Seeking 1x1 Partners

sydney

I'd rather not have a bunch of posts here, so please PM me if you want to discuss something.

Basic Guidelines:

~Spelling and Grammar: Obviously I’m not going to bite your head off if you make a mistake since I probably will too from time to time, but I like coherency, literacy and being able to figure out what’s going on.

~Post Length: I personally try to shoot for a few paragraphs or more (I’ll match what you write), but as long as there’s effort on the other end it’s fine. That being said one-liners and such (one light paragraph, for example) are kind of off putting and will probably make me want to drop the thread.

~Godmodding/Metagaming: Just don’t do it.

~Settings: To be honest, I’m going to continue to be open about this until something phenomenally stupid happens. Basically, anything is possible~*~*~, just ask.

~Plots: I may be occasionally interested with playing one plot out different ways with different partners, the sole exception are the plot heavy/event threads I do. Also, I’m open to writing any of my plots as yuri or het as well in the designated area.

~Character Role: In the past I've had to either play seme for poorly written uke characters with little to no personality or appeal, or had to deal with playing uke for a seme who just didn't seem to be all that into it and would try to reverse the rolls midway through. Basically, I'm only willing to play with people interested in playing seme exclusively.

~Post Frequency: I'm hoping to receive at least one reply a day (I do really like being able to go back and forth for an hour or so.), but I understand that life gets in the way, so I'm perfectly fine with waiting up to a week or two for things. If you don't think you'll be able to reply within a week it would be great if you could PM me to let me know, so I don't assume you've dropped. I guess it would be nice to know ahead of time how frequently you/I will be able to post?

Dislikes:

-Furries, anthro, or people with random animals parts.

-Underage Characters

-Beastiality (Werewolves/shapeshifters are negotiable as long as no sex takes place outside of their human form)

-Necrophilia (I’ll do vampires, but that’s it.)

-"Slice of life" Plots

-PWP Threads

-Blood relatives/Incest

-Scat, Rimming and Watersports.

-Spontaneous Mpreg (Needs and explanation or reason.)

-A compelling plot or situation with supernatural, sci-fi, fantasy, crime drama, action/adventure being some of my preferred genres.

-I prefer taking IC relationships slowly and realistically (no insta!romances, please).

-Check my kink list for more.

Pairings I Like:

Bold are the characters I want to play, while the pairings in italics are the ones where I'm fine with either role.

~Criminals:

Detective x Criminal Mastermind

Assassin x Target

Assassin x Assassin

Serial Killer x Assassin

~Royalty:

Royalty x Royalty

Royalty x Knight/Guard

Royalty x Marauder/Highwayman

Royalty x Magic User

~Vampires:

Necromancer x Vampire

Hunter x Vampire

Vampire x Vampire

Demon x Vampire

~Misc. Supernatural:

Ghost x Human

Demon x Magic User

Magic User x Magic User

Demon x Ghost

Kinks:

*These are subject to change.

Favorites: I would like to include a few of these elements into the roleplay.

Likes: I would like a few involved, but it isn't necessary.

Yes: If you want any of these included I would be fine with that after we discuss it.

tumblr_ne2koao6X41tdljh7o1_500.pngtumblr_ne2ks3byIg1tdljh7o1_500.pngtumblr_ne2koao6X41tdljh7o3_1280.png

Before Contacting Me:

Please read and understand everything above. If there's a specific plot message me the title on it, etc.

If there is no preset plot you are interested in then pick:

*Two (2) pairings you'd be interested in trying from my pairing list.

*Three (3) of my favorite kinks.

*Four (4) of my liked kinks.

*Five (5) of my yes kinks.

Then PM me and we'll work something out.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sydney

• XiuLin

Top Posters In This Topic

Plot Heavy: Horror Ideas

Title: Run

Pairing: Random Guy x Random Guy

Synopsis: MC and YC both wake up in a strange location with no memory of who they are or how they got there. Around the location (could be an abandoned town, a huge medical complex, a castle, etc.) are various clues and hints to the truth that YC and MC can find as they try to find a way out (the main exit is either barricaded/locked from the outside or collapsed in and inaccessible. Meanwhile, they get the feeling that they aren't exactly alone or safe, which isn't made any better by the lack of anything to defend themselves with.

