Because I have to [Noise Prince and Xiulin]

Noise Prince

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Miura Taiki

Talents: Singing and songwriting, dancing is his weak point

History: Taiki had been a timid child growing up. He was a little strange, physically small, and easily intimidated. His brother wasn't much older than him, but was larger, and picked on him a lot. This made him frightful of interacting with other children. He avoided children his age, and tried not to attract too much attention to himself, and accommodated others when he could. Through this method, he avoided a lot of bullying he otherwise could have become victim too… and also gained a large base of supporters.

He was eight when the music teacher first noticed his singing voice, and started encouraging him to try solos. And to his surprise, a lot of his classmates supported him, also encouraging him. Taiki had no idea that his classmates actually liked him, and he was so moved, he agreed. Since then, he had been known for this impeccable talent. Even older students would praise him. His school was fairly large, it joined elementary and junior high ages, but also close-knit, so he felt like he had a large number of people supporting him now.

This made it a lot easier for him to make friends, not just friendly classmates who he thought just tolerated him, but actual friends. He made special efforts to keep up with a social life as well as improving his singing techniques.

When it came time to graduate and enter high school, Taiki was 'scouted' and invited to attend a specialized high school specifically for students with high talents in arts. Naturally, he took the invitation.

However, the environment at his new school was entirely different. He was used to a close-knit student body, with a lot of kind souls who supported one another… but that wasn't the case here. The students were a lot more competitive, and didn't seem keen on befriending him. However, he saw that other people became friends, and it was just him having trouble. He had forgotten his techniques to avoid unwanted attention from when he was younger, and he was, as he feared as a child, became the target of bullying.

Though, he continued to passionately improve his voice, studying music, practicing for hours. He avoided his classmates the best he could, but the better he got, the less he could be ignored. Now he was posing a threat. The bullying only became worse, and Taiki resorted to skipping school a lot. He also stopped being so open in his improvements. His standing at the school slipped, but the bullying did decrease. At this point, he got his first boyfriend, just when he was coming to terms with his sexuality. However, the relationship became… less than pleasant, and Taiki had to break up with him, though this only doubled his problems.

His whole high school experience was so disheartening, that he almost wanted to give up on performing all-together, until a quiet teacher of his encouraged him to perform solo at the end-year Showcase, which he did. Despite not being onstage for such a long time, he worked very hard, and was one of the stand-out talents of the night. It was only a month until graduation, so he endured. And with a lot of positive feedback from outside the school, he was renewed with a new passion for singing.

After graduation, he got a contract with a talent agency, and was grouped with a few other talented men to form an idol group, training until they were finally deemed fit to debut a mere few months ago.

Personality: He has a chip on his shoulder from his high school years, and his naturally quiet nature makes him seem broody and unpleasant. He is cautious around others, and even still with his group, and finds it hard to relax with his peers. Taiki tends to spend a lot of time alone, and feels like he gets the best results when he rehearses on his own, though he knows that he also needs to rehearse with the others, so he tends to push himself to meet both these requirements he puts on himself. He is his biggest critic, and has high standards for himself, and is relentless.

Taiki isn't all-together a pain to be around, as he is ultimately very good-hearted and wants to make sure other people are happy, even if he's partially motivated to appease potential threats. He also likes discussions, and tends to speak formally, so when prompted, he's a great conversationalist.

Name: Fuchizaki Amane

Talents: Dancing and singing, his weak point is he's actually a bit tone-deaf, and it takes him a while to memorize the right notes.

History: Amane is the older brother to twin sisters. The three were very close as children, but they grew apart as they grew older. This is largely because their parents got divorced a year before Amane was about to enter junior high, and he wanted to go to one closer to where their dad's new home was, so he moved in with him. His sisters lived with their mother through junior high. However, they were forced to take sides when their parents' relationship became worse, and it became harder for the twins to see their brother, and vice versa.

Amane has always been energetic and friendly, that paired with his attractive face made him very popular, and he had always been able to get a long well with others. However, he was very protective of girls and sometimes made enemies with those who disrespect women, not that he minded. He had an abrasive personality. His sisters went to his high school when they were old enough, but actually lived in their own apartment they shared rather than live with their father. Tensions were too much, and all three kids at this point had enough of the family strife, and started to separate themselves from it. Unfortunately, this has also made it harder for the twins and the brother to reconnect. However, both sisters are incredibly supportive of Amane once he got a deal with a talent agency, and the three are slowly rekindling a relationship.

