue out against the head and licked a small drop of pre-cum that was there waiting for him. "mmm" He hummed in appreciation. Oh yes this was going to be fun. He then used the very tip of his tongue, not allowing anymore to touch Shirotani's member, and created slow and teasing circles around his shaft. The circles started from the head and worked their way down, down, down, stopping just at the precipice of Shirotani's balls before working their way back up. He repeated two rounds of this motion before moving farther down to play with Shirotani's balls, messaging each one with the tip of his tongue. He was determined to make his partner beg.

Shirotani watched as the other removed his pants. 'Nothing different than Kurose-kun's actions.' But he also knew in the instant that Mikami began teasing his member with those tip of the tongue circles down him, that he was also a Sadist like his beloved Kurose-kun. Mikami perhaps was getting own self aroused just by being able to this to the blonde other? He felt his stomach tense up from the circles of the tongue, but soon relax once the other began going further down his length with his tongue. Shirotani had a dull but pleasure look on his face, he then parts hs lips, to pant softly. He did not give the other the pleasure to grip the bed sheets or moan too loud, his moans came out as whimpers. "W-why haven't you said anything about what I look like below?" He said gently stroking the other's cheek tenderly, with a smile.

Mikami stopped licking and looked up at Shirotani blankly. "What should I say about you? ... You're about average. I've seen bigger. Although, I do rather enjoy the fact that you're clean shaven" Mikami commented before inserting a finger into his mouth to coat it in saliva. After slicking the finger, he worked his hand under Shirotani'a body to his backdoor. While stroking around the tight entrance, Mikami wrapped his mouth around Shirotani's cock and started intently sucking him off. His head bobbing, he used his other hand to slide up Shirotani's chest to play with one of his nipples. He wanted to surround him with as many sensations as possible. His mouth hollowing out to create a tight suction, after a few up and down motions he pulled his face from Shirotani's groin, producing a 'pop' sound.

Shirotani's back arched slightly from the stroking around his entrance. When Mikami's mouth finally started its intended action around his member, he had thoughts of Kurose-kun doing the exact same thing. He felt really dirty though, finally his gloved hands found their way to the sheets and he gripped on them tightly. Once the his co-worker's hand finally found it's way to his nipple again, he felt it being pinched and softly twisted. As the other's mouth finally hollowed out to create an erotic and lewd tight suction around him, only then did he moan out, his pleasure. "Ahhh~" He closed his eyes tightly, giving into the sensations Mikami was giving him. When Shirotani heard the pop of the other's mouth come off him, he releases himself still while his co-worker was in the general area of his groin with his face.

Mikami blinked a few times in slight shock that his partner had already finished. Then with an internal shrug he simply licked the remnants of Shirotani's seed from his face. "oh someone was a very bad boy Shirotani-bo" Mikami teased the older male, in a baby voice. "You weren't supposed to come yet... now what are we going to do with you?" Mikami grinned wickedly as he added more pressure to Shirotani's back entrance. He had gotten his finger to the first knuckle before pulling it out and sitting back, pretending to be exasperated. "Fingering you is no fun if you're not all hot and bothered... I guess I'll just have to start all over." And with that he dived mouth first onto Shirotani's groin, wrapped his mouth entirely around his member and practically deep-throating the slowly deflating manhood. Mikami had worked too hard to on getting Shirotani into his bed. He wasn't about to let this end so easily.

When Mikami placed his mouth around Shirotani's softening manhood, he twitched and shivers with his body. "Ease up~" He tried pleading, but the other would not. Soon the erotic suction came back around his length from the other's mouth. "Ahh~Fuck~Mikami!" He moaned out sweetly. He then felt himself getting hard again.

Mikami couldn't help but smile evilly around Shirotani's member. A small bit of saliva dripped from his lips as he did so. He felt Shirotani's cock start to stiffen again and took the opportunity for a momentary pause. Sliding him from his mouth, Mikami leaned over to his bedside table and pulled out a small container of flavored lube. He'd received it as a gag gift from a friend a while back and had never gotten around to tossing it. Who'd have thought it would come in handy? He popped the cap and squirted a bit onto his fingers. And then returned back to Shirotani's nether regions. "Now for some real fun hmm?" he meant it as more of a statement than a question, his own arousal making him a little desperate. Without regard for the other's response he went back to blowing him and returned his now slick fingers to his back entrance. His fingers began a circular motion around his hole, making sure to lubricate him properly before he began his intrusion. A couple of quick strokes and he was sliding his index finger inside the other male.

Shirotani's eyes narrowed and a smirk came to his lips. He then pushed Mikami off of him, as his teeth slightly slid on his hardening length, and as the other's finger slide out of him. Shirotani had managed to push the other firmly on his ass. He then sat up, and crawled over the little distance to him. He kisses him, finally giving him what he wanted. He then kisses his way down the other's neck as his hands start removing his pants and boxers. The pants and boxers of the other were completely removed off his legs.He never really thought of even doing this to Kurose, get felt a slight pang in his heart of guilt. He also removed Mikami's shirt and pushed him to lay down on the bed. He put his knees on each side of the other's head, and began licking his co-worker's length, in sixty-nine position. "Now finger me like this~ Use your tongue as well~" He said with a smirking grin still on his lips.