Starter Example:

For a moment Jacoby was sure he heard the sound of running water, like waves crashing against the beach, only to realize that was his own blood in his ears. It was quiet, too painfully quiet. He decided to open his eyes then, looking up and then around. The place was...unfamiliar. Looking to his left he was startled by an unfamiliar face looking back at him with an equally startled expression only to realize it was his reflection from a mirror. Feeling disconnected from his body Jacoby stood, swinging his legs over the bed he'd been occupying and walking over to the mirror. At first he'd thought it was a window into another room and that he had been some stranger.

Actually, Jacoby's face hadn't been the only thing unfamiliar about himself. He tried to think, what was his favorite color? Was he close to his parents? Were did he grow up? What school did he go to? Did he finish high school, or college? All the questions Jacoby could ask himself had no answers he could come up with and slowly, with increasing horror, he realized he had no idea who he was and even his name felt strange and unfamiliar. His name was one of the few things he had to go on, but even then he felt little to no association with it.

Realizing that he had to leave, find help or someone who could explain things to him he moved to leave, walking briskly to the door to the room. He was expecting a corridor on the other side and maybe a way out down that corridor, so he turned the knob and slipped out. The moment he was out of the room he looked left, then right. The hallway as dark and there was no clear indication which was was the way out. Dread crept up his spine as he felt as if he were being watched. Quickly, he went back into his room and closed the door. It was decided then that he should at least find something to defend himself with, or a light source. He looked around, under the bed, in the drawers and only managed to find a small, keychain flashlight. Feeling that was better than nothing he hurried back into the corridor and started walking right.

Jacoby Jensen:

35db56s.jpg

Jacoby Jensen | History Teacher

Basic Information:

-Full name: Jacoby Jensen (Juh-Ko-Bee Yensen)

-Nicknames: Jake, Jack, Jay, Coby, etc.

-Aliases: N/A

-Sex: Male

-Birthday: February 20th

-Astrological Sign: Pieces

-Chinese Sign: Tiger

-Birthplace: Los Angeles, California

-Residence(s): Los Angeles, California (Has traveled a bit, but not a lot.)

-Profession: High School History Teacher

-Education: Has a master's degree in history, specialized in ancient history.

-Religion: Atheist

Personality:

-Dislikes: Being wrong or unable to find a solution, being alone, and things being too empty/soundless/calm.

-Strengths: Knows a lot about history and is great at researching.

-Weakness: Emotionally vulnerable and not at all prepared to deal with his present situation.

-Fears: Being stuck in his current predicament.

-Hopes: To never have the answers and closure he seeks.

Relationships:

Family:

-Mother: Deceased

-Father: Self committed to an asylum.

-Siblings: N/A

-Notable Relatives: Simulated children (2) he believes are actually his.

Others:

-Marital status: Single, Widower (in real life)

-Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Appearance and Physiology:

-Hair color and Style: Blond, shoulder length and straight (swears he's going to cut it, but has yet to do so)

-Eye color: Blue

-Height/Weight: 5’7” | 130 lbs

-Build: Average.

-Complexion: Light and clear.

-Other features: Has his earlobes pierced, but never wore earrings to work.

-Blood type: B negative

-Handedness: Right

-Voice: Cheerful

Clothing:

-Outerwear: N/A, too warm.

-Top: Button up shirts, usually in light colors ranging from blue/greens to plain white.

-Bottom: Jeans, the cut depends on his mood.

-Footwear: Sneakers, will rarely wear dress shoes.

-Misc. Clothing: A tie might make an appearance, but not so much these days.

Weaponry:

-Melee: N/A

-Ranged: N/A

Miscellaneous Interests:

Favorite food: Pizza

Favorite subject: History

Favorite color: Orange

Least Favorite color: Grey

Favorite gemstone: Topaz

Favorite metal: Silver

Music Preference: He's a fan of old and new rock, but doesn't like things too loud.