Personality: Daring and friendly, Amane tends to speak his mind. He is very intuitive, and is sensitive to how others feel, and always stands up for what he feels is right, regardless of the consequences. Amane makes friends pretty easily, but he also makes enemies just as fast. He is incredibly reliable, though he is also a bit of a slacker. In-between songs at rehearsal, he'll spend it sitting on the floor until he absolutely has to stand up again. Not that he's lazy, but he is someone who appreciates taking it easy.

A fresh new idol group is being formed: Resonate!

The three members are hot new up-and-comings. Shou, an energetic and playful personality, Amane, an aloof, disinterested man, and Taiki, a meek, sensitive cutie. As complete strangers, they're going to have to learn to get along and work together if they want to achieve their goals of success in a cut-throat business, with plenty of other young attractive rivals ready to take their place if they fall.

LAST TIME IN DEVIANTART:

Shou was being rowdy and teasing Taiki while Amane took a call. Amane returned and scolded Shou for harassing the smallest member, and Taiki was released once Shou convinced him to call him "Shou" rather than by his surname. He also nicknamed him Tai.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• Noise Prince

Amane walked back over to the couch and sat down. He placed his elbow on the arm cushion and leisurily held hischeek on a couple of fingers. He then asked some of the folowing questions, "So how are your families lives? If you want to know mine, well my two sisters are reconnecting as siblings after a horrid divorce of our parents, they tried keeping us from each other. But they will always be my darling sisters and I will spoil them rotten." He said with a smile. "They are very supportive of me, they were the ones that pushed me to be here. They also went to the same school as me." He then looked at Shou then Taiki. He lingered the look at Taiki a bit too long. "Tai, come here and sit on my lap. You will be safe from Shou in my arms.' He joked.

Taiki's face flushed pale before being filled with a bright pink.

"Nn….I-I'm fine standing…. thank you…" He stammered.

"I have little siblings myself!" Shou said. "A little brother and a little sister." A large smile spread across his face. "They mean the world to me, too. Though, I've been fortunate enough not to have been separated from them for most of our lives." He added.

"We're not related by blood, all of us were adopted. The two of them are blood siblings, though." He chuckled a bit. "So I'm the odd one out. They've been my brother and sister since I was eight, and they were three. Our parents…" his smile faded ever so lightly, but he shrugged. "Well, they did their best. They loved us, I'm sure. But my pride and joy are my brother and sister. They're high schoolers now." He looked to Taiki, standing some distance away.

"Awe, you can sit next to me if you won't sit in his lap," Shou said, noticing that Taiki was clearly uncomfortable.

"I said, I'm fine standing," Taiki replied, looking up at Amane, unable to help himself, before looking back down. He'd rather stand than sit so close to them…

"Hmph, fine… what about your family?" Shou asked.

Taiki's lips pursued, as he thought about it, shifting his weight on his feet.

"My family life isn't all that special. My parents were good parents, and I was the younger of two sons. My older brother isn't as nice as you guys, though."

Amane then gently plopped his head onto Shou's lap, slightly nuzzle his thigh. "Tai, you really need to get rid of that shyness." He gave Shou a wink as he placed a hand on his knee, slightly rubbing the bottom half of the thigh he was resting on. "Brothers, that sounds very nice." He tried sounding cheerful but his eyes turned to a saddened frown. "You are doing it for your siblings to help them. I understand Shou. He then removed his hand and rested it on the couch cushion. He then gave him a mutter of words for Shou. "They are in a better place." He looked over to Tai. "We"ll be the kind older bros you never had. So cheer up, both of you. We are going on this career path together so we might as well make the best of it." He said to them.

Shou grinned when Amane laid his head on him. If it wasn't clear, he adored physical affection. He put a hand on Amane's shoulder as the taller man talked, nodding along.

"Yeah, that's right. Even if you're not much now, Tai, we're definitely going to make you a total self-confidence machine!" Shou agreed. "We're brothers now! You'll never want for any kinder brothers than us, okay?" Shou said, extending his free hand out for Taiki to take. He hesitated for a moment, then timidly reached for it. Shou reached out and took his hand in a firm grip, smiling to him. Tai then extended his hand for Amane to take.

