Chishiki's Secrets [Private RP with Noise Prince and Xiulin]

Noise Prince

Xiulin's Character:

Name: Masanori Jinn

Sexuality: Bisexual

Position: Seme

History: Jinn's father is a very prestigious man, and one of the most recognizable names in business in the country. This meant that Jinn was expected to meet the standards of the Masanori family as his father and grandfather set for him. The Masanori patriarchs pushed Jinn into anything competitive, and expected him to excel. His interaction with other kids his age were always as rivals, as other children who were competing, and who he had to crush no matter what.

Whether it was an athletic, academic, or cultural pursuit, Jinn rarely allowed himself to lose. However, he noticed that all his opponents approached these competitions very differently. They never seemed to try to size him up, as he did them, they seemed overly involved with the object of the competition rather than the competing itself.

One day, in junior high, he realized exactly what it was… they had a genuine interest and enjoyment for the pursuit. He saw kids who would cry when he beat them, but they never looked at him scornfully- they were upset with their own abilities rather than him for beating them. Sure, there were a handful of kids like him, but it was the majority- the kids who loved to play tennis, to play the violin, to play chess, who fascinated him. These were also the kids who seemed to get along effortlessly. He envied that.

He is now attending a very prestigious boarding school, and is fairly admired due to his status and his talents. However, his social skills are less than on-par, and his student-to-student communication suffers for it, making it difficult for him to form the relationships he wants. But this year he has a very enthusiastic roommate who seems determined to get him involved with the active student activities on campus.

Personality: Friendly, charismatic, stubborn, mysterious, and has a hard time relaxing around other people, tends to speak very politely.

Likes: Mature and hard-working people who have a passion for what they do, friendly people who don't seem to mind his awkward socializing, entertaining people who he enjoys the company of.

Dislikes: Obnoxious and immature people, people too similar to what he's trying to move past (Those who see past times as a way to prove their superiority, whose ambitions are only to impress others)

Noise Prince's Character

Name: Kawamura Soshi

Sexuality: Homosexual

Position: Uke

History: Soshi was raised by his single mother until they were both involved in a horrible car accident when he was seven years old, and his mother died in the hospital, due to severe internal damage. Soshi had a few deep cuts, but other than that, he was relatively fine, though to this day the vision in his left eye is severely blurred. He was taken in my his grandmother for a few months, as she was his only living family, but it was quite clear that she was no longer up to the task of raising a rowdy young child, and he was put into adoption. With a stroke of good luck, he was adopted by a very, very wealthy family- the Kawamuras. He was living in, and spoiled by, incredible riches, and he had two older brothers, both already in college, who were incredibly kind when they visited. Soshi developed an interest in theatre immediately after the curtains rose at the first stage play he was ever taken to, and his parents were more than happy to oblige. He was soon participating in local youth groups, learning how to take stage directions, memorize scripts, the difference between acting a tragedy and a comedy, and even making props and sewing costumes.

To this day, he is exceedingly involved in theatre. In fact, his parents wanted him to go to the highly esteemed Chishiki high school, as his brothers did, and he initially refused since he hated the idea of a dorm… until they introduced him to the lucrative performing arts sector. For his past two years, he's been working with other performing students to put on rather grandiose plays and shows, and this year, he is looking forward to playing an even bigger role in the club, as one of the three co-captains.

Personality: Fun-loving and eager, he is fully dedicated to his goals and will follow them through with a large grin on his face, no matter how rough the road may be to get there. Very high-energy, and well-rounded in terms of his skills involving theatrical pursuits. Sometimes he gets so worked up it's hard to calm him down or distract him, almost to the point of affecting his health, and he can get upset when others he is working with don't seem to share his enthusiasm- and can come off as rather pushy.

Likes: Passionate people, theatre, plays, literature, sweet foods, his extra curricula's, his family

Dislikes: Aimless people, people who are too competitive or hostile to others, spicy foods, having to get special permission to leave campus to visit his family overnight.

Chishiki is one of the most prestigious and sought-out school in the nation. With a boarding option, esteemed students' from all over can attend with no concern for distance. There are a great number of resources for students to take advantage of, and activities for students to participate in here on campus. The school's pride is in the student body and what they can accomplish through their own dedication and ambition, so we invest a lot in giving them the tools and resources they need to succeed.