Favorite Animal: He kind of likes birds.

Preferred Pet: Maybe a goldfish?

Instruments: He played some guitar from his teens into college, but rarely picks it up now.

Future goals: Figuring out all the strangeness going on around him.

Hobbies: Guitar, baking, and collecting antiques.

History:

-Biography:

* Will be revealed.

Title: Glitch in The Matrix

Pairing: Comatose Patient/Dreamer (MC) x Doctor/Simulated Spouse/Real Significant Other (YC)

Synopsis: Everything seems nearly perfect for MC; he's happily married, has two kids, a nice house in the suburbs, a job he liked and everything couldn't be better. Only he starts to notice things are amiss when things start to seem off and he begins to question what is real and his own sanity. This can either go two ways, with the universe MC's experiencing being a computer simulation to help him wake up/recover or just a dream he can't wake up from.

Starter Example:

After putting the kids to bed Jacoby wandered downstairs and into the living room. He wasn't sure what to do with himself, so he abruptly turned and went to the kitchen to get a warm cup of tea before turning on the evening news. Gently humming to himself he put the kettle on the stove and waited a long moment. While waiting he looked up and out of the window only to jump, startled from what he had seen, or thought he'd seen. When he'd looked up he could have sworn he saw someone peering through the glass at him, but it had happened so fast the face had barely registered. Taking a deep breath Jacoby tried to calm himself. He thought to contact his husband, or to at least call the police, though he was certain it must have been a figment of his imagination and not some prowler outside.

Still, Jacoby was home alone with the kids and the last thing he wanted was them to be in danger simply because he didn't want to waste some police officer's time or bother his significant other. Turning the stove off he went around the first floor, locking windows and checking that the back door was securely locked before heading to the front door. He pulled a baseball bat from the coat closet, turned on the porch light, and went outside, but not before locking the door behind him. He didn't see anyone in the front yard, well, not immediately. There were trees scattered in the front and back, which gave the house some privacy from nosy suburban neighbors. The trees also, unfortunately, provided a would be prowler or stalker the perfect cover to hide behind.

Feeling exasperated about the whole thing and just a bit worried Jacoby checked around the trees in the front yard before making his way into the back. The kitchen window faced the back and, for a moment, Jacoby half expected to see someone with their face pressed up against the glass. There was no one there, though that didn't deter Jacoby from checking around anyway. Feeling a bit foolish, though relieved, Jacoby headed to the front yard after finding no one. He was glad him and his children were safe, but he did feel kind of ridiculous for letting his imagination run wild like that.

Jacoby Jensen:

35db56s.jpg

Jacoby Jensen | History Teacher

Basic Information:

-Profession: High School History Teacher

-Religion: Atheist

Personality:

-Dislikes: Being wrong or unable to find a solution, being alone, and things being too empty/soundless/calm.

-Weakness: Emotionally vulnerable and not at all prepared to deal with his present situation.

Relationships:

Family:

-Notable Relatives: Simulated children (2) he believes are actually his.

Others:

-Marital status: Single, Widower (in real life)

-Sexual Preference: Bisexual

-Hair color and Style: Blond, shoulder length and straight (swears he's going to cut it, but has yet to do so)

-Voice: Cheerful

Clothing:

-Top: Button up shirts, usually in light colors ranging from blue/greens to plain white.

Weaponry:

Miscellaneous Interests:

Music Preference: He's a fan of old and new rock, but doesn't like things too loud.

Instruments: He played some guitar from his teens into college, but rarely picks it up now.

Future goals: Figuring out all the strangeness going on around him.

History:

-Biography:

* Will be revealed.