"Brothers!" Shou repeated.

"Yeah… brothers…" Tai parroted in a smaller voice, but he was smiling broadly.

Amane sat up with a wide smile and taking Tai's hand. He then looked at Shou, he took the hand on his shoulder as a sign the other as he has baggage. He was sure all of them do and that he was only a step down of the ladder od baggage, from Shou that is. He was also sure that Tai said he was from an average family to maybe hide something from his past perhaps. We all have our flaws guys. I am sure we can over come anything together." Amane exclaimed with positivities.

Tai's cheeks flushed as Amane took his hand. Even when Shou touched him, he didn't feel this way. In fact, he hadn't felt this way for someone else for a long time… He looked away. He didn't want to think about things like that anymore.

"Right, we'll have to work hard together." Shou said. "We have to support and rely on each other from now on." He added, giving both of them a light squeeze.

~~Their first rehearsal was scheduled for three days later ~~

Taiki arrived at the studio with only five minutes to spare. He normally managed his time much better than this. And today was their first "official" meeting. They would be going over and practicing their first song, he would feel horrible if he was late.

Shou arrived right after Taiki. He noticed him waiting in the lobby and walked over to him. "Hey Tai." He greeted and sat down by him. "Looks like we have a moment without Shou. So..." He grabbed a piece of paper out with his contact information and address. "Call me any time. Now let get to rehearsal." He said quickly as he stood, wrapping an arm around Tai's shoulders as they walked to the recording room.

"Good morning, Amane," Tai greeted him. It felt weird to address him by his first name. He watched him pull out a piece of paper, and write his contact information down.

"O-oh… thank you…" he said, surprised, and he smiled broadly. "I'll be sure to do so." He stood as Amane stood, ready to follow him, but the taller member surprised him by wrapping an arm around his shoulders, pulling him to his side. Taiki's skin warmed up, feeling Amane's body head made his heart beat heavier.

They headed to the recording room together and let hium go once they had arrived at the door. He walked in first and skipped the formalities since Shou disliked them. He was waiting for further instuctions from whom ever of the company. He then waved Tai over to him and patted the cushion next to him for him to sit by him.

Tai knew it was only going to end badly, but he couldn't resist wanting to be close to Amane physically, and he sat beside him. Looking around, he recognized Momotami, Shou's manager, she was typing furiously onto a laptop, looking perplexed. It was likely due to Shou being less-than-timely at this point. Tai looked at his watch. The meeting would start soon.

Tai manager gave him a knowing smile. He had hoped that he would be able to get along with his new band members, and he was pleased to see it was happening rather quickly.

--Ten minutes, I swear!-- Shou emailed his manager from his phone as he ran towards the studio. Even though she sent him words, he could practically hear here scolding him.

Momotami's frown got deeper.

Amane also looked a bit worried. But when he heard the ding of his manager's laptop with a notifcation of an email, his worry was gone. He then looked to his own manager and gave him a smile and a wave. Now that they had signed the paper work from three days ago, they ware a group called Resonate. He did not mind the title of their group. Both their managers walked over to the sofa. Amane stood and greeted them. They both said in unison that they hope we can do a good job and impress the fans, as well as be able to handle the needed work that is needed of them." Amane spoke. "I will do the best that I can." His manager nodded and smiled giving him a pat on the shoulder.

Taiki greeted and thanked the two managers, a little intimidated by how formal this all felt. There was a lot he didn't understand about business, and yet a lot of this still felt too easy. He was sure that there was going to be some sort of catch or dilemma they'd all have to go through. Achieving dreams often required great difficulties.

--I'm almost there!--

An email from Shou arrived with said subject on Momotami's screen. She smiled, contentedly. At least he wasn't atrociously late.

"My client has alerted me that he will be here soon." She announced to those near her. It was a few minutes after she said that, that Shou came into the room, sweaty and a bit disheveled. Taiki thought it enhanced his good looks. How was that fair?

"S-sorry I'm late." Shou said, bobbing his head in an informal bow. "Last time, I swear it!"

Momotami's face expressed that she clearly didn't believe this.

After the manavgers gave the early group members some words of encouragement, Amane sat back down on the couch and waited for Shou to arrive. When he heard his manager say he would be there, he nodded and then several minutes later Shou came through the door. Amane stayed sitted and waited for further directions or instructions.