Our student' comfort is also a priority, thus a lot of effort goes into maintaining the dormitory. Each dorm room contains two double beds, two dressers, a closet, and a bookcase. Each room also has a bathroom complete with a sink, toilet, and shower.

Our school has a famous soccer team, as well as championship kendo and judo clubs. We offer a myriad of other sports as well, including baseball, tennis, archery, and more. We also have a variety of culture clubs, from sculpting, painting, tea ceremony, and more; including our recent award-winning performing arts club.

If none of these interest you, please keep a look out for those unlisted. And new clubs are formed every year, as our students' interests become more and more diverse. We aim to accommodate the future's brightest in their ambitions.

Thank you for entrusting Chishiki Academy with the safety and education of your children, as well as their future success.

I'm not very good at promotional stuff like this, sorry…

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• XiuLin

"Ah… shit… wasn't it here?" Soshi grumbled to himself as he tried to find the rough draft of a script a fellow club member had written. He had forgotten his copy in the dorm room earlier when he left for classes that morning, but now, after school, he was having trouble finding it. It didn't take him long to turn his side of the dorm into it's own ecosystem, which didn't help in his search at all.

"If I didn't leave it on the dresser, than I would have left it on the stack near the bookcase, right?" He thought out loud, but he still couldn't seem to find the stapled stack. He felt really bad, today was going to be an important day for looking over it for errors or changes that needed to be made! And as a co-captain this year, he'd set a bad example showing up without it…

Jinn is just arriving back to his and Soshi's dorm room. He opens the door and walks into the room. He notices the other was in an frantic state looking for something. "Soshi, what is wrong?" He said feeling to casual with his room mate already only after a couple months. He goes over to his side of his room and laid down on the bed.

Jinn was under-whelmed with his classes and sports. But he was exhausted from over impressing his father and grandfather like they wanted. He sighs softly. He also felt a bit restless now back in his dorm room with Soshi. He needed to break free of their influence! He wanted to live his life for himself and his own goals. He above all else wanted to be free and enjoy his life and make friends.

He looks to his room mate again. "Want my help looking for whatever it is, Soshi?" He asks, getting up from the bed. "Is it paper work? It could be under you're bed, or beside it in the gap, or in you're sheets." He told him, giving him some hints with a bored expression on his face. He even yawned from the boredom or from being tired.

Soshi looked up when his roommate, Jinn, entered the room. Even after a few months of sharing a living space, Soshi was still a bit smitten with how attractive he was. Plus, Jinn was a bit of a legend, virtually anything he participated in, he succeeded in, so he was kind of famous on campus for being nearly perfect.

Soshi on the other hand, had no real great accomplishments to his name. He didn't like the idea of comparisons or competitions, and his greatest love was for theatre, and while he hadn't exactly gained new fame for it, the school's performance department was recently nationally acknowledged for it's quality of original plays.

Speaking of, he really needed to get to the meeting.

"Uh, hey, Jinn… I've lost a script." He admitted, shuffling through the bookshelf. "No, I've checked my bed…the gap?" Soshi stood up, and raised a brow, looking over towards his bed. It couldn't have possibly slipped there, could it have? He kneeled on his bed, and leaned over, reaching into the space, only to find a thick stack of papers, stapled together, ready to be read during the meeting.

"Oh my god, Jinn! You're a life-saver!" Soshi exclaimed, pulling out the draft. He noticed his roommate's bored expression.

"Say, how about coming with me to the club meeting today?" He asked, his whole body perking up. "As a thank you. It'll just be some script-reading and adjustments, but I bet you'll like it!"

He smiled very faintly, almost a faint smirk when the other bent over to check the gap in his bed. It then vanished when he sat back up. "Thanks, but no thanks Soshi. I have homework to do." He said fetching his back pack off the bed and sitting on it. He began pulling out his school work and started to work on it. He wanted friends, but he was socially awkward and his communications were lacking.