Title:A Haunting

Pairing: Haunted Person x Ghost/Demon OR Friend of The Haunted Person

Synopsis: About a year ago (MC) moved into an older house with his wife and one year old daughter. For a while things were fine and the small family was happy, his wife was normally working from home (fashion, graphic design, artsy things) and looking after their daughter, while MC went off to work at the high school (he taught history). Shortly after moving in his wife complained about strange occurrences, unexplained sights/sounds//smell and MC disregarded it. Unfortunately, the activity escalated and one night MC came home to find his wife murdered (or that's how it looked) and his daughter screaming in her crib. The police were called and for almost the entire course of the case MC was the prime suspect. In the end the case went cold and remained unsolved, but a lot changed in MC's life after that. MC has more or less become a pariah in the community, his daughter was sent away to live with her mother's parents and MC continues to live in the house. Only, the activity doesn't seem to be over and MC's doing what he can to cope.

Starter Example:

It was late in the afternoon by the time Jacoby had managed to clear off the graffiti on the front of his house. He'd gotten used to it and was hardly bothered anymore by the local kids' antics or their parents and his neighbors looking the other way when these things happened. If anything the occasional bout of vandalism had been the least of his concerns when it came to his life as it was. Really though, his naming being dragged through the mud as it had resulted in more problems than Jacoby wanted to deal with. His daughter was gone, living a town over with his in-laws, his wife was buried in a cemetery in that same town, and Jacoby was stuck here. Sure, he could easily sell the house and try to move elsewhere, but that would raise suspicions with the authorities, he'd have to start over knowing his past would catch up to him eventually, and he couldn't bear to drop the house on another person.

Jacoby hadn't been entirely alone, plenty of the staff at the high school were he used to worked confirmed his alibi that he had been working late when the murder had taken place, so it wasn't as if the entire world was against him. Besides, the school hadn't fired him, rather, he resigned knowing that parents and students would cause an uproar over unfounded rumors and accusations. Out side of school he had a few friends, which dwindled to like...one or two, since some had been mutual friends with his late wife and weren't all convinced of his innocence.

These days Jacoby worked from home as a freelance writer for journals and online articles; under an assumed name obviously. He didn't make a whole lot and the school hadn't exactly paid him enough to store away for this sort of thing. These days Jacoby didn't eat much, often left the lights off, and had no reason to drive anywhere, so he managed to save some money. From a psychological standpoint it was clear Jacoby was depressed and had become a bit of a recluse. Then again, Jacoby couldn't stand to go out in public and endure the accusing stares of strangers who had probably caught a glimpse of him on some news report with half truths and exaggerations.

Feeling less than stellar Jacoby tossed the cleaning rag into the bucket beside him and headed inside. As much as he hated the house it did give decent cover from the sun and it provided more than enough privacy. He went inside, closed and locked the door, then went into the kitchen. It had been at least a day or two since he remembered eating something and despite having no appetite he didn't want to die, well, not until he had some answers.

Jacoby Jensen:

35db56s.jpg

Jacoby Jensen | Former History Teacher

Basic Information:

-Profession: Former High School History Teacher (resigned after being the prime suspect in his wife's death)

-Religion: Atheist, but has a few doubts after recent events.

Personality:

Relationships:

Family:

-Notable Relatives: Has a daughter he hasn't seen in a year.

Others:

-Marital status: Single, Widower

-Sexual Preference: Bisexual, thinks he's heterosexual, so maybe bicurious or unsure.

-Voice: Formerly cheerful and bright, but has taken on a dull, lifeless sort of tone.

Clothing:

Weaponry:

Miscellaneous Interests:

Future goals: Solving his wife's murder, clearing his name, moving on, maybe getting rid of whatever haunts his house.

History:

-Biography:

* Will be revealed.

Smut Heavy Ideas

Title:Learning to Submit

Pairing: Master (YC) x Slave (MC)

Synopsis:This plot will be less developed (until we talk about it), but it should have elements of kidnapping, master/slave and noncon to eventual dubcon with bdsm themes. The vague idea is that YC kidnaps MC, for whatever reason, and decides forcing MC into a master/slave relationship is do-able, for whatever reason, which MC isn't very receptive of at first. Given time MC adapts to the situation, but is clearly not all that happy about captivity. Whether or not YC decides to ever let MC go is up to you.

Starter Example:

I'll leave this alone until we come up with a more specific plot.