"I think we should let Shou catch his breath for a bit before starting rehearsal." Amane said to the full room and got up from his seat on the couch and went to get his new band mate some water, he handed it over with a smile. I let Shousuke take my spot on the couch beside Taiki, and sat on the other end. I took out my mobile and turned it off, so I would not be bothered with my darling sisters, if they will call. He was taking it easy as he wondered why Shou was late. 'Girlfriend perhaps or a boyfriend?' He thought to himself.

"Haha, I just need a minute or two and I'll be fine." Shou said, smiling, taking Amane's seat besides Taiki, who avoided eye contact.

"So, Boss, what did I miss?" Shou asked, leaning forward, hands on his knees, looking to his manager. Momotami sighed and gave him a quick recap of what they were talking about before Amane returned with water.

"Wow, thanks! That's so sweet of you." Shou said, taking the water from him, and downing it quickly.

"Well, since Shou's clearly well-rested now," His manager spoke up. "Perhaps we should move to the rehearsal room and they can practice singing with each other." She stated, handing a copy of the music to Shou, leaning forward from her chair, and he immediately took it, reading over it quickly, humming it out loud at two times its intended tempo.

Amane smiled more sincerely at being called sweet before he sat back down. He would have to give Shou a hug or a cheek later for that. He felt like he may be between a sweet and shy guy like Taiki, while on the other hand a player or " ladies' " man like Shousuke. Who would win over Amane affections in the end~?

He was handed a sheet, as well as Tai by their respectable managers. Amane cleared his throat, cocked his head to the side as he was looking at Shou. I gave him a look like I could not understand the intended tempo of the song. I hoped, both Taiki and Shou would find out about my flaw in singing with this look of confusion. He also hoped he would not have to directly tell them he was tone deaf, a bit.

Taiki read over the lyrics more and more, hoping he was just reading some double-entendres, but he couldn't see how some of these phrases could be construed as anything but somewhat sexual. He expected they might sing songs like this- being an idol group, after all, but for a debut song, it was kind of daring. Tracing your figure with my fingertips…draw your body from memory…?

"This is really the song we're doing first?" Taiki finally spoke out loud, a concerned expression on his face.

"I think it's pretty neat," Shou replied, looking up from his sheet music. "It's really catchy and takes advantage of having three singers really well. What don't you like?"

"Ah… nothing, nothing…" Taiki responded, looking back at the sheet music. "It is a really nice song, you're right."

"Hm…" Shou raised an eyebrow, and leaned back into the couch. He looked over to Amane to see if he had anything to say, and he had a confused face.

"Do you not like it either?" He asked Amane, wearing a slight frown.

"It's not like I don't like the song." He looked at his band mates. Amane noticed Tai's concerned expression. "I am sure everyone knows this, but I'm a little bit tone deaf." He admitted his insecurities about his singing. But at least it felt okay to let it go in the form of being spoken. "That is why I gave Shou's hum a little bit of a questionable look." "Let's just see what take one does for us. Just please don't record until we get used to it and matching our harmonies in sync."

He got up from the couch, and lead the other two into the recording area, with sheet music in hand. He went over to a microphone and put on his ear phones, he also looked around and noticed the recording or practice light was not on yet.

"Wait… what do you mean tone deaf…?" Taiki tilted his head a bit. "You don't mean… you can sing, right?"

"I can't imagine he'd be here if he couldn't," Momotami said, sounding incredulous despite her words.

"Yeah, we were all accepted and assigned to each other because we compliment each other." Shou piped in, and shot Amane a confident smile. "We'll get you over that hurdle in no time!" He stated.

When the two stood up to follow Amane and the others, Shou wrapped his arm around Taiki, forming a loop by grabbing his own wrist. At this point, Taiki didn't really try to resist. Shou almost didn't seem like he intended to do it, he was quietly humming the song to himself and walking slowly, like he was distracted. This didn't bother Taiki as much as being grabbed the first time they had met.

"Yes! I've been waiting for this!" Shou exclaimed when they entered the recording room, releasing his 'prisoner' and taking a position. He slid the large headphones over his head and adjusted his microphone to his height. Taiki had never been in a recording room like this, so he tried to follow their lead, and did the same. He read over the sheet again, heart pounding in his chest. He had never rehearsed a song like this before...