He brought out his music player and put the ear buds into his ears. He watched as Soshi left the dorm room. He did not have his music on yet, he just acted like he did. He heard the lock of the door from the other. He was happy to have some time to himself.

All though, his mind is straying to the sight of the other's clothed bum as he bent over before leaving. He cleared his throat and got back to his homework after a sort of a spacey pause in his work. After his school work was finished, he took out his laptop and opened a game. Which he spent about forty-five minutes on, only enough for one match in the game. He was an closet gamer, but that was one of the first steps his father and grandfather used to make him compete and win.

This was bringing back back things, but it is a new game. One that he did not get into through them. He was doing it for pure enjoyment. He then shut down his laptop after ending the game and signing out. He placed his laptop back into his bag.

"Awe, but you could do that later…" Soshi replied, but since he could tell Jinn wasn't really interested in being convinced otherwise, largely by him putting in earbuds, and he just accepted it, and left. He had only invited Jinn one time before, and he was busy then, too.

'Being an overachiever really doesn't leave you with a lot of free-time…' Soshi thought. But still, they were roommates and they only ever really talked in the dorm room, and that seemed strange. 'Hm… come to think of it, I rarely see him talk to anyone…' Soshi thought to himself as he walked. 'Well, it's not like I monitor him constantly! Someone like him's bound to be able to make friends pretty easily! He's talented, rich, and good-looking after all!'

Soshi found his way to the club room, where most of the other members had already gathered.

"Hey, Soshi, you're kinda late," One member stated when he walked in.

"Sorry, sorry… I had to go to the dorms for a minute," He told them, taking a seat besides them. "Have you started reading yet?"

"No, not yet. We wanted to wait for a few more members first." Another responded, coughing a little to clear their throat.

Soon, the members arrived, the meeting commenced and then came to a close two hours later, and everyone was returning to the dorms.

Soshi unlocked the door to his own room, walking in.

"How's the homework, Jinn?" He asked his roommate.