My Character:

I'm flexible with which of my characters I'll use here.

Title: House Toy

Pairing: Mafia (YCs) x Assassin (MC)

Kinks: Noncon, gangbang, house toy, prostitution, sex slavery, etc.

Summary: My character's a freelance assassin who, after a job, betrays a specific mafia family to the police/Feds. Rather than attempt to kill MC or let him escape the head of the family thinks of a better punishment.

My Character: To be added. (His character sheet is offsite.)

Title: Model Behavior

Pairing: Manager (YCs) x Model (MC)

Kinks: Noncon, sex slavery, etc.

Summary: My character's a model known for being promiscuous, which tends to cause quite a few problems for his manager (YC) who has unrequited feelings for MC. Deciding that he's had enough YC takes MC up to a privately owned resort/ski lodge. Once safely hidden away YC goes ahead and does as he pleases with MC.

My Character:

William Hawking | Model

Smoking.jpg

William Hawking | Model

Basic Information:

-Full name: William Hawking

-Nicknames: Will

-Aliases: N/A (Possibly will be added later.)

-Birthday: October 31

-Astrological Sign: Scorpio

-Chinese Sign: Monkey

-Birthplace: London, England

-Residence(s): London, England (travels a lot).

-Profession: Model (Later model/actor)

-Education: Secondary School Graduate | Some university, dropped out for his modeling career.

-Religion: Doesn't think about it enough to care.

Personality:

-Likes: Independence, being admired, being the center of attention.

-Dislikes: People making decisions for him, being controlled, feeling caged/trapped.

-Strengths: Attractiveness, sexual expertise, and intelligence.

-Weakness: Naiveté, limited intelligence (some college), and easily manipulated.

-Fears: Being alone or abandoned.

-Hopes: To maintain his career without things getting too messy with his manager.

Relationships:

Family:

-Mother/Father: Deceased.

Others:

-Marital status: N/A

-Sexual Preference: Pansexual

-Hair color and Style: Brown, soft and straight.

-Eye color: Green

-Height/Weight: 5'9" | 130 lbs.

-Build: Thin

-Complexion: Pale, clear.

-Other features: N/A

-Blood type: O negative

-Handedness: Left

-Voice: Has a distinct English accent, his voice is pretty mellow, but can come across as snarky or sharp at times.

Clothing:

-Outerwear: Generally prefers something dark and thick since he lives in areas where that's the thing to wear.

-Top: Typically button down shirts with a waistcoat type thing over it. T-shirts only when him and Austin are alone.

-Bottom: Jeans or very form fitting slacks, depending on if he's dressing up or down.

-Footwear: Sneakers or dress shoes, again it depends on the occasion.

-Misc. Clothing: Sometimes ties get involved or hipster glasses.

Weaponry:

Miscellaneous Interests:

Favorite food: Spaghetti

Favorite subject: Photography (high school and college)

Favorite color: Green

Least Favorite color: Orange

Favorite gemstone: Opals

Favorite metal: Platinum

Music Preference: Alternative rock and classical.

Favorite Animal: Cats

Preferred Pet: Cats

Instruments: N/A

Future goals: Get into an acting career, while still modeling.

Hobbies: Watching movies, eating food, doing stuff with his manager.

History:

-Biography:

* When William was a child both of his parents died in a car accident. From the age of about 8 to 18 he lived in an orphanage. Nothing too interesting happened at this point, actually, William's life is very bland and mundane and he likes to keep it that way, thank-you-very-much.

* At the age of 18 he managed to get into the modeling industry and eventually signed on with an agency.

Title: Class Clown to Class Whore

Pairing: Teacher and Senior Students (all 18+) (YCs) x Student (MC)

Kinks: Noncon, gang bang, sex slavery, blackmail, etc.

Summary: My character's a brilliant student known for being a class disruption, much to his teacher's ire. One day, finally having enough of it, YC initiates a gang bang with MC at the center of it all. For the remainder of the year MC is blackmailed into being the teacher and that specific class' personal sex toy.

My Character: To be added. (His character sheet is offsite.)