Nice to meet you! Look'n to find some friends and rp partners <3

KuroBear

My name's KuroBear, though you can refer to me as KB or just plain' ole Kuro! I love yaoi, which is a basic given, and to roleplay. Hehe, so if you're looking for a partner who can play as both seme and uke, send me a message or respond here! I don't do one liners and though I'm don't consider myself an EXPERT at writing, I always strive to make my replies super juicy and as fat as I can, whether it be one paragraph or more! I'm open to ideas and up for anything you can throw at me (but don't throw too hard; I bruise easily!!)

I'd also like to actually talk and become friends too, rather than just sending one rp message after another-- I'm new here after all and Kuro needs a Senpai!

:hamtaro-005 (10):

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KuroBear

• Miro

• Shieru Hakai

• Yurimi

yo

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

welcome to YO, enjoy ur stay dear

I'm not active in rp, mostly bc I'm sucked at imagination xD but need fr to talk can come to me anytime ;D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
welcome to the lovely site YO!! Hope you enjoy yourself on here plenty of people to meet, have fun, and get to know so have a wonderful time with new experiences :hamtaro-005 (12):

And i've never rp'ed before it's not that I don't have imagination because I have plenty but I think I don't do it because i'm scared to or scared of the outcome :'P :hamtaro-005 (21):