PART TWO

~~~

Soshi started fanning himself with the front of his shirt, and tossed his script on his bed.

"God, I hate when it gets stuffy in here, how do you stand it, Jinn?" He asked him as he started to unbutton the top few buttons of his school shirt.

"Anyway, basically everyone wants you to come to the next meeting," Soshi added, a little white lie. He asked everyone if they wouldn't mind having someone come to the next meeting just to watch, and everyone said it was fine. Close enough.

"Besides,your grades aren't going to drop if you do something outside of school work for an hour,"

"I finished it about a hour ago, almost on the dot." He sits up on his laying position on his own bed. "Open the window." He said to Soshi. Jinn began, removing his uniform jacket. "Soshi, will you press my jacket and shirt for me?" He asked of his room mate. He then began removing the buttons from it's safe buttoned state. He then removes it from his shoulders and gently hands it over as well. "Okay, I give up. I'll go socialize with you."

Soshi nodded, and went to the window, and unlatching the lock, pushing it open. Cool, crisp air slowly filtered in. It felt really nice, so Soshi undid the rest of his buttons, letting his shirt hang open.

"Press them?" Soshi asked in an almost offended tone, but he turned around and then saw his roommate undress, shrugging the article of clothing off of his shoulders. Soshi felt the blood rush to his cheeks, and suddenly his chest became tight. Jinn had unbelievable shoulders. His bare back looked sculpted, but his skin was too soft to be marble. He may have been a bit of a masochist, but the way Jinn looked at him sometimes, like he expected him to do anything he asked him to do, it sent shivers down Soshi's spine. Damn. As long as Jinn looked like that… "No" wasn't in Soshi's vocabulary.

"Oh, fine." He relented, taking the jacket and shirt from him. Then his face lit up when Jinn said he'd go socializing with him.

"Really? That's great! Want to come to the next meeting, or did you have something else in mind?" He asked, and he slipped his own shirt off as well. He didn't have as toned a body as Jinn, since he wasn't an athlete, but he had a good amount of tone on his lithe body. He figured he'd press his own shirt while he was at it… but he also hoped that maybe Jinn would look at him the way he looked at Jinn… with the same sort of longing.

As the air from the window hit his skin, his nipples instantly became hard. He hid the smirk he was about to make from the other's blush. He then stood and helped get the ironing board out. He set it up for Soshi out of being polite and for the favor. He cleared his throat as he looked down at the other's own chest, feeling a pang of arousal hit him. That longing did stuck Jinn, quite hard. It was just this morning he had the longing look at the other as he had bent down his bed on all fours almost.

'Damn it, Soshi.' He thought as his eyes looked back to his face. 'Oh, how I just want to pounce him right now. But isn't this strange for two males?' He kept thinking. But the fought off his sense of wrong. He walked back to his bed and sat down. He accidently brushed the other's hip or rear end with his hand, due to the close area they were in.

"Oh, thanks, Jinn." Soshi remarked when he saw his roommate set out the ironing board for him. His eyes couldn't help but fall from Jinn's face- god, that absurdly pretty face- down to his chest, the muscle beneath skin tight and prominent, and his nipples hardening before his eyes, unlike Soshi's delayed nipples, which were still semi-soft.

'I want to touch him…' Soshi thought before he could stop it, and he shut his eyes to get the thought out. That would be an easy way to destroy his entire life- and probably his family's, too - try anything on the heir to the Masanori family. He could practically see it now, the headlines, the blacklisting, the family title going down in mud… He couldn't even bear the thought.

But the thought of Jinn himself- that he could bear… and soon images of Jinn over him, passionately kissing him as they both touched filled his mind.

He set up the iron, and as Jinn passed him, Soshi felt him brush against his bottom, and the sensation on top of the mental images the theatre student was having…

"Aaah...!"

The sound that came out of his mouth was… less than chaste.

The blacked hair male instantly turned around and his eyes looked right at Soshi. Jinn smirked very faintly and moved right behind him. He grabbed his hips, and pushed his rear end against his arousal. He then voiced his mood into the other's ear with a light moan.

Soshi drew a sharp breath when he felt Jinn's powerful hands take his hips, and pulled him towards his body. He… could feel him. A heating surge rose under Soshi's skin, and he nearly trembled at the carnal groan Jinn released near his ear.

"W-what… what are you doing…?" Soshi asked, his voice coming out quietly.

He spoke softly. "You made that sound and well it made me want you." He said looking at the folded collar of the other's shirt and softly slipped it to the fold of his elbow. He then kissed his neck and let out another moan against Soshi's neck.

"Ah…" Soshi bit his lip. He felt the stiff fabric of his shirt being slid down, exposing his neck and upper back. The cool air rushed over his skin as quickly as the heat of Jinn's body- and his words- burned him up. He was almost in shock- this sudden reaction would be like something he'd daydream about! Yet here was his roommate, undressing him, kissing his neck.

"You… just now, you decided that?" He asked, wanting to look at him… but he was also embarrassed to. He felt his lips on him, so warm… and he knew their faces would be incredibly close if he turned to look at his roommate. Was Jinn the sort to make such a brash decision as touch his roommate- because of a sound he had made?

That sound was the best decision of Soshi's life.

