Sorry if This is Double Posted! Still Love All of You xT

Cakeassassin

Okay, The Website Said I Never Posted The Introduction I Did Awhile Ago so I'll Post it Again :v. Yes, I'm Aware That my Intro is in Fact, Quite Late But my Excuse is That my Parents Used to Snoop Around my Phone Since it Was New But They Don't Anymore so :^D. I Can do Any Type of RP (Unless I'm Booked Or It's Het Obviously) And I Can Get on at Least Once a Day on Average or if You Want Near Instant Replies I'm Almost Constantly on Skype so That's an Option :3 I'll Try my Best to Notify if my Phone Dies or I Otherwise am Not Going to be Able to RP For However Long And Just so You Know, if I Post a Picture of an OC of Mine it is More Than Likely Drawn by me so Please Excuse Any Distractingly Poor Quality. Idk How Good I Can Draw Yet, Not Trying to Fish For Kisses Though :^) Anyways, Thank You For Reading All of This! If You Wanna RP Got me up

Btw I Don't Type Like This When I RP heheh

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cakeassassin

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• Black Rose

• Jassy13

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! ^_^ it's very nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy yourself here~

Yes, I in fact do have ideas! Here's a List of a Few Sorry if it's Freakishly Long After I'm Done Typing it

1. Robotic Animals Are Kept Commonly as Pets But Are Also Secretly Programmed by The Government to Keep Tabs on Everything You do. What Happens When One of Them Gains Human Intelligence? (credit to friend for inspiration)

2. Your Mom Notices (or thinks) That You've Been Down in The Dumps Lately and Assumes That It's Teenage Lovesickness And Gives You a Necklace That She Claims to Attract people if You Wear it. It Worked When She Was in High School Anyways.

3. After a Traumatic Event Happens And After Many a Counselor's Failed Attempts to Get You to Spill The Beans, Your Parents Decide That It's Best For You to be Sent to be Sent to a Special Counselors Home Until The Problem is Resolved.

4. After Being in a Severe Car Crash You're Put Into a Coma Which Apparently "Wakes You up" in a World Which You Imagined Before The Coma. Although There Are Some Things in There That You Don't Remember Imagining.

That's What I Can Think of At The Moment :v. And When I Say "you" in Here I Just Mean Whoever Wants to Play The Character of Which it is Addressing.

If You Have Any Ideas You'd Like to do Lay 'em on me :^) I 'Usually' do OC RPs Because Stuff Though

- - - Updated - - -

Thank You For The Welcome : )