Jinn pulled his lips away from the other's neck as he felt him shift to turn around to look at him. He sighed softly. "Why, stop me when it's just getting good?" He asks. "Just now? No, I have been just gawking at you from my bed, like this morning for a example." He said honestly. He then did not know what to do with himself, he was so prim and proper that he never really gave masturbation a thought. He also usually got his teen-aged frustrations out in all his sport activities.

Soshi's cheeks flushed crimson, and he couldn't keep from smiling. Jinn has been admiring him, too? With one motion, Soshi let his shirt fall from his arms and to the ground, and turned to completely face Jinn.

"I'm not trying to stop you at all, Jinn," Soshi told him, and put his hands on his shoulders, and lowered his head so he was looking at Jinn's chest.. "You've been on my mind, too." His hands slid down over his pecs, and he raised his eyes to Jinn's level, though he didn't look long, as he closed his eyes, and pressed his lips against his.

Jinn closed his eyes as he wrapped his arms around the other's lower back. He then thinks to himself he was not ready to be kissed. All though, he saw the move happening in advance. He then watches Soshi pull away from him after Jinn lets go of him. The black haired male, was in his own mind too much and was getting limp the more he thought he was not ready for some involvement with the other male.

Soshi felt Jinn's arms around him, his bare arms felt so warm and inviting, before they broke away from each other. There were butterflies wanting to erupt from his stomach… they were both half-dressed, though Soshi really didn't want to go too far already…

He noticed that Jinn looked a little perplexed, and probably felt the same way he did.

"Just upper body?" He whispered, taking Jinn's hand, and placing it on his chest, in a gesture to demonstrating boundaries.

"Sure, that is fine. But, Soshi, that does mean we can't do much. Make sure the iron is off, if you had it on. I don't want my uniform getting ruined." He said going over to his bed, patting the plain white covers of it, for when the other was ready to sit.

"Ah!" Soshi had nearly forgotten, being so carried away. He turned around and turned the iron off.

'Can't do much…? This is plenty for the first time, isn't it?!' He thought, turning. He saw Jinn sitting on his bed, looking so inviting. His skin was so smooth, and he could see his defined muscles become more prominent with every breath. He contemplated the idea of ignoring the boundaries he himself set, the shook the idea.

'I'm too eager to go too far…' He scolded himself. Almost in a trance, Soshi took a seat beside Jinn, and leaned in and kissed his lips, very softly at first, waiting for Jinn to take it further.

Jinn kissed back and deepened the kiss. He also began running his hands up to Soshi's chest. He began softy rubbing his nipples then pinching them as he inserted his tongue into the other's mouth. Letting out another moan into the french kiss.

Soshi's eyes closed as he felt Jinn's lips against his, firm and hot. His hands felt so good against his skin, just ever-so-slightly rough, giving his touch an interesting texture.

"Mmmm…" He cooed wordlessly, his torso tingling when Jinn began playing with his nipples. Though at the pinch, his mouth opened in surprise, and Jinn had full access to his mouth. His silky tongue greeted the other's, and Soshi's hands found themselves on Jinn's shoulders. One trailed to his collarbone, and to his pecs, reading the grooves of his bones and muscles like braille. His other hand trailed up the back of Jinn's neck, into his raven hair- black and soft- and cradled his head as they continued to kiss passionately.

Jinn then broke the kiss and got off the bed. He had only his uniform pants on still. He went over to the dresser and pulled out thin but soft pajama pants and the same for the tee shirt he choose. He unbuttoned his pants, and unzipped them. He pulled them off his legs in full. Showing off a tight pair of cheeks, that were toned from running, and keeping fit. The boxers he is wearing made the effect stand out more in both the front and back. They were short boxers, going to about the upper thigh and tight.

Jinn changed in full view of Soshi, not hiding anything. He first put on the shirt then the pants. As he was changing, he thought to himself, 'That was my first time ever touching someone like that.' He cleared his throat. "Now what shall we do, Soshi?" He asks awkwardly.

Soshi almost felt like he was being deprived of something when Jinn broke away, and didn't return to the kiss. He watched his roommate get up and start taking off his pants.

'Whoa… we're doing 'upper body' right?!' Soshi thought, in shock… though he didn't say anything. He certainly didn't mind if they threw that rule to the wind. Jinn's thighs were tight with muscle from his athletic pursuits, and Soshi's lower lip slid under his upper teeth as his gaze went to Jinn's ass. His boxers were tight, and generously showed off the beautiful curvature of his rear. Soshi ached to touch those two orbs of flesh- he surprised himself with such a lewd desire. This was the most physical he had ever gotten with another person, yet his head was crawling with perverse ideas.

Soshi watched as Jinn covered his sculpted body with his pajamas- a sin for which Jinn would be punished for in the afterlife, and took this to be his cue to "dress for bed", as well- he slept in his underwear. Usually undressing in front of each other was no problem, they were roommates after all, and Soshi had certainly been merely underwear clad in front of Jinn many times, but it definitely felt different now. It had a whole new context. He got up from Jinn's bed and started undoing his own pants, allowing the school slacks to fall to his ankles, and he nonchalantly stepped out of them.

"To be honest with you," He said, trying to keep his voice steady as he looked at Jinn. "I am kind of done with the "Upper body only" rule now…"